PDA

View Full Version : im...back!!!!!!!!

SUI-CY-COLE
11-05-2003, 09:16 PM
hey just saying hi to all the fella dudes,and dudettes!!!!!..whatsnew? camp far at new years? v-drives or jet boats what you think?i remember last year it was a blast!.....cant figure out if it was a jet get together or a v-drive get together..........jets were running when the v-drives "most" of them sat on trailers.....any news or different this year???i heard some of the so-cal crew is coming up!!!!

Slick Knutts
11-05-2003, 09:33 PM
its safe to say nobody cares you are back. Please dont stay long either.

SUI-CY-COLE
11-05-2003, 09:35 PM
hey sucks nutts.....thanx for replying so fast.....i didnt know you would waste the time to say hi!

WILDERTHANU
11-05-2003, 09:51 PM
ROCK ON!!!!

Jetboatguru
11-05-2003, 09:51 PM
Hey Rich,
Where ya been? Have not heard from you in a while. Hope to see you up at CFW.
JBG

Rexone
11-05-2003, 10:05 PM
Halloween must be over.

O.B eddie
11-06-2003, 04:48 PM
Are you not the same person who left me his pager # ? When I phoned you you never returned my page! I thought you were going to whoop my ass?? I was willing to meet ya half way !!! HEEE HAAAWWWWWWW You tall lanky moron!!!:eek!:

smalls
11-06-2003, 05:57 PM
What up sycole!

SUI-CY-COLE
11-06-2003, 06:57 PM
oh great the moron o.b. is back....on my nutts again.like i said before show me something beside a crate 502 motor...come on mr.572.......i believe ive seen your boat run...7's it aint maybe a 9 on your best day maybe...damm i know of a hydro in norcal that would have your ass......and yes it is a lake boat.......oh and another thing try my pager or phone again..it was never disconnected so give me a ringobesity eddieyou nutt sucking kimmie fan......,,,,,,,Rich..thats right no alias here,you side stepping,slide kick double snap hee hawwing homo.

O.B eddie
11-06-2003, 07:14 PM
First of all suisuckcider My watercraft has been stored for a year and a half, how would you know how it runs?? Secondly do you have a boat? You seem to have something to say about other peoples rides do you own one?? Furthermore unless you have a boat STOP HATIN ON OTHERS. :eek!:

circleboatKIDD
11-06-2003, 07:35 PM
hey ob eddie you bringing your piece out to cfw newyears or what, maybe then we could see if your for real or a just another one of these guys bull shitting under a diffrent name

Nigga' Toes
11-06-2003, 07:35 PM
Bitch Slap ifn' I eva' sean one

SUI-CY-COLE
11-06-2003, 10:02 PM
oh o.b........oh o.b...............listen here....if your boat has been storage why you talk s---. i mean with that supposedly injecteded on alky 572...two things come to mind..either its way to fast to run at any ihba or njba event or it just plain blown up with that 2-cycle tuning ability you got....i guess the only satisfaction you can get from the boat is that it floats.are you going to camp far west or what??any time soon..othrwise ithink you are a joke and a pathetic bi-polar person that hangs around the nor-cal crowd that stabs someone in the back whenever he or "she" gets a chance.who are you? you must know me cuz im tall and lanky.....so you must be a short little fatt pud..cuz im 6'3 240lbs. so if you call that something you dont agree with ,go figure you george costanza look-a-like fag.like i said last year bring your boat out?!!!!!!!

FlyingV
11-07-2003, 07:08 AM
Where in the hell have you been SUICYCO MOTHERF____R? Ive been gone too, I just got parolled. Have you been by to see the bungs new baby yet? I just found out G is pregnent, is it yours?
welcome back cyco. It sounds like Office Boy Eddie is a pole smoker. He probably does look like george. Offering Blowjobs Eddie!
Later Rich

Her454
11-07-2003, 09:53 AM
You were gone? Well welcome back, both of you. :)
Tell the better half hello. See ya New Years.