PDA

View Full Version : snow!

cyclone
11-03-2003, 10:24 AM
just heard from Tizzod that Mt HIgh is open and its snowing right now. Who's ready for some night missions? I'll be at sema all this week but next week its on! tuned up my board last night and took my chick to the Fresh Tracks snow/skate show yesterday and hooked her up with all new gear.
hustler??

Windy
11-03-2003, 10:30 AM
Gotta love "hand me downs." :D
It was fun hangen with you freaks last nite.

cyclone
11-03-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by MissHBjet
Gotta love "hand me downs." :D
It was fun hangen with you freaks last nite.
you know you're feelin' that yellow bomber. :D

cyclone
11-03-2003, 10:53 AM
there'll a december trip to big bear. Jessa's bday is dec.19th (friday) and she want to go snowboarding so i'm renting a cabin up there for the weekend.

6 Dollar Boat
11-03-2003, 10:58 AM
http://www.mammothmountain.com/cams/index.cfm?cam=canyon

cyclone
11-03-2003, 11:01 AM
i cant wait to ride mammoth.

hack job
11-03-2003, 11:06 AM
i was just thinking about riding . last year i didnt get any doen and this year iw ould like to do some. i have gear that i didnt get a chance to use and cant wait.
let us know when you are heading up!;)

cyclone
11-03-2003, 12:04 PM
im thinking by the middle of next week my legs will have recovered from walking the 30 miles of carpet at sema. hopefully it will keep dumping fresh stuff over the weekend and we could go night-riding next week.

bordsmnj
11-03-2003, 12:35 PM
mammoth has got the snow machines going full blast across the entire bottom of the mountain. a good size storm is expected to hit thursday and last into saturday. i'm gonna love next weekend if i go but the good stuff won't be ready for another month. about the only so cal place i can stand is mount baldy but we neeed way more snow for that. i can't believe the season's here already!

cyclone
11-03-2003, 12:36 PM
l learned to ride at mt. baldy. haven't been there in years though. let me know when you hit that place up because i'd like to go back.

bordsmnj
11-03-2003, 12:38 PM
i got a couple high end salomon boards for sale real cheap if anyones interested. they're bigger sized boards. i'll tune it if yuh want it.
oh,sorry for the spam:D

bordsmnj
11-03-2003, 12:59 PM
i'll let yuh know before we go Cyclone. i used to be really serious about snowboarding but now i kinda just like to go and have fun. it'd be cool to hangout with you and some peeps from the boards. i'm gonna try and post a link here i don't know if this is gonna work.....
http://www.mammothweb.com/scripts/dweebreport/dweebreport.html

TRG
11-03-2003, 03:48 PM
i think that a buddy and myself are going to try it out tomorrow night, they have one run from top to bottom right now. its probably about 6' wide though! todd