PDA

View Full Version : Miss HBJet Promised

Jetboatguru
11-04-2003, 12:57 PM
That she would be at the last race of the year. Will she come through or will she flake like an itchy scalp?:D :)

cyclone
11-04-2003, 04:15 PM
november 15-16 at lake ming in bako.

77charger
11-04-2003, 04:18 PM
yes it is the last race of the season .

hack job
11-04-2003, 04:55 PM
migh thave to make ti to this one as well! ( not like i have not been at the last three ) lol;)

77charger
11-04-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by hack job
migh thave to make ti to this one as well! ( not like i have not been at the last three ) lol;) well i have seen you there at the last 2 races myself.:)

bp
11-04-2003, 09:03 PM
jbg, i would think if she did show up, she'd be hangin' with the good guys, west of the outramp :D :D :D
you know, where all the sticker engines hang out...:eek:

Jetboatguru
11-05-2003, 11:03 AM
BP,
She is a prop girl at heart. She is rather dreamy.

bp
11-05-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
She is rather dreamy.
geez guru, i seem to recollect hearin' that somewhere before?? like for 2 hours straight whilst hangin on a rope???
and, you know what they say... chicks dig jets! (i didn't say it, but that's what lottsa people claim; i'm just the driver). i guess the only thing you could add to that would be: especially the dreamy ones.:D
it would be cool if they come out. i'll try to remember to mention if she's hangin' around the pits :wink:

77charger
11-05-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by bp
[B all i need to do is figure out how to get rid of this ludicrous ugly avatar. i have no idea where it came from. [/B] Hey bob i thought you were becoming a prop convert by your avatar:D

bp
11-05-2003, 09:06 PM
robert, not hardly. that aint never gonna happen.
just got off the phone with jg; told him you're comin' and he better be on top of his game:D oughtta be a great weekend!
much better avatar. thanks hammerdown

77charger
11-05-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by bp
just got off the phone with jg; told him you're comin' and he better be on top of his game:D oughtta be a great weekend!
. It will be a good weekend i hope i really like where i am sittin i wanted it to go down to the end like this.even though i missed the first two races.Either way for my first year racin i dont think i could have asked for more.I have talked wit JG and he seems to like the challenge a very cool guy.But i need ot make a couple of driving changes to my boat for this race and it will stay in the .50s i am alittle worried about the great air conditions that will be availible but hope it s similar to the may race and i will be in great shape as long as i stay off the up pedal i just want the season to end i need to go two rounds past JG and i hope to continue my streak
As for your avatar you need to go to user cp and edit profile then remove the avatar or replace it.

572Daytona
11-05-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by bp
that avatar really sux. i have no idea where it came from, or how to make it go away....ggrrrrr.
Click on the user cp button up at the top, then click on edit options. Scroll down to the bottom and you will find the place where you can change your avatar.

78Eliminator
11-05-2003, 10:38 PM
I think I am going to go too.

MAXIMUS
11-07-2003, 07:11 AM
No your avatar is nice mine is the sheznet! What the F#@K I don't even know how I got some rump ranger with a machine gun...:confused:

bp
11-07-2003, 03:26 PM
i think what happens is... all of a sudden, some dumpy avatar shows up, then ya gotta ask how to fix it, then fix it.