:D :D

Kindsvater Flat
11-10-2003, 08:30 PM
lotta views already........
So did you get the "K" boat?:D

Jetboatguru
11-10-2003, 08:40 PM
Not me you goob.
The new Canyon owner is from So Cal and he did not buy my boat.

77charger
11-10-2003, 09:00 PM
did superdave make a purchase?

Loose Knutts
11-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Is the dude "From" So.Cal or "From So.Cal." Lets try and be spicific..This place has sure gotten confusing lately.:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

Slick Knutts
11-10-2003, 09:09 PM
What the hell is the difference Loose? These dudes are all form NorCal anyhow. Honey Hush!

Slick Knutts
11-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Has anyone seen Jim anderson?

Loose Knutts
11-10-2003, 09:16 PM
He's doing some plumbing work! Must still have his head buried way up there.

superdave013
11-10-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by 77charger
did superdave make a purchase?
Sorry to say it's not me that has a canyon flat. Wish it was though. I want guru's deal. That's the lightest boat I've ever seen. Would make a nice lost lake boat.
To bad I don't have the scratch and don't see getting it anytime soon.

smalls
11-10-2003, 09:38 PM
Must be SB from MP,,,,,,,,:) SWEEEEEEEEEEETTT

Sangerboy
11-11-2003, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by smalls
Must be SB from MP,,,,,,,,:) SWEEEEEEEEEEETTT
OK smalls, this little community is way to tight:D . Excellent deductive reasoning, I think we'll have to give you a new nickname for a bit chiefy-- how about "Sherlock"

BILLY.B
11-11-2003, 06:26 AM
Is that why he said he didn't care what I did with the Sanger paint ? :( . Where's the love for the Sanger CHIEF ?. Your not going to treat it like a red headed step child now are you ? :D :cool:

ACCEPTENCE
11-11-2003, 06:38 AM
Ring, Ring, Ring!!!!!
Answer your telephone!!!!!

smalls
11-11-2003, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Sangerboy
OK smalls, this little community is way to tight:D . Excellent deductive reasoning, I think we'll have to give you a new nickname for a bit chiefy-- how about "Sherlock"
SB, What are your plans? Paint, motor,etc,,,,,,,,,

BILLY.B
11-11-2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by ACCEPTENCE
Ring, Ring, Ring!!!!!
Answer your telephone!!!!! I was at the NHRA awards last night CHIEFY. Got your message late last night, and in the past I would of called you......BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT, now that there's a women in the HOUSE I thought better of it. I'll call you today. O.K there onehunglowknutt :eek: :D :D

smalls
11-11-2003, 06:48 AM
Ring, Ring, Ring!!!!!
Answer your telephone!!!!!
Mornin Honeymooner:)

Sangerboy
11-11-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Is that why he said he didn't care what I did with the Sanger paint ? :( . Where's the love for the Sanger CHIEF ?. Your not going to treat it like a red headed step child now are you ? :D :cool:
Hardly Billy, the Sanger is the first and true love, way too much toil and sweat into her to diss that boat(despite her nickname) the Canyon is going to be more of a "business" relationship :rolleyes:

ACCEPTENCE
11-11-2003, 07:01 AM
Mornin Smalls, Yep...the best part of the honeymoon still goin on!!! I'm likin it:p .
See there Chiefy, that's the problem, you thought twice and now you missed out. I had it all lined up for ya but...well maybe some other time. And both they would have driven out to your place for the private showing. You'd a been hooked up!!!
It would have been good too, sorry dude.

BILLY.B
11-11-2003, 07:02 AM
So I got an idea. Why don't you paint it to look like one big bad tooth and name it DECAYE'D :D .

smalls
11-11-2003, 07:06 AM
So I got an idea. Why don't you paint it to look like one big bad tooth and name it DECAYE'D :D .
LOL, Bad filling

Sangster
11-11-2003, 07:12 AM
"Bad Feeling" or "Got Dental"...Congrats Greg on the New one.....

BILLY.B
11-11-2003, 07:13 AM
Mornin Smalls, Yep...the best part of the honeymoon still goin on!!! I'm likin it:p .
See there Chiefy, that's the problem, you thought twice and now you missed out. I had it all lined up for ya but...well maybe some other time. And both they would have driven out to your place for the private showing. You'd a been hooked up!!!
It would have been good too, sorry dude. See there I'm glad I thought twice, then again maybe not , the little women may of enjoyed it all so. On third thought I doubt it and I would of been an out on street no clothes no shoes hitch hiking piece of shit...:D

Brodie
11-11-2003, 01:10 PM
well i guess that Sangers for sale? i might wanna buy it if the prices rite.
i herd that new boat looks like a Sanger anyways. :confused:
just like dem terds to copie the orignal,,,

schiada96
11-11-2003, 01:28 PM
Hardly Billy, the Sanger is the first and true love, way too much toil and sweat into her to diss that boat(despite her nickname) the Canyon is going to be more of a "business" relationship :rolleyes:
Must have had a bumper crop of avacados! cool!

slowpoke
11-11-2003, 01:33 PM
Way to go Sangerboy.
See you Monday. Don't hurt me.

sgdiv7
11-11-2003, 01:41 PM
congrats on the new boat

Itsahobby
11-11-2003, 04:44 PM
I live my life through you guys, so let's see some pics!:D
Hobby

R.U. Knutts
11-11-2003, 05:11 PM
I'm having a hard time believing Canyonboy doesn't have a digital camera so we can see his New Found Love.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Sangerboy
11-11-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by smalls
SB, What are your plans? Paint, motor,etc,,,,,,,,,
Smalls, Paint is going to stay red, but with different flame color and flame layout. As for the motor the Chevy may go in it for a little bit but for longer term plans......we'll just say that the Mopar boys will be happy. It'll be something a little different. Inside I'll be changing the blue anodized pieces to gold. First though, I've got to get the bubbledeck back together.

