PDA

View Full Version : CFW Pair Ups.....

Her454
11-20-2003, 07:10 AM
Seems like last year about this time my printer was working overtime trying to keep up with all the pair ups for New Years Day...........:D
Well?

Kindsvater Flat
11-20-2003, 07:16 AM
Don't know. I'm leaving the boat at home. I'm just dressing warm instead.

Her454
11-20-2003, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
Don't know. I'm leaving the boat at home. I'm just dressing warm instead.
Hopefully the weather will be nice since we will have SO CAL visitors.....and a nice fire to keep them warm. Im not bringing mine either if it rains. :(

Infomaniac
11-20-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Her454
Hopefully the weather will be nice since we will have SO CAL visitors.....and a nice fire to keep them warm. Im not bringing mine either if it rains. :(
A pre excuse - excuse ;)

Her454
11-20-2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Infomaniac
A pre excuse - excuse ;)
Nope, just hate to polish. :rolleyes:

Sangster
11-20-2003, 08:18 AM
Posted by BBT's in the jet forum....
Bring it.... There will be V-Drives, Jets, OB's, Hydros, Flats V's, Daycruisers, etc. Anything and everything that you can drive on water A word of advice if you're gonna make the New Years Day event, be there EARLY and get a good spot that you can launch from the shoreline if you intend to put your boat in the water on New Years Day. It gets VERY crowded at the boat ramp, but it is no problem launching from the shore....
I'm sure you can start with all these deals..This is why We'll probally leave our boats at home also..:rolleyes: This is like going to your favorite snow skiing spot to find that SOMEONE invited a bunch of Snowmobilers to attend!!! Not that having jet boats there is a bad thing, or OB's for that matter as long as there they understand what it's all about... Hell Jim, There's a few Jetski Boards you haven't hit yet ... There's some fast jetboats & OB's out there, bring them on..... Well....I think Some of you know what I'm saying....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

blownalky557
11-20-2003, 08:46 AM
Seems like last year about this time my printer was working overtime trying to keep up with all the pair ups for New Years Day...........:D
Well?
Who are you pairing up with?

Heatseeker
11-20-2003, 09:19 AM
The way I remeber it, all the pairing up was a waste of time. I don't remeber seeing more than a couple of match ups actually run :( . There was alot of trailer racing though...

Sangster
11-20-2003, 09:26 AM
Heatseeker...I agree.....When I was at Ming last weekend I saw alot of Matchups.... I wonder how many I would have seen with Boats out there Screwing up the water all day......You know what I'm talking about..This ain't your first Rodeo......:D :D :D

Her454
11-20-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Sangster
I'm sure you can start with all these deals..This is why We'll probally leave our boats at home also..:rolleyes: This is like going to your favorite snow skiing spot to find that SOMEONE invited a bunch of Snowmobilers to attend!!! Not that having jet boats there is a bad thing, or OB's for that matter as long as there they understand what it's all about... Hell Jim, There's a few Jetski Boards you haven't hit yet ... There's some fast jetboats & OB's out there, bring them on..... Well....I think Some of you know what I'm saying....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I think if something like this is going to be posted on all the boards then some common safety advice should be posted with it such as the flyer that was handed out on Fathers Day.
The bottom line is EVERYONE is there to enjoy themselves and bring in the New Year so if you see boats lined up to race, stay the hell out of the way until they are finished and if you've just made a pass, idle back in so your not swamping the guys sittin out there waiting. Last year it got hectic and we had guys going all over the place and it was a clusterf'k at times with alot of hard feelings and pissed off people afterward.
PROP OR PUMP, just use some common sense, period.
Just my .02

BigBoyToys
11-20-2003, 09:34 AM
Sangster,
There's nothing wrong with a gathering of folks that all share a common interest. This is not a "V-Drive only" event. If it was, there would be few boats in the water and alot of trailer racing going on. All of the whining and finger pointing that went on last year after the event was straight up Bullshit! And it wasn't until Tony went to the Banderlog forum and posted a thank you to them for making the event that the hurt feelings were soothed. If you don't want to socialize with the Jet boaters or OB's, by all means....DON'T! If you don't want to put a boat in the water....DON'T! If you don't want to bring a boat....DON'T! But you are not the ONLY person in the World that wants to have fun! I'm sick and tired of all of the Selfishness and finger pointing! If everyone respects others, everything will go just fine at the event. But, if you aren't respecting others before the event has even started, there will be troubles! I have seen on the Banderlog board that there will be a bunch of Jets showing up, but it will be controlled. They will be there to have fun also, and if they see a couple V-Drives going out to get lined up to run, they will be shutting down to allow them to run in smoother water.....
Nothing I say or do will affect any outcome on who shows up at CFW NYD. Most of the boats that show don't even go on forums! And yes, there were all them types of boats out there last year, and that was the point I was making.
I have V-Drives and Jets and actually like the V-Drive much better, but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna turn into an instant SELFISH A-HOLE like so many others are!
Can't we all just try to get along?

