PDA

View Full Version : An apology to Mr. Anderson

126driver
11-19-2003, 08:51 PM
You posted the pics bro like you said you would. My bad. Other's here didn't believe you but you called their bluff. Tell you what: I have to go to Flag in a few days to help my parents move some stuff to their cabin in Munds Park. PM me your phone number and I'll make sure to hook up with you to buy you a beer, take a look at your boat and help you, or at least throw some biz your way with your new restaurant. :cool:

smalls
11-20-2003, 06:49 AM
Mike, you should get a hold of T-bag or Billy b They are the closest to you 150mph make around, Alchohol or gas Inject that thing with the new 10-71.

BILLY.B
11-20-2003, 06:52 AM
Good morning Skipper. Any word from your LIL BUDDY yet?

BILLY.B
11-20-2003, 06:55 AM
Stupid double post :eek:

smalls
11-20-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Good morning Skipper. Any word from your LIL BUDDY yet?
Ya, I jest talked to GillSN yesterday. He's workin on Muscle Cars now to tow his DD-SN,,,,,,,,:D
I heard your 473?

BILLY.B
11-20-2003, 06:59 AM
I would help Jim Anderson out anytime. But what do I know about Drag boats. Mines just a FISHING..TUBE PULLING..LOUD OBNOXIOUS..OB KKK KILLER..River cruiser. OPPS I mean RIVER FLATTIE. The RIVER CRUISER belongs to LARRY NEEB :D

BILLY.B
11-20-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by smalls
I heard your 473? ????????????????????????

smalls
11-20-2003, 07:03 AM
I would help Jim Anderson out anytime. But what do I know about Drag boats. Mines just a FISHING..TUBE PULLING..LOUD OBNOXIOUS..OB KKK KILLER..River cruiser. OPPS I mean RIVER FLATTIE. The RIVER CRUISER belongs to LARRY NEEB :D
Larry Ain't got no river cruiser, It's a planter box for movin palm trees or sumin?

smalls
11-20-2003, 07:06 AM
????????????????????????
Wake up! Whittmiester!

Blown 472
11-20-2003, 07:26 AM
????????????????????????
Hardy har har.:rolleyes: :p

Jim Anderson
11-20-2003, 10:30 AM
Thank you for the apology 126drivr. I may sound like a fool on here but I am learning. I did not get to start the boat last night as I had major problems at the restaurant. The grease hood fan was wired incorrectly and was forcing air back into the kitchen. I had to close the place down and get it sorted out. Needless to say there were some unhappy campers.
I have family in New Mexico and I am going to visit them next week. The business will closed all week. It gives me a chance to get my kitchen problems handled.
I wanted to start the boat and get it timed and check for water leaks. Maybe tonight. I will buy a lifeline jacket as soon as possible. Thank you Acceptence for the use of yours and also for the propellors.

Jetboatguru
11-20-2003, 10:40 AM
Sorry to hear the bad news about your business Jim. A lot of us are concerned about your safety and want to make sure that you have a Lifeline or something comparable. I have some Props if you want to try them. They are expensive but they are the best. Mr Acceptance is a great guy and will help you out any way possible.
Tony

Hud
11-20-2003, 01:34 PM
JBG, check your pm's for phone #'s.:D

126driver
11-20-2003, 03:23 PM
Sorry to hear about your problems Jim. How in the world did the installation get green-tagged by the inspector? :mad: My cousin's boyfriend is a general contractor in Flagstaff. I'm still waiting for your phone number. He owes me a favor and I can get him over there for you at a moment's notice. Let me know.

Heatseeker
11-20-2003, 03:41 PM
126, you are a stand-up guy. As bad as Mr. Anderson got bagged on, there should be many more apologies to come!

126driver
11-20-2003, 03:47 PM
If Jim will send me his number, I can really help him out. My parents have a cabin in a community real close to Flagstaff and I'm there usually two weekends every month.

Kim Hanson
11-20-2003, 06:29 PM
Mr.Anderson, sorry thought you where one of these basket case's with fake name...I apoligize for my action towards you, your boat is tit's btw.....so sorry!..........( . )( . ).........:(

Thunderbutt
11-21-2003, 03:31 PM
Jim, I'm sorry and didn't even say anything, I'm glad everone is fallen in line. They are all good guy's, that's because they are V- Drive guy's.

O.B eddie
11-21-2003, 04:57 PM
What a bunch of BALLESS sorry as# geeks!! This is the internet wake up people stop suckin andersons as# who cares, as he does not! And guru you of all people, I am truly disappointed your leadership was without fail.. And now the GUUUUURRRUUUPIES are following suit kissing mr. andersons back side!! Whats next an apology to mrs. Hanson!! Puuuulllllleeeeeeaaaaassssssse!! :yuk:

SANGER-RICH
11-21-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by O.B eddie
What a bunch of BALLESS sorry as# geeks!! This is the internet wake up people stop suckin andersons as# who cares, as he does not! And guru you of all people, I am truly disappointed your leadership was without fail.. And now the GUUUUURRRUUUPIES are following suit kissing mr. andersons back side!! Whats next an apology to mrs. Hanson!! Puuuulllllleeeeeeaaaaassssssse!! :yuk:
:cry: :cry: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :cry: wow you are :mad: Glad when I got on here the season was still going NOW that it has slowed, all I have to say is 2 words.
ANGER MANAGEMENT

Sangster
11-21-2003, 05:41 PM
Sniff.... Sniff....This deal still STINKS......... Sorry, I'm having a hard time "ACCEPTING" it all............:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

126driver
11-21-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by O.B eddie
EASY there Eddie. READ and HEAR the words. :wink: I'm still waiting for Mr. Anderson's phone number so I can help him out...

THE VIKING
11-21-2003, 09:43 PM
Thank you for the apology 126drivr. I may sound like a fool on here but I am learning. I did not get to start the boat last night as I had major problems at the restaurant. The grease hood fan was wired incorrectly and was forcing air back into the kitchen. I had to close the place down and get it sorted out. Needless to say there were some unhappy campers.
I have family in New Mexico and I am going to visit them next week. The business will closed all week. It gives me a chance to get my kitchen problems handled.
I wanted to start the boat and get it timed and check for water leaks. Maybe tonight. I will buy a lifeline jacket as soon as possible. Thank you Acceptence for the use of yours and also for the propellors.
I know about sounding like a moron when it comes to boat and engine questions.
Personally i dont give a rats balls about who think i'm a moron, and i am not gonna leave the forums based on that, but you know guys, sometimes someone asks questions or comment things beacause they simply do not know some things, not beacause they are stupid, and many of you guys do know the golden answers, so control yourself and share your wisdom.
This man got a nice boat, and he's probably a nice hardworking dude too, so respect him.
El vikingo grand cojones.
Report this post