PDA

View Full Version : NJBA - November 2003

Willis
11-02-2003, 09:52 AM
Hello everyone
As one of the new racers on NJBA, I would like to know if any new racers are considering joining the club?
We have a special rate for new prospects, and its very low to get started.
Also,
Allen, 565 Edge are you entered for November:rolleyes:
See Ya out there:eek:
Willis

bp
11-02-2003, 11:43 AM
nationals are nov 15-16. there are still some pit spots remaining.
willis, if you're trollin' for some more victims, ya may need to go over to the v-drive board..:D :D

77charger
11-02-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by bp
willis, if you're trollin' for some more victims, ya may need to go over to the v-drive board..:D :D Bob no need for willis to do that i am already here!:D Anyhow willis and bob i'll see you guys up there in two weeks.

pops1
11-03-2003, 11:07 AM
WILLIS, WERE YOU TRYING TOGET IN TOUCH WITH ME-DAVE@ AGGRESSOR-IF SO CALL ME 714-522-3904-

screamdreambrad
11-04-2003, 12:09 AM
we'll be there too.http://www.dragboats.com/gallery/picDetail.asp?jba_1981_088 jpg

bp
11-04-2003, 09:08 PM
hey, aren't you that world famous tv star???? you got more air time than guru on 200' wheelie.
geez brad, i'd thought you might take the weekend off and give poor ol' jerry and butch half a chance :eek:

screamdreambrad
11-04-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by bp
hey, aren't you that world famous tv star???? you got more air time than guru on 200' wheelie.
geez brad, i'd thought you might take the weekend off and give poor ol' jerry and butch half a chance :eek: why yes it's me! haha i think that thing came out pretty darned good. i only have a hundred points on butch, a little more on jerry. whoever wins this race will have a new jacket to wear! and thanks, youare one of the first to mention the hot rod deal. brad

screamdreambrad
11-04-2003, 11:49 PM
if all you guys have a chance after qualifing on saturday, come by and introduce yourselves. as far as i know i only know willis, and jerry of all of you. i'll be by the new playground, my normal pit spot. brad

bp
11-05-2003, 09:20 PM
brad, we're always down past the outramp; a row of jets. jerry is always pitted next to me, and butch a few doors down. i'll stop by if i get a chance; you can come by our joint tooo.
a rather beautiful avatar, if i don't say so myself. 'cept, that was with the old slow engine, doin' the river racer deal.

screamdreambrad
11-05-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by bp
brad, we're always down past the outramp; a row of jets. jerry is always pitted next to me, and butch a few doors down. i'll stop by if i get a chance; you can come by our joint tooo.
this avatar keeps following me around, and won't go away. i will certainly work my way over there, for sure. what boat do you run? i can't remember. brad

bp
11-06-2003, 06:39 PM
white/yellow southwind. november issue ***boat, page 48, upper left corner, not that i'm advertising or anything. :D

Jetboatguru
11-06-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by bp
white/yellow southwind. november issue ***boat, page 48, upper left corner, not that i'm advertising or anything. :D
Shameless 55 gal drum of rotten Spam:D :D

screamdreambrad
11-06-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by bp
white/yellow southwind. november issue ***boat, page 48, upper left corner, not that i'm advertising or anything. :D bob i figured it out after i got offline last night, sorry about that. i confirmed my thought with bruleo today. and i do also know who robert is as well. see ya there. brad

bp
11-07-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
Shameless 55 gal drum of rotten Spam:D :D
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. :D :D :D
this from the guru that has had, what, ten or fifteen layouts in that mag, at least one of which was with your own boat????? hey, i'll be honest... i'm really glad you aren't drivin' somethin' in my class too... :)
brad, is brool bringin' his boat to the next race? tracy sure did a great job as trophy girl. i think she was into it.

565edge
11-07-2003, 05:55 PM
Hey willis,i will be there,I need to do some testing this weekend to see if i figured out my ignition problem.If i do race i may just make some safety passes until i get a pop off valve.The good thing is i just moved to bakersfield and will be closer to ming.I just got my on-line service re-connected.So if you need to store your boat over the weekened of the races i got r.v. parking.Talk to you later.

Willis
11-07-2003, 06:03 PM
Allen,
Good to hear you will be back outhere.
What day are you testing, Thursday, friday?
Willis

77charger
11-07-2003, 06:51 PM
hey edge dont you already have a ractcheting device?Would they let you race still.why not attempt to slow the boat down and run a class.

565edge
11-07-2003, 08:33 PM
willis,i was going to try to take the boat out tommorow and run it on a local lake to see if its going to shut down.77 charger i do have a jetaway and it is legal to go over a 100mph,I just want a pop-off to keep the boat going straight after a motor failure or in my case a ignition problem.It looks as if my crank trigger pick wires where grounding out against a bracket.Like i said i think?I might just buy my buddies programable msd 7 box and set up.

screamdreambrad
11-08-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by bp
HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. :D :D :D
this from the guru that has had, what, ten or fifteen layouts in that mag, at least one of which was with your own boat????? hey, i'll be honest... i'm really glad you aren't drivin' somethin' in my class too... :)
brad, is brool bringin' his boat to the next race? tracy sure did a great job as trophy girl. i think she was into it. bob as far as i know he is, we were talking aboout it last week. this week miss tracee is doin a photo shoot on the boat for hot boat! she did have fun last race but i don't think she'll do it again. she said she just felt funny doing it. but ya never know. see ya next friday!