PDA

View Full Version : Somewhat disappointing decision

hd&boatrider
11-18-2003, 08:39 AM
I made a decision over the weekend that is for the best but still disappointing to me. I decided to not get a new deck boat and instead will buy some more property in BHC. I just could not pull the trigger and spend the money on the deck boat.
I considered Magic, Commander and Conquest. While all three made fair offers it was kind of looking like the Magic was going to be the one. They made the "best" offer and were willing to give me a "good" trade in. Conguest was not allowing a trade which worked against them. Everybody was nice to deal with and I appreciate their time. Yes, I did notify them of my decision.
Anyhow....just wanted to post this follow up. Being practical sucks most of the time :mad:

bigq
11-18-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
I made a decision over the weekend that is for the best but still disappointing to me. I decided to not get a new deck boat and instead will buy some more property in BHC. I just could not pull the trigger and spend the money on the deck boat.
I considered Magic, Commander and Conquest. While all three made fair offers it was kind of looking like the Magic was going to be the one. They made the "best" offer and were willing to give me a "good" trade in. Conguest was not allowing a trade which worked against them. Everybody was nice to deal with and I appreciate their time. Yes, I did notify them of my decision.
Anyhow....just wanted to post this follow up. Being practical sucks most of the time :mad:
Financially that sounds like the best idea. Fun wise that sucks, but dirt is nice also. I went through the same thing last year. It might only put off the boat a year or two.:D

Party Cat
11-18-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
Ya can still use and drive Nodigg's new one when he gets it :D :D He'll be too busy getting me beers to use it himself :D :D

hd&boatrider
11-18-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Party Cat
Ya can still use and drive Nodigg's new one when he gets it :D :D He'll be too busy getting me beers to use it himself :D :D
I can only hope :) I never drove his Cheeta. I am sure he knows I would have puched it to the limit. Not that he does that ;)

hd&boatrider
11-18-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by bigq
Financially that sounds like the best idea. Fun wise that sucks, but dirt is nice also. I went through the same thing last year. It might only put off the boat a year or two.:D
Probably the same case here....

superdave013
11-18-2003, 09:11 AM
Ya know a guy has a tough life when he's bummed because he's buyin land out at the river.

hd&boatrider
11-18-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
Ya know a guy has a tough life when he's bummed because he's buyin land out at the river.
Hey, I was all stressed making the decision....lol

Kilrtoy
11-18-2003, 09:19 AM
you proabably did the right thing

Froggystyle
11-18-2003, 04:52 PM
You absolutely did the right thing! Now, when you start making your income from the new property, and it begins to appreciate, you can test drive a Trident and thank yourself for being patient!
hehe.