PDA

View Full Version : Here is a thread for all...

Jordy
11-03-2003, 05:58 PM
you people that have nothing better to do than bitch about things that happen on the boards.
you people that have nothing better to do than bitch about dyno numbers.
you people that have nothing better to do than bitch about other people on the boards.
you people that don't have a life outside the boards and bitch about people that do.
you people that have nothing better to do than reply to every ****ING thread on this board.
you people that have nothing better to do than play internet tough guys and hurl insults on the boards because you're hiding behind a big bad keyboard.
I'm sure I've left some out, but all I can say is get a ****ing life. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-03-2003, 06:00 PM
i will as soon as you do. LMAO! :D :p

mike37
11-03-2003, 06:03 PM
5107 posts ya you got a lot to talk about:yuk:

Jordy
11-03-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by mike37
5107 posts ya you got a lot to talk about:yuk:
Look at how many are in the last 6 months though... I gave up on this quite a while ago. :p :o :mad: :yuk:

mike37
11-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Look at how many are in the last 6 months though... I gave up on this quite a while ago. :p :o :mad: :yuk:
bla bla bla iv ben a good boy dont post much any more
keep up the good work jordy;)

NorCal Gameshow
11-03-2003, 06:14 PM
no you didn't :D

Infomaniac
11-03-2003, 06:23 PM
me too

JetBoatRich
11-03-2003, 06:26 PM
Isn't the web site for entertainment and information?
Who cares when you post and in some cases what, you don't like it move on. :confused: you can see by how many view vs. post that happens most of the time.

Jordy
11-03-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
If I'm not mistaken I think my good pal Jordy... just took a shot at me. :D
RD
No, it was pretty much a shot at lots of people besides you RD. I just left your name out if it. Originally it was going to be to all you people who have nothing better to do than bitch about what RiverDave does with his time, but I just generalized it. :D

Jordy
11-03-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Isn't the web site for entertainment and information?
Maybe you should post that a couple more times genius.

MagicMtnDan
11-03-2003, 06:38 PM
you people that have nothing better to do than bitch about things that happen on the boards.
you people that have nothing better to do than bitch about other people on the boards.
you people that don't have a life outside the boards and bitch about people that do.
you people that have nothing better to do than reply to every ****ING thread on this board.
you people that have nothing better to do than play internet tough guys and hurl insults on the boards because you're hiding behind a big bad keyboard.
I'm sure I've left some out, but all I can say is get a ****ing life. :D
That about covers everything posted on this board. :D
Does a person with 5,000 posts have 5-times less of a life than a person who has posted 1,000 times? :D

JetBoatRich
11-03-2003, 06:42 PM
Maybe you should post that a couple more times genius.
Thanks for the compliment:D

NorCal Gameshow
11-03-2003, 06:44 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/225DAVEBOAT-thumb.bmp
the kennel
bench racers
the shark tank
losers lounge
(fill in)
(fill in)
:D :D :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-03-2003, 06:47 PM
i guess i am in the loser lounge..... :( :(

Havasu Hangin'
11-03-2003, 06:48 PM
Where do I fit in?

riverliver
11-03-2003, 06:49 PM
Oh the joy of Hot Boat !!!:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
11-03-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by riverliver
Oh the joy of Hot Boat !!!:rolleyes:
I get a lot of ENTERTAINMENT out of it:D

Keithb87
11-03-2003, 07:21 PM
Just thought I'd reply to this one cuz I have nothin' better to do. :D :D :D :D

riverliver
11-03-2003, 07:32 PM
you mean this one (http://www.riverratlife.com/)

fourspeednup
11-03-2003, 08:11 PM
That about sums it up. (I posted here didn't I?)

NorCal Gameshow
11-03-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
i guess i am in the loser lounge..... :( :(
mrs. vee , you don't bitch about other people...

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-03-2003, 11:11 PM
no i just post on every thread latley cause i'm home all day with the vicodin. they are my friend right now. :D :p

NorCal Gameshow
11-03-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by NorCal Gameshow
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/225DAVEBOAT.bmp moderated by jordanpaulk
the kennel
bench racers
the shark tank
losers lounge
***** house
napoleans nest
:D :D :D :D :D [/B]

LASERRAY
11-04-2003, 12:00 AM
Yea, I can tell you gave it up! So now you just come back to let the rest of us (losers) know that you're somehow better then us, and that you are finally over your your online addiction. You remind me of a recovering alcoholic or a converted Homosexual with your holyer then thou attitude. Hypocrite! Loser is as loser does. So if the boards offend or bore you, just leave,mmmmkay? GGGRRRREEEEEAAATTTT!!!!! Uh bye-bye. And have a christian day.
- Sorry, just venting.
Excuse the harshness, I just didn't have anything better to do tonight then surf the BBS. (I'm such a loser, I know!)
Peace.

