PDA

View Full Version : Lets Play !!!!!

uclahater
11-06-2003, 08:34 AM
BULL SHIT
Over the past month there has been many new people on the boards in which I think the majority are second screen names to screw with people:confused: I say its time to play Bull Shit and call them out!!!!:cool: I am going to post all the new names that I think are Bull Shit. Lets try and figure out who they are and call them out:devil: Please post any names that I have missed so we can get them all called to the table:D
1. Jim Anderson (Guru)
2. Slick Knutts (Guru)
3. Rusty Knutts (guru)
4. Brode (SS MIke)
5. Mr. Hydro (Guru)
6. Loose Knutts (Guru)
7. Screw Loose (Guru)
8. Smokie (SS Mike)
9. Daddy Numb Knutts (Guru)
10. Threeve ( SS Mike)
11. No 1 Gurupie ( SS mike)
The name to the right is who I think the second name is under!!!
Let The Games Begin:cool:

Jetboatguru
11-06-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by uclahater
BULL SHIT
Over the past month there has been many new people on the boards in which I think the majority are second screen names to screw with people:confused: I say its time to play Bull Shit and call them out!!!!:cool: I am going to post all the new names that I think are Bull Shit. Lets try and figure out who they are and call them out:devil: Please post any names that I have missed so we can get them all called to the table:D
1. Jim Anderson (Guru)
2. Slick Knutts (Guru)
3. Rusty Knutts (guru)
4. Brode (SS MIke)
5. Mr. Hydro (Guru)
6. Loose Knutts (Guru)
7. Screw Loose (Guru)
8. Smokie (SS Mike)
9. Daddy Numb Knutts (Guru)
10. Threeve ( SS Mike)
11. No 1 Gurupie ( SS mike)
The name to the right is who I think the second name is under!!!
Let The Games Begin:cool:
UCLAhater,
While I am very flattered that you think I am 7 of the 11 new screen names, I am going to call foul. My Phony screen names are well known on here. Mike Oxbig, and Hoof Hearted and Jetboatguru.
I think the list looks like this:
1. Jim Anderson (real)
2. Slick Knutts (SS Mike)
3. Rusty Knutts (SS Mike)
4. Brode (SS MIke)
5. Mr. Hydro (SSMike)
6. Loose Knutts (SS Mike)
7. Screw Loose (SS Mike)
8. Smokie (SS Mike)
9. Daddy Numb Knutts (SS Mike)
10. Threeve ( SS Mike)
11. No 1 Gurupie ( SS Mike)
I actually think Jim Anderson is legit. I always get blamed when a new screen name appears. It has kind of become a tradition. But you have to remember, there are lots of other people on here that have a multitude of names.

Jordy
11-06-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
I actually think Jim Anderson is legit.
If that's the case, I really want to be there for the initial speed pass... :D

Itsahobby
11-06-2003, 09:16 AM
You forgot O.B. Eddie!!

Jetboatguru
11-06-2003, 09:18 AM
Jordy,
do you live near Flagstaff? If so maybe you could by and look at the dudes boat.

SERIOUS ISSUES
11-06-2003, 09:38 AM
But you have to remember, there are lots of other people on here that have a multitude of names. [/B][/QUOTE]
or multiple personality's

Larry Nebb
11-06-2003, 09:46 AM
I'm still kinda new here myself. Can someone please explain why someone would post under more then one name?

Sangster
11-06-2003, 09:59 AM
Kim Hanson = JetboatGuru :eek!:
Guru = Mrs. BBT's
1st Timer = Kim hanson :eek!:
O.B. eddie = Mr. BBt's
Billy B. = SSMIKE :eek!: :eek!: :eek!:
Brodie = Larry Nebb
The Knutts = Rexone / Infomaniac
Jim Anderson = Hoof-harted :eek!:
Smalls = Bagpipes

126driver
11-06-2003, 10:01 AM
Are we going to stick with new names or can we drag out some old ghosts?:wink: :devil:

Jordy
11-06-2003, 10:05 AM
Jordy,
do you live near Flagstaff? If so maybe you could by and look at the dudes boat.
Flag is a couple hours north of me, however, my little brother lives up there, but doesn't know much about boats. He could at least take a look at it and give an opinion. :D

Jetboatguru
11-06-2003, 10:09 AM
Maybe the dude is a fraud and is yanking our chains. But I hate to just call him a fraud when he might just be really stupid. I would hate to have him go hurt himself because we were dicks to him.

