PDA

View Full Version : Info for Mad Dog Boltons Services

Jetboatguru
03-23-2006, 08:48 AM
Gordy talked to toots (Rons Mother) tonight and found out all the information on the services. The viewing is Monday March 27 at All Souls Mortuaire, 4400 Cherry Avenue, Long Beach from 3:00-8:00 and the service is Tuesday March 28 at the same place at 11:00. Cards can be sent to Debbie and Kattie Boulton: 3693 Hackett Avenue, Long Beach Ca 90808. The Mortuaire phone number is (562)424-8601. Ron will dearly be missed by all boat racers. Every story gordy and I can remember about ron brought lots of laughter. I will never forget the time that a bunch of us went to the barefoot bar in San Deigo and when it was time to leave the bar we all loaded up in two different taxis and raced back to the hotel. When ron got in his taxi he new his team was not going to loose to gordy. So he shoved the taxi drivers foot over and gased the taxi all the way back to the hotel. Of course his team won and we were all shocked that we didnt get thrown in jail. Thanks for that great memory ron. We will see you at the FINISH LINE
*** Rons wife asked that any and all Boat racers please come to Ron's house after the service to sit around and shoot the crap. She wants to meet EVERYONE! She has arranged for food and drinks and would appreciate it it everybody came over. The house is very close to the Cemetery.

Dave Sammons
03-23-2006, 08:56 AM
*** Rons wife asked that any and all Boat racers please come to Ron's house after the service to sit around and shoot the crap. She wants to meet EVERYONE! She has arranged for food and drinks and would appreciate it it everybody came over. The house is very close to the Cemetery.
We'll be there. I'm sure we all have a few classic Bolton stories to tell. Debbie is really great and if you've never met Toots....She is one of a kind!!