LVjetboy
11-04-2003, 01:27 AM
Jpaulk you missed one...
You people that have nothing better to do than bitch about how other people post.
jer

Jordy
11-04-2003, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Yea, I can tell you gave it up! So now you just come back to let the rest of us (losers) know that you're somehow better then us, and that you are finally over your your online addiction. You remind me of a recovering alcoholic or a converted Homosexual with your holyer then thou attitude. Hypocrite! Loser is as loser does. So if the boards offend or bore you, just leave,mmmmkay? GGGRRRREEEEEAAATTTT!!!!! Uh bye-bye. And have a christian day.
- Sorry, just venting.
Excuse the harshness, I just didn't have anything better to do tonight then surf the BBS. (I'm such a loser, I know!)
Peace.
Wow, you got it all figured out huh? If you really knew what was going on you'd realize that this thread was in response to another one that was posted earier. Why don't you try and keep up and leave the psycho-babble for one of your other boards. :rolleyes:
I can already tell it's going to be a long off season. Welcome to the drama boards. :rolleyes: :D

LASERRAY
11-04-2003, 09:32 PM
Wow, you got it all figured out huh? If you really knew what was going on you'd realize that this thread was in response to another one that was posted earier. Why don't you try and keep up and leave the psycho-babble for one of your other boards. :rolleyes:
I can already tell it's going to be a long off season. Welcome to the drama boards. :rolleyes: :D
well in that case i'm sorry, my bad. I hope i didn't offend you.
c-ya.:confused:

HOSS
11-05-2003, 05:23 AM
LASERRAY! You are gay.

AZKC
11-05-2003, 07:20 AM
Nice to see ya back JP:D Even though your not really back ;) Still funny sh!t
KC

AZKC
11-05-2003, 07:24 AM
Having a job sucks:sqsmile: :sqsmile:
KC

78Eliminator
11-05-2003, 07:33 AM
Hey, can't we all just get along? Jordy is a good fella. I remember my first dealings with him. I was having carb issues and was flooding at idle.
Jordy made a suggestion to adjust my floats in the water with a full cooler of coors light. He said that the floats need to be adjusted exactly like it is going to be run. Now, who can argue with that kind of advice!? I don't know any carb guys with that level of scrutiny!

BoatFloating
11-05-2003, 10:00 AM
because we are getting stir crazy. I'm glad sand season is here, Glamis here I come.........

BADBLOWN572
11-05-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by BoatFloating
because we are getting stir crazy. I'm glad sand season is here, Glamis here I come.........
You are not kidding!!! I am aching to get on a bike. Looks like the first trip will be November 22nd at Dumont. Halloween plans fell through.

BoatFloating
11-05-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by BADBLOWN572
You are not kidding!!! I am aching to get on a bike. Looks like the first trip will be November 22nd at Dumont. Halloween plans fell through.
I'm going to Glamis this weekend then Dumont Thanksgiving and New Years. What about you?????????????

BADBLOWN572
11-05-2003, 02:55 PM
We are heading to Dumont for New Years for sure and we are heading out on the weekend of November 22nd. The following weekend we will be in Parker for the races.

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Knuckle head
Jordy did I miss something here or did you just feel like ranting:)
Either way it's all good
Bill with a 122 posts I dont think you qualify. :D :)

mirvin
11-05-2003, 03:10 PM
**** you Jordy.

CA Stu
11-05-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by HOSS
LASERRAY! You are gay.
Wow, Hoss for Poet Laureate.
A rock. A river. A tree.
I'll bet you squat when you pee.
As far as internet tough guys, I am going to kick all of their asses if my Mom ever lets me off restriction. :)
CA Stu

Jordy
11-05-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
**** you Jordy.
You're not my type there tough guy, but thanks for the offer. :rolleyes:

mirvin
11-05-2003, 03:37 PM
C'mon now, I'm trying out my new "internet tough guy" routine. At least indulge me a little.
Let's try again:
I said, **** you Jordy!

Jordy
11-05-2003, 03:39 PM
Wow, that was pretty scary and convincing... was that better? :rolleyes:
You're still not my type though. :p

Jordy
11-05-2003, 03:42 PM
There is already an overabundance of internet tough guys. Perhaps something more original is in order... :cool: :D

mirvin
11-05-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU TALK TO MY FRIEND THAT WAY!!!!! :p :D
Hows that?
RD
:( :( Well, yes, that's what I was talking about, although, I guess I didn't really thunk it through, mean to say, wasn't prepared to have to face off with a real "ITF" (Internet Tough Guy). Man, I'm in deep now.:D

Jordy
11-05-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
face off with a real "ITF" (Internet Tough Guy).
Wouldn't that be an "ITG?" :p :rolleyes: :D

mirvin
11-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Wouldn't that be an "ITG?" :p :rolleyes: :D
Well, yes, that's what I meant. I was too busy shakin in my boots when I wrote that, but maybe we're on to something: ITF = Internet Tough Fag !!;)

HOSS
11-05-2003, 09:00 PM
now your cookin`

LASERRAY
11-05-2003, 09:28 PM
LASERRAY! You are gay.
GEE Hoss you're so witty, did you think of that one all by yourself?
A little advice you NECK! It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think that you're an ignorant dumbass then to open it and remove all doubt! Idiot! The collective IQ of the room drops everytime you enter it you Mensing.

