PDA

View Full Version : MPD starts on my Spectra 20 next tuesday!

BUSTI
11-14-2003, 12:15 PM
The big day is finally here! Jack just called me and said bring her on down! At his recommendation we are buying a brand new legend pump and he is going through it. We have stepped up the plans on the power and over the course of the winter we are building a 540 cubic inch bbc. Every bodies input on the boards has been valued and I will certainly take lots of pictures of the process right through the day we launch this deal at Riverland in Parker next year!
See Ya!
:D :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :)

beached 1
11-14-2003, 07:34 PM
Awesome. Keep us posted.
Also, let me know when he's done. I want to bring my 20 down there next.

ChetCapoli
11-14-2003, 09:09 PM
Give us an "M", Give us a "P" Give us a "D" WHATS THAT SPELL?????
You people are unbelieveable!:rolleyes:
CHET

sanger mike
11-14-2003, 09:18 PM
:D :D :D MPD MPD MPD MPD RA RA RA RA RA. OH DID I SAY MPD DOES GREAT WORK. HA HA CHET MPD DOES WORK ON AGGRESSOR.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115Jet_LR_view1-med.jpg

matt1
11-14-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by ChetCapoli
CHET
Dude go back under your rock:p

sanger mike
11-14-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by ChetCapoli
CHET
hey chet hows your outdrive hangin.:p

TRG
11-14-2003, 10:48 PM
tooooo ****kkkkin' funny!!!

ChetCapoli
11-15-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by sanger mike
hey chet hows your outdrive hangin.:p
Outdrive gonna be hangin in about 105mph. To bad they dont make jets in anything over 21 in a daytone cuz the prices for parts is like night and day. Terrible.
CHET

HavasuBarney
11-15-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by sanger mike
:D :D :D MPD MPD MPD MPD RA RA RA RA RA. OH DID I SAY MPD DOES GREAT WORK. HA HA CHET MPD DOES WORK ON AGGRESSOR.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115Jet_LR_view1-med.jpg
I thought I read somewhere that you got your pump/intake from a guy in Havasu. Looks very much like Scott's (E-Ticket) hardware but on a different boat. I just could not imagine someone breaking up his old set up even though I know he did sell his boat.
I'm just curious because you don't see amny polished set up's like that. Looks freaking awesome though!
Might be the cleanest set back set up I've seen also!
Oh yeah.... **** You Chet! :D ;)

572Daytona
11-15-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by HavasuBarney
Might be the cleanest set back set up I've seen also!
Almost too clean, there are no steering/diverter/reverse bucket cables/hoses. ;) Actually that is a sweet looking setup.

BGMAN203
11-15-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by BUSTI
The big day is finally here! Jack just called me and said bring her on down! At his recommendation we are buying a brand new legend pump and he is going through it. We have stepped up the plans on the power and over the course of the winter we are building a 540 cubic inch bbc. Every bodies input on the boards has been valued and I will certainly take lots of pictures of the process right through the day we launch this deal at Riverland in Parker next year!
See Ya!
:D :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :)
Busti,
Do you have a place at riverland, I thought I was the only guy whe goes to Riverland that is on the boards??

sanger mike
11-15-2003, 07:29 PM
thanks barney, no its all mine. heres the way it all started.;
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/115197-med.JPG

BUSTI
11-17-2003, 02:51 PM
BGMAN203,
Ya we keep our 32 foot travel trailer there at Riverland and when we come up which is like eight or nine weekends per year, we just call Mark and Cheryl and they put it up for me on a water front camp site. My son keeps his motor home there also. My wife and I go up there during the winter as well and visit some of the snow birds we know there. I am an old dude, 54 next May, so I guess that qualifies me as a Riverland ol timer! I have been going there since it was called Tonny Kinders. For about 20 years we had a place at River Shores Estates also.
When my Spectra gets finished I will PM you and come and join me when I launch my new deal...k?
See ya at Riverland!

BGMAN203
11-17-2003, 06:00 PM
you got it. I got the injected flatbottom there.