AZKC
11-20-2003, 09:34 AM
Slim chance but a maybe. I might be in Yuba City over New Years. How far to the CFW from there?
KC

Sangster
11-20-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by BigBoyToys
Sangster,
There's nothing wrong with a gathering of folks that all share a common interest. This is not a "V-Drive only" event. If it was, there would be few boats in the water and alot of trailer racing going on. All of the whining and finger pointing that went on last year after the event was straight up Bullshit! And it wasn't until Tony went to the Banderlog forum and posted a thank you to them for making the event that the hurt feelings were soothed. If you don't want to socialize with the Jet boaters or OB's, by all means....DON'T! If you don't want to put a boat in the water....DON'T! If you don't want to bring a boat....DON'T! But you are not the ONLY person in the World that wants to have fun! I'm sick and tired of all of the Selfishness and finger pointing! If everyone respects others, everything will go just fine at the event. But, if you aren't respecting others before the event has even started, there will be troubles! I have seen on the Banderlog board that there will be a bunch of Jets showing up, but it will be controlled. They will be there to have fun also, and if they see a couple V-Drives going out to get lined up to run, they will be shutting down to allow them to run in smoother water.....
Nothing I say or do will affect any outcome on who shows up at CFW NYD. Most of the boats that show don't even go on forums! And yes, there were all them types of boats out there last year, and that was the point I was making.
I have V-Drives and Jets and actually like the V-Drive much better, but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna turn into an instant SELFISH A-HOLE like so many others are!
Can't we all just try to get along?
Thats right Jim.....Like Heetseeker said....He didn't see many Matchups!!! How come they were sitting on the trailer all day??
This is what was posted the next day.... Can you tell me why....BTW Jim..Seems to me your boat was one of the ones that stayed on the trailer new years day......:wink:

Her454
11-20-2003, 09:49 AM
Most of the boats that show don't even go on forums
Organization is the key....If this keeps up, attendance will drop, AND people will stop bringing their boats (as stated above), whats the point? Why could'nt another flyer posting some common safety and water etiquette be handed out again as people arrive?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jetboatguru
11-20-2003, 09:49 AM
Maybe we could do an hourly thing at CFW for the 1st.
Start at 7 am and let the V drivers run for a half hour.
7:30- jetters
Run it like that throughout the day. V drivers and propeller boats on the hour and jets on the half hour.
A half hour does not seem like a long time but it is when you are on the water.
You cannot have match ups if the water is screwed up. So to all the people saying " I saw a lot of trailer racing going on but no racing" you are right. But it was not safe to be racing. I am not going to get mad if there are people out running their boats all over the place. That what the deal is for. Everybody pays their money to get in and they are entitled to the water. If they want to watch the racing they need to be aware and allow us to race.
If not, that is fine too, just don't bag on us for not racing. Last year was a blast. I had fun just watching everybody and running my boat.
Does the hour and half hour thing sound like it could work.
My boat is in pieces anyway I don't think it will be ready by then so I would be happy to man the bullhorn. HUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigBoyToys
11-20-2003, 09:50 AM
Thats right Jim.....Like Heetseeker said....He didn't see many Matchups!!! How come they were sitting on the trailer all day??
This is what was posted the next day.... Can you tell me why....BTW Jim..Seems to me your boat was one of the ones that stayed on the trailer new years day......:wink:
Uh, you are 100% incorrect there Sangster! I took 2 boats out there last year. I put both boats in the water NYD! It just so happened that both broke....But at least I tried to run them!

BigBoyToys
11-20-2003, 09:54 AM
Organization is the key....If this keeps up, attendance will drop, AND people will stop bringing their boats (as stated above), whats the point? Why could'nt another flyer posting some common safety and water etiquette be handed out again as people arrive?
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I think flyers at the gate are a great idea! And I do agree that EVERYONE has to use common etiquette on the water. If you're gonna just play around on the lake, take it AWAY from where the matchups/racing is going on. If you're gonna race, make your pass and get out of the way for the next folks to run while making as little wake as possible. This includes ALL boats, no matter what type....

superdave013
11-20-2003, 09:57 AM
Bottom line is if you want race water and race conditions go to the friggen races.
Tony @ M&D didn't get to run his deal like he wanted to at Irvine due to traffic. Guess what, he showed up at Bako last weekend ready to rumble and got some good clean passes in.
Sangster was there but didn't race but expects others to give him race conditons on a public lake.
I'm sure there can be some give and take action to make it better. But everyone who goes is gonna want to run their boat. For some that's a few laps more then 1,320 feet.

BigBoyToys
11-20-2003, 09:57 AM
Everyone chill out a bit. I agree wholeheartedly that there needs to be some type of organization. I love watching fast boats run as much as the other guy! But, to piss and moan and try to ban one group or another is NOT the way to make the event better.

Her454
11-20-2003, 09:58 AM
Tony, I think the time schedule thing, or something to that effect sounds good if people will respect that.
........Anyone else have any suggestions ? I can get something printed up once we can agree.

Sangster
11-20-2003, 10:08 AM
Its not jest a jet thing jim..There are some vdrives as well... My point is if you go to the Drags you don't expect to see a destruction Derby going on......The flyer deal is probally a good deal.. the Time deal is good too... There were Slower boats (Jets & vdrives)running at the drags too, but they were running against someone in an organized manner.....I guess I'm jest trying to Prolong the inevitable....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Her454
11-20-2003, 10:14 AM
.....I guess I'm jest trying to Prolong the inevitable....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I dont think its inevitable for it to turn out hectic. The forums have a tremendous effect on attendance now, compared to the old days so if we try to get the word out in a positive way I think it will help. There might be an issue with the flyers at the gate but maybe I can get my little darling to pass them all out again like she did fathers day....it'll be an excuse for her to go see Hud..her buddy. ;)

smalls
11-20-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by AZKC
Slim chance but a maybe. I might be in Yuba City over New Years. How far to the CFW from there?
KC
AZKC, It's about 20 minutes. Make the drive if possible:)

BigBoyToys
11-20-2003, 10:17 AM
Its not jest a jet thing jim..There are some vdrives as well... My point is if you go to the Drags you don't expect to see a destruction Derby going on......The flyer deal is probally a good deal.. the Time deal is good too... There were Slower boats (Jets & vdrives)running at the drags too, but they were running against someone in an organized manner.....I guess I'm jest trying to Prolong the inevitable....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Sangster, I understand your frustration after last year. But in your post, you made it sound like it's a bad thing inviting other people to the event. I agree there were a few problems last year, but stopping people from coming won't resolve the problem. Informing folks about what's going on and to use some kind of courtesy will go a long ways in resolving the problems from years past....for all types of boats alike.

smalls
11-20-2003, 10:19 AM
Sangster, I understand your frustration after last year. But in your post, you made it sound like it's a bad thing inviting other people to the event. I agree there were a few problems last year, but stopping people from coming won't resolve the problem. Informing folks about what's going on and to use some kind of courtesy will go a long ways in resolving the problems from years past....for all types of boats alike.
The lake is the lowest I have seen it! My not be much room for anybody :eek:

Her454
11-20-2003, 10:21 AM
Not to worry Smalls, I'm starting my rain dance Saturday......:D
And if any of you remember the little rain prayer from last year....it wouldn't hurt.... ;)

Sangster
11-20-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
Bottom line is if you want race water and race conditions go to the friggen races.
Tony @ M&D didn't get to run his deal like he wanted to at Irvine due to traffic. Guess what, he showed up at Bako last weekend ready to rumble and got some good clean passes in.
Sangster was there but didn't race but expects others to give him race conditons on a public lake.
I'm sure there can be some give and take action to make it better. But everyone who goes is gonna want to run their boat. For some that's a few laps more then 1,320 feet.
Superdave....I don't expect anyone to give me anything...We usually get there Early and are the first boat in & out on the water..... But I also like to see other boats run during the Day also.....We ran our black boat at the drags...You must not have been there.. :D

BigBoyToys
11-20-2003, 10:33 AM
It was like that his time last year too. It will come up between now and January 1. There will be plenty of water.

