PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors are like a box of chocolates...

tool'n'around
11-16-2003, 10:05 AM
You never know what your going to get. I have the lamest neighbors. Everytime I have people over and party the lady next door comes over on a power trip and complains about the stereo being too loud. I'm sorry but you just can't listen to Motley Crew's greatest hits on a low volume setting. Being the blunt person I am as soon as she walks back to her house I turn the stereo up and start singing again. I mean come on it's saturday night for crying out loud. Last night at 11:30 she pissed me off so bad I had HotHallet go out and fire up his boat, with the headers aimed directly towards their front door. How convenient! Ready aim FIRE... People need to loosen up. Anyone esle have any good neighbor stories? Oh yea! (Quote from mrsbordsmnj) Shes got a ****ed up hair cut too...

bordsmnj
11-16-2003, 10:32 AM
i almost feel bad about aim that 460 at 'em -almost:D

Kilrtoy
11-16-2003, 02:13 PM
You need to have a HB party at your house

JetBoatRich
11-16-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
You need to have a HB party at your house
That is a great idea DADDY

fourspeednup
11-16-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by tool'n'around
You never know what your going to get. I have the lamest neighbors. Everytime I have people over and party the lady next door comes over on a power trip and complains about the stereo being too loud. I'm sorry but you just can't listen to Motley Crew's greatest hits on a low volume setting. Being the blunt person I am as soon as she walks back to her house I turn the stereo up and start singing again. I mean come on it's saturday night for crying out loud. Last night at 11:30 she pissed me off so bad I had HotHallet go out and fire up his boat, with the headers aimed directly towards their front door. How convenient! Ready aim FIRE... People need to loosen up. Anyone esle have any good neighbor stories? Oh yea! (Quote from mrsbordsmnj) Shes got a ****ed up hair cut too...
At least she hasn't been calling the cops(or has she) Here in Tempe, if they come back w/in 90 days you get a pretty big fine:mad:

fourspeednup
11-16-2003, 07:06 PM
True about the Motley Crue:D

JetBoatRich
11-16-2003, 07:08 PM
They fine you, has to be proven that you are violating a law first I hope:(

fourspeednup
11-16-2003, 07:23 PM
Nope, just have to be called a 2nd time for the same complaint. If they decide it's still loud, you're ****ed:mad:

JetBoatRich
11-16-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Nope, just have to be called a 2nd time for the same complaint. If they decide it's still loud, you're ****ed:mad:
I usually listen to it loud during the day, isn't the law after 10pm it becomes disturbing the peace?

fourspeednup
11-16-2003, 08:50 PM
That's usually the case, but I think you can get a noise violation any time.
Better get that ultimate wear ring on the jet so I can fire it up whenever the neighbor tries to talk and not have to worry.;)