PDA

View Full Version : Spam 77 bubbledeck Tahiti for sale

Jake W
11-17-2003, 07:07 PM
Ok new price and things it comes with. 77 bubbledeck Tahiti and tandom Compitive trailor.Comes with like new seats 2 alum saddle 11 gallon tankes new stearing new rex stearing hub and formula wheel new beede euro gages but no bezzels berk C pump rebuilt 2 years ago with aggressor A imp shoed intake with ride plate (but no bowl or snoot or placediverter or loader)1200.It is painted House of kolor Candy tangilo orange lime time green and hot pink trailor is painted (tangilo orange)to match.It also has REX hex fuel fills and battery tray .If you want to put a Ford back in it it will come with the 4 point motor mounts and drive line and flywheel.Email me for details..the boat is located in KC Mo
Also forgot to mention it is a full lenght stringer hull with absolutly no wood rot and a translucent splash guard , SS hose from tanks to a y(is 2 8 AN to 10 AN) conector 8 AN hose with ball valves and belige pump ,and perfect black ano rub rail all so new
Thanks Jake
jakesidewinder@aol.com

Jake W
11-17-2003, 07:39 PM
hears a pic
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/82tahitisd.jpg

fourspeednup
11-17-2003, 08:14 PM
Is it just me, or is that boat actually glowing?:D
Nice rig, somebody should pick it up for that price pretty quick

slotracer
11-18-2003, 05:35 AM
jake do you know of anyone coming out west? i am building a engine that would go in that hull just fine.
pat(slotracer):D

Jake W
11-20-2003, 03:29 PM
Boat is still for sale I have some intrested but nothing for sure yet.
And thanks for the people that have had some intrest.
Jake:D

Jake W
11-21-2003, 03:15 PM
The Tahiti is SOLD
Thanks for all that was intrested in it.
Jake