PDA

View Full Version : Maximus In Elementary School

uclahater
03-23-2006, 02:26 PM
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
A proud father is at work when he gets a call from his wife.
"Do you know what your son has done this time!?"
"He's only in sixth grade, what could he possibly have done?" asks the father.
"He has been sent home from school for having sex!" the horrified mother answers.
"My son has been caught at school having sex!" proclaims the prooud father to his co-workers.
Right before lunch the next day the proud father sees his son walking up with his lunch pail and says in a loud voice, "Maximus, I see you brought me my lunch that I forgot. Why are you not at school? Did you get caught having seX?
"Not today daddy", said Maximus, "My butt was too sore!"

MAXIMUS
03-23-2006, 02:46 PM
sERiously you need to find a hobby or something... Maybe knit a sweater or bake a fuking cake! :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
03-23-2006, 02:59 PM
LMFAO that was a good one hater.

dmontzsta
03-23-2006, 02:59 PM
sERiously you need to find a hobby or something... Maybe knit a sweater or bake a fuking cake! :rolleyes:
lol.

lucky
03-24-2006, 06:55 AM
fockerws :)

MAXIMUS
03-24-2006, 07:07 AM
LMFAO that was a good one hater.
Dude you got a little dripping down your chin... :rolleyes: Try not to speak with your mouth full! :notam:

Biglue
03-24-2006, 07:10 PM
Dont go hating Maxi, hater just made his bitch. LMAO.
That was the equivalent of a smack on your hiney and as he finishes telling you to get him a beer. :crossx:

MAXIMUS
03-27-2006, 07:07 AM
I am just worried about hater loosing sight of reality... IE believing he is a anal actor in a film called (Big John does everybody" :rolleyes: