PDA

View Full Version : I have a fettish for AN stuff!

superdave013
11-14-2003, 11:19 PM
Yup, Got 3 good sized boxes today. This is what was in one of them. I wonder if the other 2 have any trick or treat bags in them?
Some sexy stuff if you ask me. Priced FAR below wholesale.
Yes boys and girls, I'm doing a lil spamming but I'm also letting you guys save a ton of money too.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/9big_batch.jpg

victorfb
11-14-2003, 11:38 PM
cool stuff man. im sure ill be hittin you up when the time comes to do the plumbing. still a ways away for that yet.

Kilrtoy
11-15-2003, 01:20 AM
You got a problem

DansBlown73Nordic
11-15-2003, 05:10 AM
I will also be needing some stuff.

wideopen545
11-15-2003, 05:45 AM
dave check your pms
thanks tim

superdave013
11-15-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
You got a problem
But I don't have any hose clamps or black rubber hose! :D
Lets take a quick look at what I can save a guy.
-10 Swivel 90 fitting:
Jegs price = 20.99
my price = 11.06
So I'm making a little and people are saving allot. I don't see a problem with that.
Jegs prices here (http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=2699&prmenbr=361)

Hallett
11-15-2003, 07:38 AM
HI DAVE DID YOU GET THE POLISHED ONES IN YET.
LET ME KNOW. THANKS I WILL BE READY IN A FEW WEEKS TO PUT THE MOTOR IN. THANKS HALLETT/SCHIADA

Infomaniac
11-15-2003, 09:16 AM
superdave013
Please disinfect any you send to me. Thanks

MikeF
11-15-2003, 04:59 PM
I need a fix! Can I get one of those 1 pound baggies.:p

superdave013
11-15-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by HALLETT
HI DAVE DID YOU GET THE POLISHED ONES IN YET.
LET ME KNOW. THANKS I WILL BE READY IN A FEW WEEKS TO PUT THE MOTOR IN. THANKS HALLETT/SCHIADA
Sorry to say that I won't have them by then.
We do have plans for those and some other really cool finishes. But we are just getting started and I feel that the standard red and blue will be the bread and butter. That's where the effort is going at this point.

superdave013
11-15-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by MikeF
I need a fix! Can I get one of those 1 pound baggies.:p
Do you think you could handle it???? :p

TRG
11-15-2003, 09:41 PM
hey dave, is this a plentiful supply of limited? thanks, todd

Cs19
11-15-2003, 09:54 PM
will my aluminum an wrenches fit those fittings?

superdave013
11-15-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by cs19
will my aluminum an wrenches fit those fittings?
Nope, these are still those Euros deals. That's why they are stinkin dirt cheep.
The ones that your AN wrenches will fit are in the anno process now. I will still be able to smoke any other price with them too. I'll let you know.
For the guy who uses an adjustable wrench with a lil tape on jaw he won't even notice. But I hear ya and I'm pushing to get the standard size on the B nuts.
Todd, I'll have these for some time. I have piles and piles of them. But then again, I've sold piles of them too.
But I'm trying to make a go at this and a few other things. I will always have AN stuff for good prices. Once I quit my day job I better make this work. Looking good so far.
If any one has any second thoughts on these I offer a no questions asked money back policy. I will even refund your shipping. The only thing is only one can be used. I have not had any come back yet.
Some people who have checked these out if you want to ask them are:
Smalls
Hot Crusader
Hack Job
Flat Broke
Mike F
Jetboatguru
MikeC from RealJetBoats.com

Cs19
11-15-2003, 11:46 PM
No doubt your prices are unmatched Dave. I will definatly pick up some fittings from you if you get those other sizes in before mid january, I will be doing alot of plumbing here pretty soon, so keep me updated on the ones im interested in.
I think its a great idea,there is definalty a market for the fittings right now and at these prices you will definatly get some biz. Look at the guys at TMR, they seem to be doing really well over there.I cant remember the last time I went in there and there wasnt a line. You always need a new fitting. These would sell like crazy at the swap meets.
DO you sell S.S. braided line too?

roostwear
11-16-2003, 10:20 AM
Very cool stuff! Did ya get any -16 in yet? :D

old rigger
11-16-2003, 10:42 AM
superdave,
I was hoping to get another boat by next year, something a little more family friendly (and better on my back) but if we're not able to, I'm gonna treat the ol' howard to some of your goodies. It's been many, many years since I bought any of that stuff or SS lines, I'll have to drag the boat to you and maybe you can help me figure out what all I need?

roostwear
11-16-2003, 11:01 AM
If you're looking for a good openbow, I know a Rogers that just got sorted out......:D
The -16 is for the roadster, no plans for the good stuff on the boat. The offer still stands..... we can replumb the Howard in a couple days if you want. Let me know if I can help.

old rigger
11-16-2003, 11:24 AM
Rooster,
thank you for the offer.
I'm still flip-flopping on a boat I found. It's a, yawn, I/O but it's pretty clean. My wife loves it. I just don't really want to be with 2 boats in the driveway until spring, which is when I figure I can sell the Howard. Have to wait and see.
Why are you selling the Rog...I mean Advantage?

victorfb
11-16-2003, 12:33 PM
Damn.... old rigger, you really gunna sell the howard? say it aint so. that thing is just too cool. but then again i can definatly understand about the back issue. if i was a smart one i would follow your advise, but i just had to have the rogers. but i can see your need for something differant. plus i can understand the family needing a bigger boat too. though i can allready hear it now, 10-15 years from now your boy saying "sure wish i had my dads old howard, that thing was sooo cool":D then again, it might even be your little girl that says that. :D have i got you feeling guilty yet? hahaha actually i cant be that hard on ya, im sure ill be on the pontoon boat quite a bit myself. :p but the rogers wont be far away...:D :D :D

MikeF
11-16-2003, 07:06 PM
Chris, Dave has some fittings that are Black/Silver that would look GREAT on your boat! Hopefully he can have some together in time for your parts list;) .
Dave, Post a pic if you have one!

Cs19
11-16-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by MikeF
Chris, Dave has some fittings that are Black/Silver that would look GREAT on your boat! Hopefully he can have some together in time for your parts list;) .
Dave, Post a pic if you have one!
:eek!: Black and silver, that would look trick. Post a pic SD when you get some in. Thanks.

hack job
11-17-2003, 08:56 AM
as dave as said i have seen these fittings and i wish that i would have rigged my boat this winter vs. last summer due to i would have save a lot of money! i have a 40% off jobber price at earls and dave's price still kicks its ass! i sent dave a list of all the diffrances in prices and it was a good amount!( like 3 to 7 bucks on the 120's 150's and 180s). i would be intresed in the back and sliver ones as well. pics dave. ;) hell maybe blue and sliver would be awsome as well!:D

superdave013
11-18-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by cs19
:eek!: Black and silver, that would look trick. Post a pic SD when you get some in. Thanks.
They are black and gray, not silver. The gray has the titanium look. lol, it's not titanium though. We will also have polished nickle plated ones too. I'm sorry to say that I don't think I'll have those by the time you need them. I'll be lucky to have the red and blue ones with the correct B nut's. I'm on their ass about them every day though.
All of the fittings that will be comming in will have our logo laser etched in the b nut like this one. That's not our logo but you get the idea. It will be small and only in one spot.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/9-6_black_gray.jpg

superdave013
11-18-2003, 10:23 AM
Oh, I'm going to wait and plumb my boat with those black/gray fittings. I think they look killer and will match all the black anno I have.

matt1
11-18-2003, 04:55 PM
I never understood why those fittings only came in red and blue did someone(maufacture) just like those colors . Buy the way those black and grey fittings are super slick I will definitly want my setup with those and so will my friend. I will surly wait any idea when you can get them.