PDA

View Full Version : Races at Lake Ming??

Brian Ray
11-07-2003, 09:13 AM
Are there going to be anymore races at Ming this year??
-Brian

pgf127rt
11-07-2003, 09:31 AM
Yes, next weekend, 11/15-17-03

Sangster
11-07-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Brian Ray
Are there going to be anymore races at Ming this year??
-Brian
Your user profile says your from Bakersfield??? I would think you would be knowing this stuff......:eek: :D

Brian Ray
11-07-2003, 10:57 AM
I'll mark it on the calendar.....Can't wait.
I'm new .....I've only lived up here for a little over a year now. I wanted to go the last time theraces were up here and wasn't sure if there was going to be anymore. I use to love watching the boat drags out at Parker when I was a little kid.
My cousin has a Sanger flat and we usually hang out at the Kings River...man, that place is awesome. ;)
I've been trying the convince the wife we need a flat but it's not going well.....
-Brian

Just-Jettin
11-07-2003, 12:37 PM
Sweet, Sanger flats rip, does your cousin pull it with a 86 IROC Camero with T-Tops?

Brian Ray
11-07-2003, 02:39 PM
No...he pulls it with a white F-150. I have some pic's of his flat around somewhere but they might be on the home computer....If I can find them I'll post them. I know how you guys like pic's around here. My cousin's best friend just bought a Sanger Hydro, which I have pic's of as well....:D
-Brian

Just-Jettin
11-07-2003, 03:03 PM
Brian thats a really cool truck your cousin has, I saw it at King's River a couple of years ago. If its the one Iam thinking of, does it say Ford F-150 on both sides of the front fenders with a 60-40 front seat with cloth interior resting on stock rims and tires and a tented sliding rear window? It wasnt pulling the boat but sitting in the parking lot at Circle K, and I think it had a 2" drop hitch with a 2' ball on it.
Have your cousin and his friend with the hydro raced yet, if so, who boat is faster. Have you GPSed either one of them river runners yet? Do they run baffles in the header pipes along with just enough water to keep the chrome from blueing?

blownmoney
11-07-2003, 05:56 PM
Brian thats a really cool truck your cousin has, I saw it at King's River a couple of years ago. If its the one Iam thinking of, does it say Ford F-150 on both sides of the front fenders with a 60-40 front seat with cloth interior resting on stock rims and tires and a tented sliding rear window? It wasnt pulling the boat but sitting in the parking lot at Circle K, and I think it had a 2" drop hitch with a 2' ball on it.
his name says it all.....=dick!

Wicked1
11-09-2003, 05:30 PM
Hey brian I used to live in porterville and always wanted to boat on the kings river but i never was able to find out where the hot spot(s) are? I just guessed it was always right there by the 99 over pass? do you still go ?

FLYTE RISK
11-09-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Just-Jettin
Have your cousin and his friend with the hydro raced yet, if so, who boat is faster. Have you GPSed either one of them river runners yet? Do they run baffles in the header pipes along with just enough water to keep the chrome from blueing? Who is this yahoooo man you funny. And obviously slow intellectualy just like your boat, now get on back to the other board ! :yuk: