PDA

View Full Version : 28' Signature Offshore for sale CHEAP

gregg canavan
11-17-2003, 07:03 PM
is anyone interested in a 28'Signature offshore high perf powered by triple mercs? All powerheads have less than 200 hrs, all lower units have less than 50 hrs, new imron paint, custom graphics on boat and engine covers,custom cockpit cover, large V-berth with couch, bed and porta potti, 30" K-planes with indicators, all motors have nose cones and low water pick ups, paralift hydraulic jackplate, gaffrig zero effort controls, full hydraulic steering, counter rotating center motor, etc... 2001 aluminum high performance tandem axle trailer, with brakes and spare? I already bought the new boat and would rather sell it cheap than store it for the winter. It also comes with a stock of extra parts including 2 complete powerheads, 4 spare lower units, all with nose cones/low water pickups, midsections, hydraulics, electronics, etc...e-mail me for pics and more info to, GLCanavan@comcast.net this boat was on page 94 of october 2002 hot boat magazine article on boat graphics. This is worth looking into

nhbuoy
11-18-2003, 10:03 AM
YO GREGG...I have seen your boat in the WANTAD for a looong time...I'm surprised you haven't sold that yet...Looks like a nice rig...If I were you, I'd put your ad over at www.screamandfly.com too...It's FREE & there are a LOT more eastern outboard guys that would be interested in that ride over there...Can't hurt...BTW...Have you had that boat at Lake Winnipesaukee???...JK...GOOD LUCK... :cool:

gregg canavan
11-18-2003, 09:33 PM
why yes I go to lake winnepesaukee on occasion...have you seen me there? I'm surprised I havent sold it yet either...it is a lot of boat for the money...you know I'll take under 20k for everything...
who are you if you know me?

nhbuoy
11-19-2003, 12:24 PM
YO GREGG...I don't know you...I know your boat...How fast is that rig???...honest/GPS numbers please...BTW..I'm in Meredith on Lake Winni...

gregg canavan
11-19-2003, 04:38 PM
I have 2 sets of props...I run 26" rh on the outside and a 28" lh in the middle...at 6000 rpm I get 71 mph on GPS
When I run 24s across the board it goes 63 at the same rpm
who wants to go for a ride?

Rocket2003
11-22-2003, 05:45 AM
what kind of motors? Year? Got pic's?:confused:

gregg canavan
11-22-2003, 11:56 AM
I've got lots of pics, just cant post em all here. e-mail me and I'll send them to you. Motors are 2.4 ltr 200 hp, 1 powerhead is factory replacement from 4 years ago, other 2 are total rebuilds from high performance marine rebuilders in the N.E. area, both 1988s. Thanks, Gregg

gregg canavan
11-22-2003, 11:58 AM
request for pics and info to glcanavan@comcast.net
will answer all requests