PDA

View Full Version : blond's revenge

Keith
11-02-2003, 05:12 PM
Well, folks, it has finally happened.
The blondes of the world got together and have decided to take revenge on the brunettes:
WHAT'S BLACK AND BLUE AND BROWN AND LAYING IN A DITCH?
A brunette who's told too many blonde jokes.
WHAT DO YOU CALL GOING ON A BLIND DATE WITH A BRUNETTE?
Brown-bagging it.
WHAT'S THE REAL REASON A BRUNETTE KEEPS HER FIGURE?
No one else wants it.
WHY ARE SO MANY BLONDE JOKES ONE-LINERS?
So brunettes can remember them.
WHAT DO YOU CALL A BRUNETTE IN A ROOM FULL OF BLONDES?
Invisible.
WHAT'S A BRUNETTE'S MATING CALL?
"Has the blonde left yet? "
WHY DIDN'T INDIANS SCALP BRUNETTES?
The hair from a buffalo's butt was more manageable.
WHY IS THE BRUNETTE CONSIDERED AN EVIL COLOR?
When was the last time you saw a blonde witch?
WHAT DO BRUNETTES MISS MOST ABOUT A GREAT PARTY?
The invitation
WHAT DO YOU CALL A GOOD LOOKING MAN WITH A BRUNETTE?
A hostage
WHO MAKES BRAS FOR BRUNETTES?
Fisher-Price
WHY ARE BRUNETTES SO PROUD OF THEIR HAIR?
It matches their mustache
KNOW WHO INVENTED BLONDE JOKES?
Brunettes, they had nothing better to do on Friday or Saturday nights
:D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2003, 05:18 PM
LMAO! i love being blonde. or at least i think i am i can't remember. lets see does the carpet match the drapes. well we won't go there. :D :rolleyes: :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2003, 05:24 PM
well >>>>>>>>>>> uh>>>>>>>>> no.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-02-2003, 05:29 PM
can't get pics to post till next week sorry rain check in order. :D

Keithb87
11-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
can't get pics to post till next week sorry rain check in order. :D
Just stirin' the pot. Where's the pic's? :D

rrrr
11-04-2003, 03:19 PM
LMAO! i love being blonde. or at least i think i am i can't remember. lets see does the carpet match the drapes. well we won't go there. :D :rolleyes: :p
We got rid of the carpet at our house... :D :D

spectratoad
11-04-2003, 03:23 PM
Enquiring minds want to know.:D

Ziggy
11-04-2003, 05:28 PM
question is if there is any carpet at all? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-04-2003, 05:29 PM
:) :) :) :) :yuk:

Ziggy
11-04-2003, 05:34 PM
:) :) :) :) :yuk:
Why the :yuk: ? Its not like I really need to know but all the others seemed to want to know...just helpin' out.;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-04-2003, 05:38 PM
who you helpin me or them. :D LOL! :rolleyes:

Keithb87
11-04-2003, 05:40 PM
Is there carpet there, or is it Bare and ready for HARD WOOD? :eek: :eek:

Ziggy
11-04-2003, 05:41 PM
LOL, well now I'm not so sure anymore. :eek: BTW-love your posts, you are one cool kitty and love your attitude, very refreshing.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-04-2003, 05:42 PM
well it's always ready for mr vee's hardwood. that is what i will let you know. :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
LOL, well now I'm not so sure anymore. :eek: BTW-love your posts, you are one cool kitty and love your attitude, very refreshing.
thank you Ziggy. i try to keep everyone happy. :D life is too short to be bitter. :p have we met before anywhere. i think someone we know knows you but can't remember who said they know you. you know what i mean. :D :D

Ziggy
11-04-2003, 05:52 PM
thank you Ziggy. i try to keep everyone happy. :D life is too short to be bitter. :p have we met before anywhere. i think someone we know knows you but can't remember who said they know you. you know what i mean. :D :D
Bitter people rub off on others, its infectous, so I'm right in line with you on that one.
Someone we know...hmm, lets see. I've met HDD, Scuba's, went and met Tina(mrsboatnam) out in corona and scores of others I try to recall at OP6(june version). I hope we do get to meet you and your other half sometime down the line. We are mostly into Havasu and have yet to give Parker a run. We just recently changed from a jet to I/O so Parker gives me willys, guess its the unknown part.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-04-2003, 06:00 PM
we normally go to havasu too. we have met scubas and sandbar junkies, fast timmy, HDD, boy there are just so many. well we have to meet. your always so nice on here . :D i don't remember who it was but i guess it doesn't matter now. we will have to hook up one weekend next year. :D kid or no kids. :D either way. ;)

Ziggy
11-04-2003, 06:20 PM
we normally go to havasu too. we have met scubas and sandbar junkies, fast timmy, HDD, boy there are just so many. well we have to meet. your always so nice on here . :D i don't remember who it was but i guess it doesn't matter now. we will have to hook up one weekend next year. :D kid or no kids. :D either way. ;)
Deal!..we have our daughter with us 90% of the time, shes 10 but rolls right along with whatever is going on. We would love to meet more people with river interest, tired of the landlocked flaking out. We only have a 2 bedroom house out there so we tend to only invite what we can comfortably hold. Be alot easier to just meet up with other already there.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-04-2003, 06:23 PM
sounds good we have a 10 year old boy and an 8 year old girl and us. we also have a 2 bedroom in havasu. makes it easier to store the boat and not have to pack for all of us.

Ziggy
11-04-2003, 06:30 PM
So true, just hop in the truck and go---no packing whatsoever, save wear and tear on the trailer/truck etc. We're loving it. Isn't it summer yet? :D Look forward to meeting you guys.

beached 1
11-04-2003, 08:19 PM
LMAO