AZKC
11-20-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by smalls
AZKC, It's about 20 minutes. Make the drive if possible:)
Very cool, right down the road:D Gives me a better reason to try and go now:cool:
KC

Her454
11-20-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by AZKC
Very cool, right down the road:D Gives me a better reason to try and go now:cool:
KC
Try and make it out AZKC, love to put a face to the name! :D

smalls
11-20-2003, 11:13 AM
Not to worry Smalls, I'm starting my rain dance Saturday......:D
And if any of you remember the little rain prayer from last year....it wouldn't hurt.... ;)
Dance Sista, Dance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

infotraker
11-20-2003, 11:14 AM
Looking foward to NY. I put in New Years Eve day and left the boat in. The only problem was people shooting bottle rockets, some to close to the boat. If anyone shoots them try to make sure to stay away from boats in the water. Also, is there a time not to start NYs morning, I took a run about 7 AM (no other boats on the water). Fathers day I took a run about 7 also, no other boats running, someone said that was because people living close to the lake were told that we would not start till about 8 AM or so.
Jim

BigBoyToys
11-20-2003, 11:17 AM
Infotraker,
0700 is fine. There are rules for "QUIET Time" at the lake but it ends at 7:00am. Running at 6:30 am is not allowed at CFW but 7:00am is good.

Her454
11-20-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by infotraker
someone said that was because people living close to the lake were told that we would not start till about 8 AM or so.
Jim
Uh I could be wrong here, but I dont think neighbor consideration was a factor......I believe it was contributed to alcoholic indulgence resulting in a CFW hangover. :rolleyes:

smalls
11-20-2003, 11:20 AM
If there's light, I'll be on it:)

ssmike
11-20-2003, 11:25 AM
The ZZ top boat better hope that M & D 141 doesn't make the long haul up this time...
Or else, be prepared for a spankin!
-sn mike

Her454
11-20-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by ssmike
The ZZ top boat better hope that M & D 141 doesn't make the long haul up this time...
-sn mike
Thats more like it, finally some bullshit and the reason for this thread! :D :D

MandDPerformance
11-20-2003, 11:44 AM
The lake is the lowest I have seen it! My not be much room for anybody :eek:
Funny you say that Smalls. I did some research on the lake myself. They said that the water level is extremely low and unless they get a buttload, "I'm talking Large Marge Buttload," of rain there may not be enough water to launch. But if there is, with a little bit of cooperation from everybody there is enough time in the day for everyone to run. Like I said in My "Traffic Update at Irvine Lake" post, everyone should be able to get there 5 minutes of fame!!!!! W/O going to the drags. ;) ;)
I sure hope people don't consider the Lookie Lu a drag boat just because we went to the races one time to get a time slip. It's a river boat I tell yah!!!! :D :D :D

BigBoyToys
11-20-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by MandDPerformance
"I'm talking Large Marge Buttload," of rain there may not be enough water to launch.
:confused: There is ALWAYS enough water to launch. The launch ramp is actually an old road that runs through the lake and over to the other side (and beyond) so the ramp is never out of the water. The only way that could happen was if the Bear River stopped flowing and that has never happened:eek: :)

Her454
11-20-2003, 12:07 PM
The only way that could happen was if the Bear River stopped flowing and that has never happened:eek: :)
Quit tempting fate, we've got enough problems. :rolleyes:

smalls
11-20-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by MandDPerformance
Funny you say that Smalls. I did some research on the lake myself. They said that the water level is extremely low and unless they get a buttload, "I'm talking Large Marge Buttload," of rain there may not be enough water to launch. But if there is, with a little bit of cooperation from everybody there is enough time in the day for everyone to run. Like I said in My "Traffic Update at Irvine Lake" post, everyone should be able to get there 5 minutes of fame!!!!! W/O going to the drags. ;) ;)
I sure hope people don't consider the Lookie Lu a drag boat just because we went to the races one time to get a time slip. It's a river boat I tell yah!!!! :D :D :D
Not a drag Boat, Was thatan hand rail on your scoop for your girl friend? Good thing you put that broken seat back in,,, You even have a number ????????
It's definitely not an Ass dragin boat either
:D
Are you guys gonna come up?
I gotta Nice warm beenie you can wear:)

smalls
11-20-2003, 12:50 PM
-sn mike
MOVE ALONG TO THE WAKE BOARD BOAT FORUM! SNDD MIKE

