PDA

View Full Version : Paging Scuba

Gman
11-05-2003, 03:09 PM
where are you? I have a question for you.

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2003, 03:11 PM
lol.... I can see myself getting set up on this one. :confused:

Gman
11-05-2003, 03:17 PM
No seriously.....Have you ever used HYDROXYCUT? I have been using MET-RX for a long time now, and I just can't lose the last 8 pounds I want gone. Plus I feel as though I have peaked at the gym. So I bought some of this HYDROXYCUT and I am sitting here just absolutly zinging on this shit. I don't do caffeine, no coke,coffee,tea nothing, and this shit has me like I'm on speed.

al cole'holic
11-05-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by GGMMAANN
No seriously.....Have you ever used HYDROXYCUT? I have been using MET-RX for a long time now, and I just can't lose the last 8 pounds I want gone. Plus I feel as though I have peaked at the gym. So I bought some of this HYDROXYCUT and I am sitting here just absolutly zinging on this shit. I don't do caffeine, no coke,coffee,tea nothing, and this shit has me like I'm on speed.
...hahahaa, that's funny shit! I lost two of my boys for about a week when they were on the TrimSpa. I told em they couldn't be around until they came down :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2003, 03:37 PM
You were able to find hydroxycuts w/ephedra? Lucky. Thats the normal recation taking a new supplement. Try to cut back to 2 pills instead of 3 per serving.
The only bad thing about getting to your goal weight you have to leave the ego at the door. What I would do is drink more water, step up the protien and sweat your ass off over the next few weeks. Even take a week off of weights, and just hit cardio & abs.
Once your at your goal weight, try too build pure muscle around that. This way you'll have less body fat, but more muscle. (the big cut look)
This game is hard to figure out.
I hope that helps.

THOR
11-05-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave
G-Man, did you use to by a screen name called aharon on here? :D (old school joke about a certain working out thread)
RD
I was waiting for someone to break that one out. :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2003, 03:43 PM
Well you have to give him credit for not having "work out question" as the subject.
Dont be dissing on the work out subjects you focks! :cool: :D

Gman
11-05-2003, 03:50 PM
I remember that thread. That's why I addressed my question to Scuba you arse holes:D And know it's the new HYDROXYCUT without Ephedra. But I am flying. It says to take 3 a day for a week then 6 a day then 9 a day. Wholly shit what will I feel like on 9 a day. And does this shit work?

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2003, 04:16 PM
To be honest I took that stuff and didnt feel any effects. I guess because I have been using every ephedra product under the sun since 1998.
From a losing weight standpoint, not really sure. I usually just pop them in the am before the gym, and in the mid afternoon if I am tired.
Everyone has different reactions to that type of supplement. You just might drop the weight your looking for. :cool:
Good luck bro, sorry I couldnt really give you a solid answer.
I almost forgot..... A good supplement I use every now and then is Universals animal stack & animal cuts. That is a very potent cycle. Taking that stuff along with working out and a semi proper diet helps me get through some of my sticking points. But that sh*t gets you super wired & thirsty.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
It's hard to pick on people on the internet when ya know them both and there both reasonably nice guys.. dammit..
RD
:p :p LOL !! I agree RD!! :p :p

SCUBA STEVE
It's hard to pick on people on the internet when ya know them both and there both reasonably nice guys.. dammit..
RD
gee thanks! lol :D

Gman
11-05-2003, 04:22 PM
Where do you find this Animal stuff? GNC?

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2003, 04:26 PM
www.netrition.com
But yes gnc should have it at full blown retail price.
There is a new web I am going to check out. I'll let you know how it is. (I have the site at home)

Gman
11-05-2003, 04:46 PM
What do you think of CREATINE? I use to take it but never really saw or felt a difference.

SCUBA STEVE
11-05-2003, 05:05 PM
I still use it from time to time. Just to change the cycle of supplements.
When I am on, I do put up some weight (bad weight) but I am able to lift more.
I would suggest using it during your off season (bulking phase)
Also try using glutamine. Kind of pricey but it helps a ton with your recovery.

RiverRatMike
11-05-2003, 05:18 PM
what the hell is hydroxycuts

Kilrtoy
11-05-2003, 09:50 PM
I use Hops, barley and grain
You should see how quickly I blow up
Oh wait thats in the worng place..
Nevermind