PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Home availabel for Lease Option

locogringo
03-22-2006, 07:31 PM
We have a house in Lake Havasu that we are putting up for sale through a lease option and thought I would market it here first before I put it in the Lake Havsu Paper.
No credit checks
No income verification
Easy terms
Built in 2001. 3 bed/2 bath 11,036 lot size with a 3 car garage which is truly "boat deep". A 29 ft boat fits in the garage and that is with a 7 ft. garage door.
Large lot, great views of lake and ample back yard for a swimming pool.
How it works...
The down payment will be applied to the purchase price of the house for when you do buy it. The lease-option is for a year but I will extend it for as long as someone wants me to.
Lease option rent amount is determined by the down payment price.
Home is worth $320,000

roln 20s
03-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Hey Logo--
Great house--if you decide to rent it out nightly for any reason, please let me know--I'd be interested.
For everyone and anyone who is interested---this is a GREAT house! I rented it for Labor Day weekend about 3 years ago--its a great location and HUGE driveway. Good luck selling it.
Roln 20s
www.boatbling.net

locogringo
03-22-2006, 07:54 PM
Roln;
Thanks for the words.
Of course I'd still rent it to you. Just let me know the dates.
Lease option is available the 15th of April

bigq
03-23-2006, 10:41 AM
Are their any tax advantages to the leasee? Or just the leasor? What if a corp was the leasee? Just curious.
Thanks

locogringo
03-23-2006, 04:26 PM
Doesn't matter to me if a corp is the leasee.
In terms of tax advantages, this particuar home doesn't though we usually do for all our other ones.
If that is going to be a deal-breaker then I am open to discussion.

locogringo
03-25-2006, 10:43 PM
last bump...