1st Timer
11-20-2003, 12:52 PM
Infotraker,
0700 is fine. There are rules for "QUIET Time" at the lake but it ends at 7:00am. Running at 6:30 am is not allowed at CFW but 7:00am is good.
Dude you have no clue what you are talking about!! I have seen boats run as early as 6:00 am . I think you are the same person that also said that there will be a band on NYD last year , there is never a band on NYD. Do us all a favor and keep your dumb thoughts to yourself.

smalls
11-20-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by 1st Timer
Dude you have no clue what you are talking about!! I have seen boats run as early as 6:00 am . I think you are the same person that also said that there will be a band on NYD last year , there is never a band on NYD. Do us all a favor and keep your dumb thoughts to yourself.
DANG!

Hemiroid
11-20-2003, 01:00 PM
-sn mike
I heard that you can't even run a boat let alone work on one?
Good thing ya sold it. What do they call ya SN mike?

BigBoyToys
11-20-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by 1st Timer
Quit hiding behind your aliases and post that, then I may take it more serious.:rolleyes:
But, for the record, I WELCOME YOU or anybody else to read the Rules that are posted at EACH gate (southshore and northshore) and you WILL SEE THAT IS SHOWS A "QUIET TIME" that ends at 7:00am! I have seen boats run before that, sure. But, I was just quoting the rules that are POSTED at the Lake. I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about so why don't you just blow your Bullshit out your ass and keep all your Bullshit to someone who cares!

ssmike
11-20-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Hemiroid
I heard that you can't even run a boat let alone work on one?
Thats a lie! I can "run a boat" just fine
AND, Mullet, I didn't sell it....I gave that turd away and bought a hydro
"SN" stands for "Scarlata Nutts" cause thats where I'm swingin

Her454
11-20-2003, 01:20 PM
Her454 <-----------------------Wishing she hadn't even started this thread. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BigBoyToys
11-20-2003, 01:24 PM
Her454 <-----------------------Wishing she hadn't even started this thread. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Sorry Traci, I'll quit posting.

Her454
11-20-2003, 01:31 PM
Sorry Traci, I'll quit posting.
:confused: No need to quit posting because of me, I could care less if you guys bash each other all day. Just makes NYD look pretty negative for those that have never been.
Carry on. :D

Hud
11-20-2003, 01:42 PM
Look, New Year's Day is for a good time. If you have the hair to race on that water, no matter what it is, then do it! If you think your going to get perfect water, leave the boat home, it's not going to happen. Hud's going to BBQ, take pictures & make a pass or two if the motor is done!! As far as a flyer, don't waste the time or ink. People have a few beers and they don't give a shit. I will have a good time no matter!:) :)

Her454
11-20-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Hud
Look, New Year's Day is for a good time. If you have the hair to race on that water, no matter what it is, then do it! If you think your going to get perfect water, leave the boat home, it's not going to happen. Hud's going to BBQ, take pictures & make a pass or two if the motor is done!! As far as a flyer, don't waste the time or ink. People have a few beers and they don't give a shit. I will have a good time no matter!:) :)
"THE GREAT MUSHROOM GOD HAS SPOKEN" :D

Hud
11-20-2003, 01:49 PM
Her, you do have pm's:D

Her454
11-20-2003, 01:50 PM
Got it, see ya New Years!

Hud
11-20-2003, 01:51 PM
Wow, your fast as that new boat:jawdrop:

Her454
11-20-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Hud
Wow, your fast as that new boat:jawdrop:
I can't wait for New Years......even tho I have training
wheels......;)

Kindsvater Flat
11-20-2003, 02:18 PM
Well I just came back from Best Buy with a $600 bill on a new digital camara. That means I will be ready. Don't like the feature that it beeps if you're shaking to much.:frown:

Her454
11-20-2003, 02:20 PM
which one did you buy?

Hud
11-20-2003, 02:23 PM
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL cool!:cool: I got a new Fujifilm s5000. 6.1

Kindsvater Flat
11-20-2003, 02:31 PM
Same as Huds. Fugi FinePix 5000. With a seperate larger zoom. 20x zoom with other addon lense.

