PDA

View Full Version : AGGRESSOR-Jets New Location-Welcome

POP-AGGRESSOR
03-23-2006, 09:12 AM
WE ARE STILL IN BOXES-YET THE FOUNDRY HAS BEEN PRODUCING THE BEST VOLUMNs WE HAVE SEEN SINCE THE FIRE THAT CAUSED US TO MOVE.
ANYONE INTERESTED IN DROPPING BY, IS WELCOME TO SEE IT ALL DONE AGAIN IN ONE HOUSE. CORES, CASTINGS, MACHINE, TOOLING. THE MOVE SHUT US DOWN 30 DAYS (OUT & IN) AND "NOW" ITS BEEN WORTH IT.
THIS IS LIKE A COMMING HOME FOR ME.
BOB & DON DROPPING IN SEVERAL TIMES A DAY TO HELP.
My Son Jeff Busted his rear and a special thanks to Ash and his crew at Scientific Spray for the extra trucks and labor. Untill I can scare him with a buggy ride ("not" His buggy ran me thru the whoops at over 85- "Its Bad")
We took over the old core room building as they were moving out -we were moving in. Trying to set up while ovens are being moved and scrap floors etc, is a task but its working.
A large load of both the new Mag Impellers and Alum. are comming in today and we are not doing the full bulk of detail- The foundry is and thank God for that! I did hold off on much of the supplies with the move and vendors are now starting to ship to us.
Your Welcome to drop by- You will see more Pump and Impellers in one eye shot then most pump companys see in a year. To see the alloys poured is a sight the stays with you.
Aggressor is located @ 117 east 163rd. street- Gardena Ca. 90248
Phone is (310) 324-6904 Too Free is (888) 246-5075 Fax (310) 324- 6929
Dave Jones

GUGS102
03-23-2006, 09:31 AM
How about the bowls? I got one on order from a dist and am hoping to get it soon so I can hit the water.
You guys make excellent products, keep up the good work

455Rocket
03-23-2006, 10:04 AM
Aggressor is located @ 117 east 163rd. street- Gardena Ca. 90248
Right down the street from me... how convenient

Ken F
03-23-2006, 10:50 AM
Hey Dave, good to hear you got things turned around and up and running again! I know it's been a long haul after the fire.
Ken F

Heatseeker
03-23-2006, 12:13 PM
Dave, glad to hear you're getting settled in.
I called last week and spoke to your wife(I'm assuming it was your wife anyway). She said you guys were literally buried and still trying to dig out from the move. Did you find me a AA mag-bronze yet? I can't wait to get a hold of it!
Next time I'm in your part of the state, I'd really like to swing by to see the whole operation.
Good luck at your new digs!!!

old rigger
03-23-2006, 01:32 PM
That sounds like a nice set-up Pops.
Did you ever hook up with a set of molds? Just wonderin'.

HBjet
03-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Aggressor still in business? That's cool.... I thought you guys just disappeared. <---- being funny.... :)
So when are the Stainless Impellers going to be available? I'd like to check one out in person...
Thanks
HBjet :rollside:

POP-AGGRESSOR
03-23-2006, 03:13 PM
Dave, glad to hear you're getting settled in.
I called last week and spoke to your wife(I'm assuming it was your wife anyway). She said you guys were literally buried and still trying to dig out from the move. Did you find me a AA mag-bronze yet? I can't wait to get a hold of it!
Next time I'm in your part of the state, I'd really like to swing by to see the whole operation.
Good luck at your new digs!!!
i know you have been waiting on the new Mags- should be in machine shop tuesday next week- stay in touch

POP-AGGRESSOR
03-23-2006, 03:23 PM
That sounds like a nice set-up Pops.
Did you ever hook up with a set of molds? Just wonderin'.
Have the 20.5 Jim Lange HiTech Marine molds, and a 17'11 offshore for the new 7-8" drive. Hope to pickup the new cobalt supercharged 4 banger for initial test boat If its what we think we will pull in a OEM to joint with.
-Just need time to get back to it! I think (hope) this move & plan will add to that
You still blowing everyone's mind with your original Jet History & Brochures. Great Stuff!

POP-AGGRESSOR
03-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Aggressor still in business? That's cool.... I thought you guys just disappeared. <---- being funny.... :)
So when are the Stainless Impellers going to be available? I'd like to check one out in person...
Thanks
HBjet :rollside:hb how have you been- Mag and alum are tooled and released- SS is next 6-8 weeks lead time.

Rampager
03-23-2006, 04:45 PM
How long can I realistically expect to wait for a SS "A berk" impeller? I want to purchase one right away for the upcoming season but will choose another brand if agressors aren't going to be available for a bit longer. I understand the issues you've had with moving etc
Feel free to reply here or in PM
Cheers

Squirtin Thunder
03-28-2006, 03:51 PM
Dave has been a huge help with info on the WJ & YJ pumps !!!

Squirtin Thunder
03-30-2006, 02:36 PM
Thank you Dave for the Great service today, it really means alot.
Thank you
Jim/CBR

GUGS102
03-30-2006, 04:33 PM
How about the bowls? I got one on order from a dist and am hoping to get it soon so I can hit the water.
You guys make excellent products, keep up the good work
Any info on the bowls? I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another manufacturer!!Any update??
Thx,

Squirtin Thunder
03-30-2006, 04:53 PM
Any info on the bowls? I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another manufacturer!!Any update??
Thx,
Dave told me about 3 weeks on Monday.

Squirtin Thunder
04-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Thank you Dave for the extreamly Quick shipment !!!