Kilrtoy
11-05-2003, 09:40 PM
So who are these internet tough guys, lets see the list....

LASERRAY
11-05-2003, 09:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RiverDave
[B]rule #1 about "flaming" never use an insult that nobody understands..
Now I'm not the sharpest guy on the planet, but I'm no dummie either.. WTF is a Mensing? :D
The root of "Mensing" is "Mensa" and the definition is as follows. ( Now try and stay with us HOSS).
Mensa was founded in England in 1946 by Roland Berrill, a barrister, and Dr. Lance Ware, a scientist and lawyer. They had the idea of forming a society for bright people, the only qualification for membership of which was a high IQ. The original aims were, as they are today, to create a society that is non-political and free from all racial or religious distinctions. The society welcomes people from every walk of life whose IQ is in the top 2% of the population, with the objective of enjoying each other's company and participating in a wide range of social and cultural activities.

Kilrtoy
11-05-2003, 09:56 PM
MENSA,
I believe there is a little more to that also
Is that the same society the Bush is in....
or am I confusing that with another one...

LASERRAY
11-05-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
MENSA,
I believe there is a little more to that also
Is that the same society the Bush is in....
or am I confusing that with another one...
Not Bush, Clinton.

LASERRAY
11-05-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
[B]rule #1 about "flaming" never use an insult that nobody understands..
Now I'm not the sharpest guy on the planet, but I'm no dummie either.. WTF is a Mensing? :D
The root of "Mensing" is "Mensa" and the definition is as follows. ( Now try and stay with us HOSS).
Mensa was founded in England in 1946 by Roland Berrill, a barrister, and Dr. Lance Ware, a scientist and lawyer. They had the idea of forming a society for bright people, the only qualification for membership of which was a high IQ. The original aims were, as they are today, to create a society that is non-political and free from all racial or religious distinctions. The society welcomes people from every walk of life whose IQ is in the top 2% of the population, with the objective of enjoying each other's company and participating in a wide range of social and cultural activities. Or in HOSS'S case : (n.) - an individual who believes themself to be a smart person, but in reality proves to be very dumb. (influenced by the Mensa Club, a well known organization requiring a high IQ for membership)

HOSS
11-06-2003, 05:43 AM
Laserray,you are STILL gay!

LASERRAY
11-06-2003, 06:00 AM
Laserray,you are STILL gay!
Hoss, You are a funny guy.

Jordy
11-06-2003, 07:08 AM
Wow, this thread just got really deep. I'm not sure if it's intellectually deep, or just full of bullshit deep, but it's definately deep. :D :D :D

LASERRAY
11-06-2003, 04:34 PM
[B]
BTW, all I was thinking of in reading the 1st portion of your post was your original post to Jordy.. LOL and you not knowing the thread was suppose to be humerous. :D
That is VERY funny in hindsight. Now i think it's funny. It took me awhile.:D :D :D :D :D

H4215
11-06-2003, 06:02 PM
Be careful Jordy because "the real deal" ITF err ITG is shaking out the cobwebs, and you know I'll take it to a whole new level of deep; or at least long-winded. BTW I had almost achieved getting a life and I F'd it all up because I'm back here. It's good to be home.

H4215
11-06-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by H4215
Be careful Jordy because "the real deal" ITF err ITG is shaking out the cobwebs, and you know I'll take it to a whole new level of deep; or at least long-winded. BTW I had almost achieved getting a life and I F'd it all up because I'm back here. It's good to be home.
Uhh, disregard that last post; I have almost gotten my life back so F this noise I'll see ya on the water.

missboatnam1
11-06-2003, 06:44 PM
hey jordy, take a chill pill;) ;)
terry, h4215, Helllloooooooooo how are you? dont be so un-loving to hot boat, it can be good, alot of times, and bad alot of times, but we know we all love it!!!!
:)

JetBoatRich
11-06-2003, 06:56 PM
Wow, this thread just got really deep. I'm not sure if it's intellectually deep, or just full of bullshit deep, but it's definately deep. :D :D :D
Hey Jordy, is it all you wanted from this thread:D

Jordy
11-06-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by H4215
It's good to be home.
Welcome back you sexy bitch. :D

H4215
11-07-2003, 04:34 PM
Hello Tina and you know I still consider this home; good, bad, or indifferent. Please tell Jim I said hello and I hope things are going well with you kids.
What up Jordy, how've you been brother?