PDA

View Full Version : Gay Marraige

Kilrtoy
11-18-2003, 06:34 PM
Why do these people insist on pushing their views on us but expect us to not push our views on them.
IM SO CONFUSED, but not THAT WAY.

Mullet
11-18-2003, 06:39 PM
Most people see a cool boat and hot chick. I see a guy that has this guilty feeling inside that he is living a lie and wants to wear a beret and listen to John Tesh without feeling bad about it.

topless
11-18-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Why do these people insist on pushing their views on us but expect us to not push our views on them.
IM SO CONFUSED, but not THAT WAY. Kinda figures you would post some kind of gay shit. You seem a little "in the closet". Its Ok Kiltroy just ask Boozer.:D :D

sidewound
11-18-2003, 06:42 PM
Man I'm stayin outts dis!
Peace Man!:cool:
CESAR

topless
11-18-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by sidewound
Man I'm stayin outts dis!
Peace Man!:cool:
CESAR Probablly a good decision seeing that the kiltboy is looking for his own kind. LMAO!!! Go Kiltboy Go!

Ziggy
11-18-2003, 06:50 PM
Don't believe we've ever met Topless but I have heard nice things of you...why so many want to rag on you I don't know. But to each their own I say. At least you fire back at 'em.:)

topless
11-18-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
Don't believe we've ever met Topless but I have heard nice things of you...why so many want to rag on you I don't know. But to each their own I say. At least you fire back at 'em.:) No, we never have met.I'll be at RD's next weekend. (gotta check on my man Tom and his muffins);) Gotta luv those muffins!

Kilrtoy
11-18-2003, 06:55 PM
Topless and nice dont mix,
that is like fat chicks and fast boats, they dont mix .
now I know why you arose again, Its jim Jones week and you are missing your leader. That was 25 years ago....
Maybe Topless can catch the next halle bop group and ride out with them.

Kilrtoy
11-18-2003, 06:56 PM
I'll be at RD's next weekend
I heard RD was getting desperate, but that is worse than a crack ***** in watts

topless
11-18-2003, 06:59 PM
Or maybe you Kiltboy can find another skirt wearing fag and and go to town. Just keep it to yourself. I think wifey might not like a threesome with your new boyfriend.

Ziggy
11-18-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by topless
No, we never have met.I'll be at RD's next weekend. (gotta check on my man Tom and his muffins);) Gotta luv those muffins!
Well I'll be at Havasu this weekend to avoid all the craziness of the normal Thanksgiving by eating Turkey 5 days before the rest of the country.....makes travel easier for the family who needs to go farther.
Get me one of Toms massive bran Muffins---I could use one the way things have been lately;)
Nite ya'll

Kilrtoy
11-18-2003, 07:01 PM
Isnt the Meth starting to burn, you better go check it.......