126driver
11-06-2003, 10:16 AM
OK, I volunteer Jordy and I to make a road trip. We'll cruise up there, check out the boat, stuff Superdave's giant gears in the box, lift the corners and throw some more gull in the plates, wick up the timing a bit and turn him loose on Lake Mary. We'll then rake up the big pieces, drop them off at the appropriate places and cruise to Beaver Street Microbrewery for some Hefenweizen's and check out the local coeds. Because I am happily married I will act soley as quality control on Jordy's behalf. :p :rolleyes: :cool:

Infomaniac
11-06-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Sangster
Guru = Mrs. BBT's
O.B. eddie = Mr. BBt's
Brodie = Larry Nebb
Smalls = Bagpipes
Sorry - The Infomaniac does not have time for multiple log in names. Too many lies to keep track of.

Jordy
11-06-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by 126driver
OK, I volunteer Jordy and I to make a road trip. We'll cruise up there, check out the boat, stuff Superdave's giant gears in the box, lift the corners and throw some more gull in the plates, wick up the timing a bit and turn him loose on Lake Mary. We'll then rake up the big pieces, drop them off at the appropriate places and cruise to Beaver Street Microbrewery for some Hefenweizen's and check out the local coeds. Because I am happily married I will act soley as quality control on Jordy's behalf. :p :rolleyes: :cool:
Works for me. My company pays mileage on my truck. What movies do you want to watch on the way up? Should I bring a tarp for the back of it so the big pieces don't goop up the bed of my truck? :D
My brother's a rep for one of the alcohol distributors up there, so I'm sure he'll have the hookup at all the local non-Navajo drinking establishments. :cool:

Her454
11-06-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
My brother's a rep for one of the alcohol distributors up there, so I'm sure he'll have the hookup at all the local non-Navajo drinking establishments. :cool:
Soooo, that leaves the drive thru liquor stores......:D

WILDERTHANU
11-06-2003, 11:41 AM
IM SICK OF LIVING A LIE.......IM HBJET.

78Eliminator
11-06-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
Laughing my ass off here :D :D :D

Blown 472
11-06-2003, 11:47 AM
I knew it:D

smalls
11-06-2003, 11:57 AM
Guru = Mrs. BBT's
O.B. eddie = Mr. BBt's
Brodie = Larry Nebb
Smalls = Bagpipes
Sangster, I think you nailed it:D

Her454
11-06-2003, 12:09 PM
I cant go on anymore....I confess....Im Topless. :D

Blown 472
11-06-2003, 12:21 PM
LMAO:D :D

R.U. Knutts
11-06-2003, 12:24 PM
Who is this guru feller?

Her454
11-06-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by R.U. Knutts
Who is this guru feller?
He can be your worst nightmare at times.:D

R.U. Knutts
11-06-2003, 12:39 PM
Thanks, ***Note to self, Guru / worst Nightmare. :wink:

rrrr
11-06-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
........I'm sure he'll have the hookup at all the local non-Navajo drinking establishments. :cool:
LMFAO :D :D
You guys are fng hilarious.
On a more serious note, I've decided I wanna make my v drive bust 100. S'not that hard, izzit? :eek!: :p

Captain Teneal
11-06-2003, 01:24 PM
O.K.
How many of you think that hitting 100 mph in v-drive is easy?
Wrong
It takes great skill & precise preperation. My advise to you, is to listen to the one they call "Guru"
Let's Go

R.U. Knutts II
11-06-2003, 01:30 PM
How about " Hundred MPH Hanson" He's sporting a fast ride now.He don't talk about that old Tuna Troller he used to bragg on.

Harry knutts
11-06-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by R.U. Knutts II
How about " Hundred MPH Hanson" He's sporting a fast ride now.He don't talk about that old Tuna Troller he used to bragg on.
RU,
You coming over for dinner tonight?

U C My Knutts
11-06-2003, 01:57 PM
Im sorry I am late I was at the gym doing curls for the gurls.

Busted Nut
11-06-2003, 02:06 PM
Hey fockers.

