11-19-2003, 10:16 PM
Wacko Jacko Is On The Lamb
Great, now he's gone from young boy's to animals. :eek:

JetBoatRich
11-19-2003, 10:19 PM
I missed it, was that his plane at the Santa Barbara airport earlier?:o

fourspeednup
11-19-2003, 10:22 PM
Yep. I think a rep said he was gonna turn himself in tomorrow. Guess he's just gotta knock out one more before the big boys get at him:wink:

Kilrtoy
11-19-2003, 10:23 PM
Bubba is waiting,
and he is the same size as a 5 year old
IS TALL:D :eek: :eek!: :D

rvrtoy
11-19-2003, 10:24 PM
Lamb....Do you mean young male sheep:confused:

Keith
11-20-2003, 12:51 AM
how can you tell if jacko is on a date? by the tricycle on his front porch

rrrr
11-20-2003, 01:23 AM
lam
noun : a rapid escape (as by criminals); "the thieves made a clean getaway"; "after the expose he had to take it on the lam" [syn: getaway] v 1: take to one's heels; cut and run
In the interest of vocabulary building I am showing my forum buddies the difference between "lam" and "lamb".

Essex502
11-20-2003, 07:06 AM
What a freak! I hope he gets what he deserves - where he deserves it!:mad:

OGShocker
11-20-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by phebus
Wacko Jacko Is On The Lamb
Great, now he's gone from young boy's to animals. :eek:
LMAO!:D :D :D

comin' unscrewed
11-20-2003, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by rvrtoy
Lamb....Do you mean young male sheep:confused:
Come on guys! Haven't you heard his family and fans? Michael ould never do anything that sick! He's doin' female sheep.

rvrtoy
11-20-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by comin' unscrewed
Come on guys! Haven't you heard his family and fans? Michael ould never do anything that sick! He's doin' female sheep.
Now that joke was in BAAAAAAADDDDDD taste!!:D

11-20-2003, 09:56 AM
Do you think if the cops had an arrest warrant for you or me, and they knew where we were, do you think they would just wait a day or so for us to turn ourselves in at our conveinence under OUR terms??
Somehow I doubt it.
It would serve these assholes right if he split, except for the fact that they would have to use our $$$$ to track his ass down.

BUSTI
11-20-2003, 10:48 AM
He probably will show up in France! Over there they refuse to extradite criminals to the US not unless they are wanted for murder. He could spend the rest of his life there protected by the frenchies. it worked for Roman Polanski!
I heard a news report his favorite football team is ucla! And that they found pictures of Matt Ware in Jackson's bedroom. That is just what I heard!

BADBLOWN572
11-20-2003, 10:54 AM
He is going to go from the "King of Pop" to the "Queen of Cell Block D." Scream like you did in thriler you little Bitch!!!

miller19j
11-20-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by BADBLOWN572
He is going to go from the "King of Pop" to the "Queen of Cell Block D." Scream like you did in thriler you little Bitch!!! Hey Michael come over here and toss my salad Bitch……..:D

Picklefork
11-20-2003, 11:11 AM
Can the county of Santa Barbara confiscate his propert in Santa Ynez. Maybe that's why Sneddon let him go. Nah. I need another cup of coffee.

1stepcloser
11-20-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Keith
how can you tell if jacko is on a date? by the tricycle on his front porch
Heres Mikey puttin' that tricycle to use!!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/398gomichaelgo.jpg

Rocket2003
11-20-2003, 01:03 PM
I can't beleive the cop's didn't arest him when they had a chance! If it would have been me or you, we would have been in jail by now!:mad:

AzDon
11-20-2003, 01:42 PM
I've got no sympathy for the arrogant, twisted, child molestor. When he had to bribe that kid ten years ago to withold cooperation ($10 mil I think), that should have been his wake-up call!
And speaking of wake-up calls..... after that other deal, what parent allows or even encourages his kid to visit Neverland unsupervised and overnight???
It seems to me that the so-called victim and his parents had fair warning of what to expect ( or maybe they didn't know about the 1993 deal?) This new victim shouldn't get one dime from this thing, and his parents should be put in jail for "aiding and abetting" a child molestor. This looks like a "get rich quick" scheme for this victim's family, who simply pimped their kid, and MJ was too stupid to change his ways to avoid this crap!