PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Regatta at Bluewater..Whats up?

Kurtis500
11-07-2003, 09:26 PM
Are the SS boats going to be there this year? How about the K's, PS, GN's and crackers? I plan on going up early Sunday to watch the race then take the kids up to the lights at the London Bridge. Then come home Monday.
Whats the scoop?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-07-2003, 10:26 PM
You can probably expect CB, GN, PS, and possibly a couple SS boats, K's ... I'm not too sure but it wouldn't suprise me to see a few teams. Ross D Boss where are you???

e-ticket
11-08-2003, 12:17 AM
Was wondering why the SS boats aren't going to be running. Didn't they run Bluewater last year?

126driver
11-08-2003, 08:32 AM
Some SS boats will be at Parker. It's just that it's not a SSRA race and a lot of guys' equipment is beat up, mine included. I think I'm going to show up and hang out, maybe help V-drive Video with lighting or commentary or something. ;)

Kurtis500
11-08-2003, 09:12 AM
Wasnt it a SSRA before? Is it the result of the APBA capsule rule and etc? I still plan on going, just wondering if there will be the same boats and classes as in years past.
Any crackers?

Stab-n-Steer
11-10-2003, 07:49 AM
Crackers will be there. It's actually our first race of the 2004 season... Not sure how many, since some boats suffered late season casualties. I'd guess 6-8 boats. SS's, K's, Pro Stock, GN’s, Crackers and Nostalgia Flats are on the sanction plus a bunch of clamp-on classes... It's a fun event with lots of partying in the evenings :D
S&S