U C My Knutts
11-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Busted Nut
Hey fockers.
Who the hell are you? You are not a member of the Knutts family.
Can somebody get this guy outta here!

Loose Knutts
11-06-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Harry knutts
RU,
You coming over for dinner tonight?
Harry, I got a big old surprise for Ya's and Hell Yes, Dinners On. Good seeing Gramps out and about. I'm sure he's gonna set these here young whiper snappers straight on this 100 mph crap. Should make for some good reading after a good Home cooked meal.. Even my girly friend wants to get a word in on these wannabe's! Maybe, Just maybe I can get her to log on this evening..Shes a lil' shy ya no.

U C My Knutts
11-06-2003, 02:11 PM
Count me in for some manja manja tonite Loose? I think Slick is coming over should be around 8.

Loose Knutts
11-06-2003, 02:11 PM
Don't worry about Busted Knutts, He's Threw.!

Busted Nut
11-06-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by U C My Knutts
Who the hell are you? You are not a member of the Knutts family.
That is very true!! I have your-a-pee-in lineage! Your guys' family tree is a strait line!
I mind as well stick my dong in a bowl of almonds....becaue I am ****ing knutts, and I am never getting outa here!!

Bense468
11-06-2003, 02:39 PM
Now that is some funny shit. You know you want to be his avatar.

Rusty Knutts
11-06-2003, 02:48 PM
Thats why hbjet stays where he belongs, Hanging in the squirtboat section!

Macadamia Nutts
11-06-2003, 02:57 PM
you forgot me!!!

Phuq Knutt
11-06-2003, 03:07 PM
Hey! Let's keep topics on topic!! Thank god SimmerDown is not moderating here, other wise we would have a pinned warning!!
Stop clowning around already.:D

Noah Knutts-Atall
11-06-2003, 03:17 PM
Hello, I'm Noah Knutts-Atall, second cousin to Noe Knutts. She's having problems getting logged on so let's all keep an eye out for her. Hopefuly after dinner tonight Mr Moderator will let her on..We can talk boats all night long

Chin Knutts
11-06-2003, 03:21 PM
herro. me new to v-dlive. me ruv you rong time.

Noah Knutts-Atall
11-06-2003, 03:24 PM
Hi Chin

Rex One-Knutt
11-06-2003, 03:26 PM
Am I asking for trouble or what??:D :D

Noah Knutts-Atall
11-06-2003, 03:31 PM
You would have to be Knutts with a name like that.:eek: :eek: Just remember, Don't Piss off the moderator.;) ;) ;)

uclahater
11-06-2003, 04:56 PM
After another Shitty day I come back in my office and pull up this thread. I would like to thank Captain and Teneal and all the Nutts for the best laugh I've had in a while:) :) :)

uclahater
11-06-2003, 05:15 PM
UCLAhater,
While I am very flattered that you think I am 7 of the 11 new screen names, I am going to call foul. My Phony screen names are well known on here. Mike Oxbig, and Hoof Hearted and Jetboatguru.
I think the list looks like this:
1. Jim Anderson (real)
2. Slick Knutts (SS Mike)
3. Rusty Knutts (SS Mike)
4. Brode (SS MIke)
5. Mr. Hydro (SSMike)
6. Loose Knutts (SS Mike)
7. Screw Loose (SS Mike)
8. Smokie (SS Mike)
9. Daddy Numb Knutts (SS Mike)
10. Threeve ( SS Mike)
11. No 1 Gurupie ( SS Mike)
I actually think Jim Anderson is legit. I always get blamed when a new screen name appears. It has kind of become a tradition. But you have to remember, there are lots of other people on here that have a multitude of names.
Guru Thanks for clearing your name. Obviously we must have been right about SS Mike because he hasnt denied any of the accusations yet:mad: :p :yuk:

Dr. Strange Knutts
11-06-2003, 05:19 PM
If you play with your knutts to much, you will go blind.
It is a clinical fact....just look and Kim Hanson.

hboldno7
11-06-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Strange Knutts
If you play with your knutts to much, you will go blind.
It is a clinical fact....just look and Kim Hanson.
i cant look at Kim Hanson, because i am Blind, I dont know wtf happened:cool:

Nigga' Toes
11-06-2003, 05:23 PM
Cause yo be knutts to lik da rest of deez No boat Mo fo's ..

Dr. Strange Knutts
11-06-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by hboldno7
i cant look at Kim Hanson, because i am Blind, I dont know wtf happened:cool:
That is a side effect of someone who plays with their knutts non-stop. Just the sight of him makes others go blind, and requires a mandator mullet.

U C My Knutts
11-06-2003, 05:28 PM
He is a manky bitch

U C My Knutts
11-06-2003, 06:02 PM
yeah baby

Busted Nut
11-06-2003, 06:04 PM
bumble bee tuna

126driver
11-06-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Her454
I cant go on anymore....I confess....Im Topless. :D
Oh yeah? Got any pics? :D :D :D
Want some? :devil: :devil:

Hemiroid
11-06-2003, 06:26 PM
dang
(I got you're back Brodie:D )

FlatStupid
11-06-2003, 07:12 PM
Then just who the hell is Tony Scarlata???:confused: :D

Nigga' Toes
11-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Whoooo?? :confused: :confused:

Rexone
11-07-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Rex One-Knutt
Am I asking for trouble or what??:D :D
Only if you get caught posting :D
You are some funny knutts. Hopefully you can herd the resident sheep pokers outta bench racers for awhile.
And try to keep it down to a low roar. I hear the moderator here can be a mean bastard!

Kim Hanson
11-07-2003, 09:37 PM
Guru = Mrs. BBT's
O.B. eddie = Mr. BBt's
Brodie = Larry Nebb
Smalls = Bagpipes
I had one other name.." Wildthing ", look it up! I don't play that game with names.......that's grade 7 shit! Mine was done one night when, I forgot I was a member here.Got a password for 2!
I like to come under my own name...better that way!.......( . )( . ).........:D

Kim Hanson
11-07-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by R.U. Knutts II
My " HST "....Tuna Troller? I still have my spanker, what to give it a shot?..........( . )( . )...........:rolleyes: DUMB-ASS

Kim Hanson
11-07-2003, 10:00 PM
The name's they are using and what I think........this is Mr.Clean and his brother Mr. Phast boat! It is quoted..." I'am a flamming homo , and so is Phast Boat " These are the queer's, they did this same sort of thing on HavasuBarney, with this kind of posting!
Watch it, you have NewYork Queer's on here now!........( . )( . ).............:rolleyes:

LVjetboy
11-08-2003, 02:20 AM
What's this? V-drivers kings of fake id? Not exclusive of course. Just seems that way. Why? Who knows. Maybe cool. Or slap-stick funny? Or cooler than posting useful information. Although you gotta respect those like Info and others who don't post stupid shit under chicken fake id's. Oh excuse me..."funny" fake id's. Unless of course you enjoy reading fake stupid shit posts. Ha ha another v-drive knutts thread. Rex does his best to moderate yet as a fellow v-driver play along.
Worthless...
jer

Kurtis500
11-08-2003, 08:03 AM
ahhh..nevermind

1st Timer
11-08-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by BigBoyToys
No, I am not OB Eddie. I do not have any aliases and I agree with LVJetboy, worthless posts do not warrant my attention or replies. I came to the HB forums to learn more about boats, and to socialize with fellow boaters. This alias crap is 100% free of any intellectual content and is not even funny. Not one time did I even smile from any of it. Just sat here shaking my head wondering how this can be aloud..... HB forums are turning into a big joke that aren't even funny.
bbt you would not no funny if it kicked you in the ass with both feet. Whats funny is all that crap you got that you try and pawn off as proformance boat parts to the unknowing. You are doing a far bigger disservice to these boards and its members by misrepresenting all that antiquated bullshit you concider quality parts. Its all junk that should have been thrown out years ago, I can't wait to hear about that purple pos that you plan to take to Camp Far West on the 1st. I'll be relaxing in Hawaii that week or I would be there myself, Just to see that slug. Ya's going to put some #s on it so ya's look like a Big Time Racer again? Haaaww-Haaw . If ya's need a quick laugh, read your own post sometime! Talk about No intellectual content. All SPAM and No HAM. And You wouldn't make a good pimple on O.B. Eddies back side. Trust Me!

