PDA

View Full Version : 126 Driver

Jetboatguru
11-17-2003, 02:47 PM
I am wondering if you are still offering up a ride in the #126 boat for Thanks giving? If so, I will have my helmet, jacket and driving suit ready to go. Are we on?

BigBoyToys
11-17-2003, 03:22 PM
:eek: :D :D Right on!!! ;) Early predictions....Tony in the Top 3

Rusty Knutts
11-17-2003, 04:11 PM
Ya'll quit swinging on Guru, ya's going ta give the boy a hernia!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-17-2003, 04:40 PM
In another forum he said he's going but not with the boat?!?!?
So whats the deal cubby????

uclahater
11-17-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
I am wondering if you are still offering up a ride in the #126 boat for Thanks giving? If so, I will have my helmet, jacket and driving suit ready to go. Are we on?
Tony you have no clue what thats going to do to your Image hanging out with the 126 group:eek!: :eek!:

Hud
11-17-2003, 05:16 PM
Ya'll quit swinging on Guru, ya's going ta give the boy a hernia!! Now thats funny, big time!!:D :cool:

BigBoyToys
11-17-2003, 05:38 PM
I ain't swinging from nothing. I am not a "Guru Groupie" nor have I ever been. JBG and I may not see eye to eye on occasion and he may get mad at me and I may get mad at him on occasion, but facts are facts...... JBG can straight up shoe a flat! And, I believe that his experince and his ability to get a flat to settle down quickly will help him in driving a circle boat. Sure, circle boats are alot different than dragboats, but he'll learn quick and advance quickly.

Rusty Knutts
11-17-2003, 05:56 PM
Just a schwinging!! :rolleyes:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-17-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by BigBoyToys
:eek: :D :D Right on!!! ;) Early predictions....Tony in the Top 3 If Guru was thrown into a circle race right now, they would eat him for lunch. I'm a big fan of Jetgu's dragboat abilities, but the circle deal is gonna require a little practice. I do believe he would probably pick it up faster than the average shoe, but even the top circle guys needed 1 to 2 years before beginning to feel comfortable. Give him 1 season! :D :D :D

Rusty Knutts
11-17-2003, 06:13 PM
Schwing

BILLY.B
11-18-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Rusty Knutts
Ya'll quit swinging on Guru, ya's going ta give the boy a hernia!! Now I know what that buldge was :D . SCOTTY where are you????. Guru has called you on the statement you made at Phoenix. GOT BOAT :D .

126driver
11-18-2003, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
Sorry bro, we lost two holes in Phx and the motor just got sent out yesterday for a complete once-through. Now, if someone else can come up with a motor... :D

126driver
11-18-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by uclahater
Tony you have no clue what thats going to do to your Image hanging out with the 126 group:eek!: :eek!:
Whaddya mean hater? Going to Sunday morning service with the 126 team won't hurt JBG's image. :rolleyes: :p

uclahater
11-18-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by 126driver
Whaddya mean hater? Going to Sunday morning service with the 126 team won't hurt JBG's image. :rolleyes: :p
Sunday morning service at Mikes house :eek: will not do anything for anybodys rep, but hurt it:eek: :eek:

Stab-n-Steer
11-18-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by uclahater
Hey, I've hung out with Scotty and Mikey and it didn't seem to tarnish my image, but then again, I'm a Crackerbox racer... You can't get much lower than that! :wink: Anyone that runs 110 octane in his gas blender is a-ok with me...:p It really shortens up the waiting time between magaritas!
S&S:D

Sangster
11-18-2003, 03:01 PM
Maybe Guru can talk BBTs into taking his roundy-rounder down to Parker & represent No.Cal.......I think Jim said it was good to go..

BigBoyToys
11-18-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Sangster
Maybe Guru can talk BBTs into taking his roundy-rounder down to Parker & represent No.Cal.......I think Jim said it was good to go..
I'm all for it:D My Biesemeyer still needs the ignition installed (MSD Dist and 6AL) and a kill switch installed and it's ready to go....never fired yet:eek: Only thing is, it's not legal for SS but it is legal for PS. I started on the ignition today...got as far as installing the bronze gear on the Distributor and then it was lights out....Vicodin time :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I may have it done by this weekend... Guru, wanna take it down to Parker? Seems to me I might have mentioned something about that a few weeks ago at Greg's:D :cool:

BigBoyToys
11-18-2003, 03:56 PM
Of course it's got one of Sangster's Sccops on it....not those little velocity stacks:D

LeE ss13
11-18-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
If Guru was thrown into a circle race right now, they would eat him for lunch. :D :D :D
Actually, there is a "Welcome to Circle Boat Racing" function that all newbeees must go through, ..... we arrange it so you are in between two boats on your first Start, you know, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th in a 6 boat heat. Then, because all first timers don't drive into the turn far enough, we close the door on you and you get prop wash in the face and carburetor. It's just circle boating's way of saying 'Welcome to the club'. After that, it won't happen again. (Yea right), unless of course you don't drive a flatbottom 100+ mph into a single pin turn far enough!!!

Sangster
11-18-2003, 04:26 PM
because all first timers don't drive into the turn far enough
All 1st Timers, he said Guru could shoe his boat .....Hummm.. You thinkin' what I'm Thinkin'....:eek:

1st Timer
11-18-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Sangster
All 1st Timers, he said Guru could shoe his boat .....Hummm.. You thinkin' what I'm Thinkin'....:eek:
Cool,, LOL.... Im pickin up what your puttin down..:)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-18-2003, 05:47 PM
SK-48 was sold to River Speed and Sport, maybe you should check with Brad.
I'm sure if Guru shows up, we can get him in something.
If BBT's boat needs some last minute finishing, that can be handled too. :)