PDA

View Full Version : Boozer is back

Boozer
11-08-2003, 12:50 PM
Well sort of....
New job has been keeping me busy so not much time to post. All my post whoring was done while sittin in an office all day at the last job. Never in the office with the new job.
It's been a crazy month for sure. Just spent the last week in Tampa. That city is a real shit hole but Clear Water beach beats any So Cal beach hands down. It was definitely a nice relief to come home so I can enjoy this nice cool weather.
Prolly wont be posting much because I really don't have the time for it anymore. Work keeps me on my feet and out of trouble but takes a lot of my time now.
On a side note RK might be coming to work with me here soon. She had an interview with my company last monday but I have yet to hear whether or not she went to it. It should be intreresting workin side by side with RK. Might be cool though. She loves talkin though so she will definitely be good at it :)
I'd love to post some pictures of Florida but I left my digital camera on the plane during my flight there. :( Guess that's what happens where you're 3 sheets to the wind at 9am prior to boarding your flight. 85 degrees and 95% humidity in November just seems wrong but drinking cocktails on the beach at a tiki bar the whole time just felt SO RIGHT!!!

Kilrtoy
11-08-2003, 12:53 PM
Cool,
Rk did change her address to colorado so maybe,

Boozer
11-08-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Cool,
Rk did change her address to colorado so maybe,
Yep RK lives like a mile from me. At least when she's not shacked up in the high school gym. :eek!:

Cheap Thrills
11-08-2003, 01:18 PM
WB Boozer ,
I use to live in Tampa back in the mid 80s wasnt too bad then .
but things change , clearwater St Pete was nice . never ventured into the city much had no business there :D
It may be a long shot but did you check with the airline and see if maybe some honest person found the camera and turned it in ?
C.T. :wink:

Boozer
11-08-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Cheap Thrills
WB Boozer ,
I use to live in Tampa back in the mid 80s wasnt too bad then .
but things change , clearwater St Pete was nice . never ventured into the city much had no business there :D
It may be a long shot but did you check with the airline and see if maybe some honest person found the camera and turned it in ?
C.T. :wink:
Sure did and i dont think honest people exist anymore :(

RiverKitty
11-08-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
Yep RK lives like a mile from me. At least when she's not shacked up in the high school gym. :eek!:
Yeah! Glad your back Boozer! Maybe one day we'll actually meet face to face!
As for that shelter in the gym....Sheesh! I just get to Colorado then get throw out of my neighborhood due to the fires! Guess that's a BIG Welcome Home, eh????
As for the job....I HOPE they hire me and *quick*!!! I really need to start makin' some $whip$!!!!! If they DO hire me, I'll owe ya a brewski....Deal??? :D

Windy
11-08-2003, 10:09 PM
Welcome back Boozer.
Hey Kitty I hope everything works out for ya in Colorado. I'll keep my fingers crossed on the job thang.
MissHBjet

RiverKitty
11-08-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by MissHBjet
Hey Kitty I hope everything works out for ya in Colorado. I'll keep my fingers crossed on the job thang.
Thanks Schweetie!!! :D I'm gonna need all the help I can get!!! Maybe your should cross your toes too, eh??? :confused: :D
How's things goin' for ya'll back in Cali??? Anything new and exciting???

Windy
11-08-2003, 10:19 PM
We been in Vegas since thursday for SEMA. We partied like the Rock Stars we are...got home...and completely wiped out. Whew.
Pics will soon follow.
I bet your happy to be back on your old stomping grounds.

RiverKitty
11-08-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by MissHBjet
I bet your happy to be back on your old stomping grounds.
Roger That Sista!!! I'm back in my old "hood"!!! Life is Wonderful!!!
Dang! I really wanted to go to the SEMA show this year but with the move and all....well the plans kinda changed. Glad to hear you guys had a great time! I can hardly wait to see the pics!!! :D