Her454
11-10-2003, 02:47 PM
The least you idiots could do is learn to spell before you go attacking someone on the boards. Although it is quite amazing to know so many of you and how intelligent you really are until you have to sit at a keyboard. :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
11-10-2003, 08:09 PM
The least you idiots could do is learn to spell before you go attacking someone on the boards. Although it is quite amazing to know so many of you and how intelligent you really are until you have to sit at a keyboard. :rolleyes:
I don't know you 454, but I try to type correct on this thing! I'am not an idiot...btw:D Just chitting with ya, how's the new boat working? Lets hear some speeds please, that boat look's " TITS "..........( . )( . )........Am I the only one on your shit list?:D

LVjetboy
11-11-2003, 02:13 AM
You'll never hear speed from her. Sure she owned a jet but always a v-driver at heart. And they all run 100+ mph. So keep on guessing.
jer

Her454
11-11-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
I don't know you 454, but I try to type correct on this thing! I'am not an idiot...btw:D Just chitting with ya, how's the new boat working? Lets hear some speeds please, that boat look's " TITS "..........( . )( . )........Am I the only one on your shit list?:D
Kim, I was not referring to you directly, I was referring to ALL of you that continue to bash others and spew bullshit, but couldn't tell a Synonym from an Anonym if it bit you in the ass.
BTW, I dont have a shit list. I gave it to Rexone. ;)

Blown 472
11-11-2003, 07:31 AM
Layin tha lumber??:D

Her454
11-11-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by LVjetboy
You'll never hear speed from her. Sure she owned a jet but always a v-driver at heart. And they all run 100+ mph. So keep on guessing.
jer
Just for the record jer, and contrary to what it says on the front of my V-Drive Groupie T-shirt that I sport around occasionally...
I still own my Jet, and intend to keep it. Got tired of "pumping" money into something that wont run as fast as I want to go....but it's great for my daughter. ;)
but always a v-driver at heart.
jer
BTW, I don't have a heart either.

Blown 472
11-11-2003, 07:55 AM
jer
100 mph with out a big ol sticker motor, kinda funny huh???

Her454
11-11-2003, 07:58 AM
Blown, I'm just curious as to what kind of hallucinogenic's inspire your signatures? :D :D :D

Blown 472
11-11-2003, 08:11 AM
Blown, I'm just curious as to what kind of hallucinogenic's inspire your signatures? :D :D :D
I found a box of old testors in the garage and a sock, whamo instant party.

Sangster
11-11-2003, 08:39 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Her454
[B]Kim, I was not referring to you directly, I was referring to ALL of you that continue to bash others and spew bullshit, but couldn't tell a Synonym from an Anonym if it bit you in the ass.
Hummmmmmm..... whats the connection here.....Is this a Blonde Joke.....Really J/K..
an·o·nym n. 1. An anonymous person. 2. A pseudonym.
syn·o·nym n. Abbr. syn. 1. A word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or other words in a language. 2. A word or an expression that serves as a figurative or symbolic substitute for another. 3. Biology. A scientific name of an organism or of a taxonomic group that has been superseded by another name at the same rank. –syno·nymic syno·nymi·cal adj. –syno·nymi·ty n.
;)

Her454
11-11-2003, 09:05 AM
Hummmmmmm..... whats the connection here.....Is this a Blonde Joke.....Really J/K..
No Blonde Joke, Really. :)
an·o·nym n. 1. An anonymous person. 2. A pseudonym.
Please don't tell me you dont understand the connection here?
syn·o·nym n. Abbr. syn. 1. A word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or other words in a language. –syno·nymic syno·nymi·cal adj. –syno·nymi·ty n.
Please don't tell me you dont understand the connection hear?

Her454
11-11-2003, 09:16 AM
One day a housework-challenged husband decided to wash his
sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to his wife, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"
"It depends," she replied. "What does it say on your shirt?"
He yelled back, "University of Oklahoma."
And they say Blonde's are dumb....... :rolleyes:

LVjetboy
11-12-2003, 11:46 PM
I think you do have a heart. Just a misguided fascination with props.
jer

Her454
11-13-2003, 07:19 AM
I think you do have a heart. Just a misguided fascination with props.
jer
Why thank you jer, I think.;)

Blown 472
11-13-2003, 07:43 AM
I think you do have a heart. Just a misguided fascination with fast boats.
jer