Sangerboy
11-11-2003, 07:35 PM
Already got a name figured out( thanks to eraser) I see enough of decay everday as it is. Maybe I will have you paint a big hole on it with a bunch of C notes pouring into it though.

Sangerboy
11-11-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Brodie
well i guess that Sangers for sale? i might wanna buy it if the prices rite.
Sorry Brodie, not for sale. That's what I put my "Ag" storage building up a couple of years ago for........to fill it full of V-drives:D

Sangerboy
11-11-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by schiada96
Must have had a bumper crop of avacados! cool!
Actually Jeff this year wasn't very good, I'll take a decent loss on the ranch this year. But in an odd way it's good because it'll save me a ton on taxes, so I may actually get some money back this year.:cool:

Sangerboy
11-11-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by slowpoke
Way to go Sangerboy.
See you Monday. Don't hurt me.
LOL well Jay, you've kept coming back over the last few years, so either I haven't hurt you yet or if I have you must secretly like it;)

Sangerboy
11-11-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by R.U. Knutts
I'm having a hard time believing Canyonboy doesn't have a digital camera so we can see his New Found Love.:confused: :confused: :confused:
Sorry R.U. although guru red lit on this story just a tad, I'll forgive him 'cuz he did play a role in making it happen. An agreement has taken place with all parties satisfied, but I won't be able to pick up the boat until the 21st at which time you'll have some pictures:D I was going to lie low until I was in actual possesion of the boat but...... well you know how things go around here. Anyway it will make a nice birthday present:cool: I think officially I'll stay Sangerboy; unofficially Sanger-Canyonboy:rolleyes:

Sangster
11-11-2003, 08:55 PM
Sangerboy / Canyonman......Got a nice ring to it....;) congrats Greg, I told Jeff when we got home from PCR that weekend that I thought you were sounding pretty serious about a Canyon in the near future......:D :D :D :D :D

e-ticket
11-11-2003, 09:05 PM
Sangerboy, Guess you really were serious on Sunday. Congrats!
Do you pick it up Fri ?

Kindsvater Flat
11-11-2003, 09:12 PM
Are all dentists farmers?
My dentist has 10 acres of olives and has zero mechanical knowledge. I take care of his tractors, cars and boat in place of paying my share of what the insurance don't cover. Works for me!!

Kimberly Hanson's Daddy
11-11-2003, 09:15 PM
My dentist is a farmer too. He does mine for free..

Sangerboy
11-11-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
Are all dentists farmers?
My dentist has 10 acres of olives and has zero mechanical knowledge. I take care of his tractors, cars and boat in place of paying my share of what the insurance don't cover. Works for me!!
Only the smart ones:D Buying the ranch 9 years ago was the smartest move I ever made(after marrying my wife) Living on a working ranch is the best (legal) tax shelter I've ever come across. Usually I have a small positive cash flow from operations but almost always can take a loss on paper each year due to depreciation etc. This goes right against my office income and greatly reduces my taxes each year(except when I have a bumper crop and prices are firm, then I have to declare a profit and pay through the nose and other orifices) Plus I love living with some space around me. My hat's off to you guys who make a living at it, it would drive me crazy-too much out of my control(weather, prices etc.)

Sangerboy
11-11-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Kimberly Hanson's Daddy
My dentist is a farmer too. He does mine for free..
Looks like he could grow a bumper crop of a lot of things in that oral cavity:eek!:

Dragboat Dad
11-12-2003, 07:32 AM
Greg, can't wait to see your boats when you get them home. Does this mean I'll be making more trips out to the country in the brown truck? It's a bit out of the way but I don't mind as long as you're getting cool stuff.

ssmike
11-12-2003, 10:59 AM
Already got a name figured out( thanks to eraser) I see enough of decay everday as it is. Maybe I will have you paint a big hole on it with a bunch of C notes pouring into it though.
Greg, congrats on the new boat! Very cool. Do I smell a re-match with Smalls for Father's Day?
He still talks about how fun it was to race you....
WHAT????

smalls
11-12-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by ssmike
Greg, congrats on the new boat! Very cool. Do I smell a re-match with Smalls for Father's Day?
He still talks about how fun it was to spank you so bad....
WHAT????
HHHHMMMMMMM?

ssmike
11-12-2003, 01:26 PM
Nice try Mullet on the edit...
SB won't fall for it, though.
Us "white-collar guys" stick together.:D :mad: :mad: :mad:

smalls
11-12-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by ssmike
Nice try Mullet on the edit...
SB won't fall for it, though.
Us "white-collar guys" stick together.:D :mad: :mad: :mad:
What did I Edit There ss?

hulshot
11-12-2003, 11:25 PM
Guru, is your boat for sale and if so how much less power. I dont want to go that fast, so I will try to slow it down with a blown alky motor. I am triin to sell mine.

Sangerboy
11-13-2003, 06:52 AM
Yeah Mike, he hits pretty hard. It stung for a long time and left a mark:rolleyes: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/411DSCF0039-med.jpg
He even gave me leave, then as he casually drove by me and I was staring at his transom, I kept hearing his voice, "It's for your own good........ It's for your own good". Somehow though I didn't hear "This hurts me more than it hurts you". If I can get everything together by Father's day I hope to at least make him have to push the button to spank me on the rematch:D .