PDA

View Full Version : Image Center ?

cal***boat
11-02-2003, 09:26 AM
Whats up with the image center ?
I can log in but I can't upload any pictures or find my image gallery.
Anyone having the same problem ?

Havasu Hangin'
11-02-2003, 09:40 AM
Are you logged in?

cal***boat
11-02-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Are you logged in?
Yep I'am logged in

DansBlown73Nordic
11-02-2003, 09:46 AM
Just worked for me....

Havasu Hangin'
11-02-2003, 09:47 AM
Well...it's working for me, too.
Try "Home"...and make sure the "Welcome" message is there...

Rocket2003
11-02-2003, 10:47 AM
Works for me!
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/12903.jpg

GlastronGuy
11-02-2003, 10:48 AM
Working for me. Are you blocking cookies?

phebus
11-02-2003, 11:56 AM
Are you logged in to the image center, and not just the forums?

cal***boat
11-02-2003, 01:02 PM
It says login sucsessfull but there is no uploaded photos icon to be found on the screen and no logout icon either.
Even tried resetting the password and now it's a real mess

Dog
11-02-2003, 01:02 PM
The night before last I could log in and goto my gallery but I couldn't upload any photos.

OutCole'd
11-02-2003, 02:21 PM
I had the same problem. I needed to log into image center, not just the forums.

***boat
11-02-2003, 03:03 PM
from what you are saying that sounds like you might have cookies off.
Here are some instructions for turning them on if that is the problem.
Netscape Communicator 4,5,6,7
Click on Edit in the top toolbar, click on Preferences in the drop down box, click on Advanced in the category window and then select Accept all cookies.
Netscape Navigator 2 & 3
Upgrading your browser to a later version is required
Internet Explorer 6
Click on Tools in the top toolbar, click on Internet Options in the drop down box, click on the Privacy tab, and select the Medium setting using the slider control.
Internet Explorer 5
Click on Tools in the top toolbar, click on Internet Options in the drop down box, click on the Security tab, select the Internet globe and then click on the Custom Levell button, scroll down the list to Cookies and select Enable for both options available.
Internet Explorer 4
Click on View in the top toolbar, click on Internet Options in the drop down box, click on the Advanced tab, scroll down the list to Security and select Always accept cookies.
Internet Explorer 3
Upgrading your browser to a later version is recommended. IE 3 does not have an option to automatically accept cookies. You will need to set the browser to ask before accepting, and accept cookies from this site when asked.

cal***boat
11-02-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by ***boat
from what you are saying that sounds like you might have cookies off.
Here are some instructions for turning them on if that is the problem.
Netscape Communicator 4,5,6,7
Click on Edit in the top toolbar, click on Preferences in the drop down box, click on Advanced in the category window and then select Accept all cookies.
Netscape Navigator 2 & 3
Upgrading your browser to a later version is required
Internet Explorer 6
Click on Tools in the top toolbar, click on Internet Options in the drop down box, click on the Privacy tab, and select the Medium setting using the slider control.
Internet Explorer 5
Click on Tools in the top toolbar, click on Internet Options in the drop down box, click on the Security tab, select the Internet globe and then click on the Custom Levell button, scroll down the list to Cookies and select Enable for both options available.
Internet Explorer 4
Click on View in the top toolbar, click on Internet Options in the drop down box, click on the Advanced tab, scroll down the list to Security and select Always accept cookies.
Internet Explorer 3
Upgrading your browser to a later version is recommended. IE 3 does not have an option to automatically accept cookies. You will need to set the browser to ask before accepting, and accept cookies from this site when asked.
The damn thing still won't work for me. I have IE6 and did what you posted.
I even tried setting up another login account using cal***boat1 and the same password and still nothing.
Where do I go next ?