PDA

View Full Version : How didcha know tha

Blown 472
11-05-2003, 09:08 AM
shit hit the fan with your parents???
My mom would yell my full name, time to find a book to put in my pants as I know the wooden spoon is coming.

BGMAN203
11-05-2003, 09:11 AM
The dreaded wood spoon, I still got nightmears about that thing chasing me around the house. Then I graduated from that spoon to a custom paddle pops made out in the garage. I think the spoon hurt worse. :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-05-2003, 09:11 AM
LMAO!! ours was what ever she could get het hands on.. "you missed me bitch" :D the flyin shoe, hairbrush, hand whatever. ;)

91nordic29
11-05-2003, 09:14 AM
yup! the full name. then ya knew!:eek:

spectratoad
11-05-2003, 09:28 AM
Yep, the old full name thing and since I have two middle names it really put the "I am pissed" feeling into it. Then out came the belt.:eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-05-2003, 09:33 AM
so what are the full names that were being called out.
mine was. " charmaine charlie, louise, rogers" damn is that long or what. :D

jbtrailerjim
11-05-2003, 09:35 AM
It's funny how so many of our parents used our full name when we were in trouble. Now that I have children I find myself doing it all the time with them when I'm pissed at them.

BADBLOWN572
11-05-2003, 09:40 AM
When I was little my parents called me "D" because my name was Danny. When they said "Danny" I knew I was in trouble, When they said "Daniel" I knew I was going to have problems, and when they threw in the middle name along with the last name, I knew I was not going to be sitting down for a while.

jbtrailerjim
11-05-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
so what are the full names that were being called out.
mine was. " charmaine charlie, louise, rogers" damn is that long or what. :D
My parents would say; JAMES MICHAEL and I would say uh ohhh I'm in trouble now.:eek:

Her454
11-05-2003, 09:41 AM
My mom named all us girls like something out of Pettycoat Junction....AmyJo, ClaudiaRae (poor thing) and TraciRose...no middle names..yuk: ..but when she used "the tone " we knew we were in deep.....and then when she was really pissed I'd even have to go get the damn switch off the tree for her to use on my backside.....
she was way meaner than my dad, he didnt have the heart...all he would have to do was look at me mad and I was scared.....
funny how that worked.:eek::

Infomaniac
11-05-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
C.C.R.
Now that's kinda cool... :) Parents Credence fans?
RD
Very witty RD Now get back to editing ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-05-2003, 09:51 AM
LMAO!! thanks. :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
11-05-2003, 09:53 AM
I thought my name was 'god damnit' until I started school........
Omega

jbtrailerjim
11-05-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
I thought my name was 'god damnit' until I started school........
Omega
LMAO:D :D :D

MsDrmr
11-05-2003, 10:03 AM
I always knew that I was in trouble with the first and middle name, then came the plastic fly swatter, drop of the shorts, then of course, welts would follow up.
Man, it hurt

phebus
11-05-2003, 10:08 AM
My mom would scream and yell, which would be followed by "wait until your father gets home". Those were the longest days of my life, because I knew dad was going to take care of business when he got home!! :eek:

91nordic29
11-05-2003, 10:30 AM
cynthia hope!!!
or when the were really in a tizy..
cinTracy er traCindy!!!!!:D

Cheap Thrills
11-05-2003, 11:04 AM
As soon as I left the classroom on my way to the principals office :D
C.T.
Live view Panama Canal.

Caribbean Jet
11-05-2003, 11:17 AM
I always knew when they called me every name but mine. Then my mom would pick up by the scruff of the neck and hit and then ask questions later.

victorfb
11-05-2003, 11:26 AM
it wasnt the full name thing for me, it was when they would start useing thier native tongue (Lithuanian). i knew at that point i was busted. mom used the wooden spoon a couple times, but i think she prefered the hand. she would hold back with the spoon because she couldnt really feel how hard she was hitting, but when the hand was used, look out, i think if it didnt hurt her hand it wasnt good enough for her. thankfully there werent too many times that happened. Dad on the other hand used a differant approuch. "go kneel, face forward in that corner for 30 minutes" if i turned around it started all over, if i sat back on my butt, it started all over. talk? you guessed it, started all over. ILL TAKE THE PAINFULL STING OF MOMS HAND ANY DAY!

Ziggy
11-05-2003, 11:32 AM
I knew before it ever happened I'd be in trouble...but when the shit hit the fan it was always my full name(w/two middle names) loadly in German along with the famous chase....mom with the skinny little green bamboo stick(normally used for gardening). Man that skinny little stick hurt like hell, but my ass broke many of 'em. :D

Keithb87
11-05-2003, 11:37 AM
With my parents it was the whole name thing and I knew it would be whatever was available. Spoon, brush, paddle, belt, whatever.
My Mom was kinda heavy so after about 8yrs old I could run from her and get away. That's when she started throwing things.
In the Summer with Grand-pa I remember.......
"BOY!! Go get me a switch off that Hickory Tree!! And it BETTER BE GREEN !! IF IT SNAPS YOU"LL GET IT TWICE AS HARD!!!!"
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jetboatguru
11-05-2003, 11:57 AM
My mom is only 4'10" and she is Japanese so when she went to say my real name of Anthony, it would come out as Ansoonee. She packed a wooden spoon as well but did not pack the ummmff behind it. I just laughed when that thing hit me and broke. When my dad got home it was the belt. It was a different story when he landed those bombs. :frown:
When I was 5 or 6 I figured if I used the really really pathetic cry and cough thing, it would sound like I am choking and would bail me out of the upcoming beatdown. Yeah right:frown:
I can't wait to have kids:mad:

Stupid Fast
11-05-2003, 01:31 PM
I have two brothers and a sister. I knew one of us was in trouble when I heard "Eric, Jen, Pat, David" with a heavy studder. She would finnish with " I mean Eric" ..........I just got goose bumps remembering that. Woah!
Eric