PDA

View Full Version : Double Throwdown call out

Jetboatguru
11-11-2003, 09:55 AM
The #141 Team of M & D Performance is coming out to race at NJBA this weekend. They have called out Smalls to do the same. Will Smalls answer the call? Will he hop her up and throw his chips on the table? Or will he grab the needle and yarn and knit a winter sweater while watching Dawson's Creek at home.
Whats it gonna be Smalls?:mad: :mad:

smalls
11-11-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
The #141 Team of M & D Performance is coming out to race at NJBA this weekend. They have called out Smalls to do the same. Will Smalls answer the call? Will he hop her up and throw his chips on the table? Or will he grab the needle and yarn and knit a winter sweater while watching Dawson's Creek at home.
Whats it gonna be Smalls?:mad: :mad:
Really? I haven't heard from Tony or Nick?
Look's like the paddle is Turning my way???????
Are they bringin the same race team they had at Lost Lake. :)
You already know I will be there W/O boat, Actually I will have a boat with me. The Tycoon????????? I hope they Kick some a$$!
I will have the cooler full of BEER and J&C:wink:

Jetboatguru
11-11-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by smalls
Really? I haven't heard from Tony or Nick?
Are they bringin the same race team they had at Lost Lake. :)
You already know I will be there W/O boat, Actually I will have a boat with me. The Tycoon????????? I hope they Kick some a$$!
I will have the cooler full of BEER and J&C:wink:
= Watching Dawsons Creek.

Her454
11-11-2003, 11:39 AM
Careful, its got a wide swing...................;)

Bad Meds
11-11-2003, 11:41 AM
Watcha doing with the Tycoon???????????

whiskey & water
11-11-2003, 11:42 AM
what's up mike how are you doing

smalls
11-11-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Bad Meds
Watcha doing with the Tycoon???????????
Taken it down for a potential buyer to check out.

smalls
11-11-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
= Watching Dawsons Creek.
Just Remember Cows for a better life!

Larry Nebb
11-11-2003, 08:00 PM
I want to check out the Typhoon too! I've never been to this place before. Can you tell me where it's going to be at?

smalls
11-11-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Larry Nebb
I want to check out the Typhoon too! I've never been to this place before. Can you tell me where it's going to be at?
Lawrence, It will be sitting in front of the Best Western Hotel in Bakersfield Behind a Ford pickup all weekend. Just go inside and ask for Ahkmieslom if interested.

R.U. Knutts II
11-11-2003, 08:26 PM
Allow me to translate for ya's, " Ahkmieslom" = Steve in English

smalls
11-11-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by R.U. Knutts II
Allow me to translate for ya's, " Ahkmieslom" = Steve in English
Thank's RU!

Larry Nebb
11-11-2003, 08:34 PM
Lawrence, It will be sitting in front of the Best Western Hotel in Bakersfield Behind a Ford pickup all weekend. Just go inside and ask for Ahkmieslom if interested.
Is that right by the race area?
Oh, just how small are you? I'm only 147 myself. I eat like a goat and just can't gain. I do not know why.

smalls
11-11-2003, 08:46 PM
Is that right by the race area?
Oh, just how small are you? I'm only 147 myself. I eat like a goat and just can't gain. I do not know why.
Lawrence, This ain't no Personals forum !
Keep your gay stuff at the rest stops. Or just Cruise on over to the Bench racers forum.:eek:

Larry Nebb
11-11-2003, 09:00 PM
Gosh, sorry guy. I did not mean it that way. I will be the fist to admit that I do not get all the randy chicks. But I am in no way gay. I might go for a plump gal but no sir, I am not a pole smoker. Sorry you took it that way.

smalls
11-11-2003, 09:09 PM
Gosh, guy. I did not mean it that way. I will be the fist to admit that I get by all the randy guys. I am gay. I might look for a plump gal but no sir, I am a pole smoker. Sorry butt I like it that way
WTF ??????????

Larry Nebb
11-11-2003, 09:18 PM
Gosh, guy. I did not mean it that way. I will be the fist to admit that I get by all the randy guys. I am gay. I might look for a plump gal but no sir, I am a pole smoker. Sorry butt I like it that way
CAN I GET SOME OF THAT LARRY??????
uh, no man, no

smalls
11-11-2003, 09:21 PM
LOL, You must drive a cruiser so you can have allot of your close fudge pakin homies with ya?
Good night ya little homo,,,,,,,,,

Larry Nebb
11-11-2003, 09:24 PM
sorry, I do not have a cruiser

Larry Nebb
11-11-2003, 09:27 PM
gee you been smoker, is that the best you can do????

SUI-CY-COLE
11-11-2003, 09:44 PM
this is when kimmie,ob,and 1st timer ,should chime in.......the subject kinda sounds like something from the bench racers forum....

Roman 1
11-11-2003, 10:33 PM
Dang! That was nice.

ssmike
11-12-2003, 10:53 AM
The gayness got out of control last night....:frown:
Larry is just lonely and looking for attention.