PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Gathering

Dimarco Kid
08-23-2001, 05:37 PM
we are trying to put on a ***boat gathering in the southern part of the east coast. If any of you guys are willing to lend a hand to help put something together it would be great!
Let me know,
Dimarco Kid

No Limits !
08-24-2001, 09:48 AM
Where at on the East coast and when ???????

Dimarco Kid
08-24-2001, 05:18 PM
Haven't made any definate plans yet. Trying to get suggestions and ideas brewing. A guy I know has a starting tree for us to use if we want to drag race. He's in the Carolina's and I wouldn't want to put him too far out of his way to lug the tree around. Ideas?
Dimarco Kid

Fire+Water
08-26-2001, 04:17 AM
North Carolina sounds good , but no farther south. Please find a lake with no stumps!!

BLOWNDRAGBOAT
08-26-2001, 05:25 AM
Hey...we can do Lake Murrey in Columbia,SC. Lots of great coves and marina's. Lots of great and cheap lodging. Also, theres lake Hartwell in Anderson, SC same stuff as Murrey but a shitload bigger. Theres another smaller lake close by called Lake Greenwood and I hear from a few friends theres a ton of dragboaters on that lake. All except for greenwood the rest are very close to I-85 I-26 and I-20. Very easy to get to. I would say lake Murrey would be best.

Dimarco Kid
08-29-2001, 04:22 PM
Go to hot boat hot spots, Beasts ovtha East

Mike Griffin
09-27-2001, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Dimarco Kid:
we are trying to put on a ***boat gathering in the southern part of the east coast. If any of you guys are willing to lend a hand to help put something together it would be great!
Let me know,
Dimarco Kid
Good Morning Dimarco Kid,
griffthechief here, the gathering sounds great. Have lots of connecitons with other hot boaters in the N.C. area, particularly up around the Salisbury area. Most not set up as drag boats, but still hot boats. As things settle down about where and when let me know and I'll do what I can to help out. We travel as a group to Poker Runs and just love to get together with the boats.
Mike Griffin (griffthechief@yahoo.com)