PDA

View Full Version : Ever Notice....

Sangster
11-14-2003, 07:08 PM
How quite it gets on a race weekend.......Hummm, Jest kinda makes ya go Hummmmmmmmm.....

FLYTE RISK
11-14-2003, 07:28 PM
Yuup sangster you headin down there I wiil be there in the A.M!!:)

Oldsquirt
11-14-2003, 07:29 PM
It gets pretty quiet when the damn board shuts down for 6 hours, too. :eek:

Hud
11-14-2003, 07:31 PM
no shit:mad:

Sangster
11-14-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by FLYTE RISK
Yuup sangster you headin down there I wiil be there in the A.M!!:)
Yup.... We'll be towing a Hondo XH-511 down to Bakersfield early Sunday a.m. See you then ....Have BEER will Travel......

superdave013
11-14-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Sangster
Yup.... We'll be towing a Hondo XH-511 down to Bakersfield early Sunday a.m. See you then ....Have BEER will Travel......
OK sangster, I'll be there sunday. Would be nice to put a face with your name!
Ever notice how many bunk screen names are not around on race weekends??????
No Jim Anderson and no Larry Nebb. Have not seen many Kuntts around either! :eek!:

Sangster
11-15-2003, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
No Jim Anderson and no Larry Nebb. Have not seen many Kuntts around either! :eek!:
Right on Dave.... :cool: :cool: We'll be roaming around somewhere Sunday.... BTW... I plan on seeing All the Knutts down there.. Maybe a 1st Timer or two also......:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jim Anderson
11-15-2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
No Jim Anderson and no Larry Nebb. Have not seen many Kuntts around either! :eek!: I don't know why my name got thrown into the mix :confused: . I would like to go but my boat comes first. The motor is almost plumed and then i have to change the gears in the v-drive. To go the speeds i think this boat will go ,do any of you know what size gear i should run ?. it has 25's in it now. Do you think i should go bigger?

Larry Nebb
11-15-2003, 07:29 AM
Superdave, I am here too. I was thinking about going to the racetrack too. I have a friend that would like to see that Typhoon boat. I hear that is a very clean Hondo with a fancy paint job.

BILLY.B
11-15-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Sangster
Yup.... We'll be towing a Hondo XH-511 down to Bakersfield early Sunday a.m. See you then ....Have BEER will Travel...... Sangster, I got everthing for the Hondo, and I will be there around 8:30 or 9:00 a.m....Are you still planning on going if it's pouring down rain???. And to answer your question with a question, why is it so much quieter on race weekends??. I think I know why. SSMIKE is in Bakersfield and has no computer access. just my take on it. And who knows if this Larry Nebb is for real. Then again, are any of the guy's or gal's on these boards for real :D :D.

Sangster
11-15-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Sangster, I got everthing for the Hondo, and I will be there around 8:30 or 9:00 a.m....Are you still planning on going if it's pouring down rain???. And to answer your question with a question, why is it so much quieter on race weekends??. I think I know why. SSMIKE is in Bakersfield and has no computer access. just my take on it. And who knows if this Larry Nebb is for real. Then again, are any of the guy's or gal's on these boards for real :D :D.
Here's the forecast for tomorrow....
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/we/52/30.gif
I think we'll be going if the weather holds......

superdave013
11-15-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Then again, are any of the guy's or gal's on these boards for real :D :D.
I'm a fake, just ask all the other fakes that have met me. Oh, Sangster and Billy, See you fakes on Sunday! :)