Hud
11-20-2003, 02:48 PM
Great, you can teach me how to use it! I wish I knew someone who could get me a good deal on a good HP photo printer!!:rolleyes:

Kindsvater Flat
11-20-2003, 03:07 PM
LOL Hud......maybe Santa will show.
Here is my first pic. This was set at the camaras lowest resolution and resized to 800x600.
The Dog (http://www.v-drivevideo.com/mike/oso.jpg)
way better than that 1.3 meg pixal Sony Camara!!

Heatseeker
11-20-2003, 03:29 PM
...if you show up at CFW on NYD, you'll have a good time!
As far as who's racing who, we'll just have to wait and see. Everyone wants to make some blasts across the water. Why the hell do we work so hard to get and keep these babies running?And nobody intentionally screws the water up for others. I certainly didn't set out to piss off anyone when I took my two short rides. But shit happens.
I agree with her454, the forums are a good place to get the word out on etiquette. If everyone shows a little consideration, there won't be anything to bitch about!
Lets Party!!!

126driver
11-20-2003, 03:30 PM
The dog doesn't look happy.

Kindsvater Flat
11-20-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by 126driver
The dog doesn't look happy.
I know I bothered him. He was sleepy again.:D

smalls
11-20-2003, 03:58 PM
Thats a lie! I can "run a boat" just fine
AND, Mullet, I didn't sell it....I gave that turd away and bought a hydro
"SN" stands for "Scarlata Nutts" cause thats where I'm swingin
I bet you feal alot better know:) What kinda Hydro?

cyclone
11-20-2003, 04:18 PM
Heatseeker...I agree.....When I was at Ming last weekend I saw alot of Matchups.... I wonder how many I would have seen with Boats out there Screwing up the water all day......You know what I'm talking about..This ain't your first Rodeo......:D :D :D
man sounds like you're a little bitter. Guess i shouldn't come out with my jet boat if this is the welcome i get.

Jetboatguru
11-20-2003, 04:23 PM
Cyclone,
are you thinking about coming up for the 1st? If so, don't let this talk of watermesseruppers stop you. It is all good and everybody is entitled to the water. Bring that Jetboat up here and hurt some feelings.
Tony

cyclone
11-20-2003, 04:28 PM
ive been kicking the idea around because i think my motor will be done, but man after reading these posts it seems like more drama than its worth. I'd be down for a nice friendly weekend of meeting new people and driving my boat, not a bunch of guys arguing about launch times and who's messing up the water and especially not if its a vdrive-jet hater event.

Hud
11-20-2003, 04:31 PM
Tony, did you get my pm from today?

Kindsvater Flat
11-20-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Hud
Tony, did you get my pm from today?
Send him a text message, its faster!

Jetboatguru
11-20-2003, 05:09 PM
Got it Hud Thank you. I spoke to Tim today.
Cyclone,
come up and have a good time with us. Since the First falls on a Friday we might stay until Saturday and then you can bail home on Sunday. Either way it is always fun. There is no bitching that goes on at the lake. We all wait until the next day to bitch and moan. Bring HB and the rather dreamy one with you guys. It is not a jet hater convention so don't worry. Smally's boat runs like a jet so he will be right there with ya:D

Sangster
11-20-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by cyclone
man sounds like you're a little bitter. Guess i shouldn't come out with my jet boat if this is the welcome i get.
Cyclone ..Sorry if I came across that way cause its not that way at all....and definitly not bitter... My thoughts are people shouldn't bitch about boats sitting on the trailers when the water wasn't worth running in.....end of the conversation..It's more of a party with plenty of boats & people to see....I've read alot about your boat and hope you make the haul...

smalls
11-20-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
Got it Hud Thank you. I spoke to Tim today.
Cyclone,
come up and have a good time with us. Since the First falls on a Friday we might stay until Saturday and then you can bail home on Sunday. Either way it is always fun. There is no bitching that goes on at the lake. We all wait until the next day to bitch and moan. Bring HB and the rather dreamy one with you guys. It is not a jet hater convention so don't worry. Smally's boat runs like a jet so he will be right there with ya:D
LOL, Hey OB lover.
I see your havin a blast over in the OB thead, Jab, Jab, Right Hook:) They post a date over there yet?

Hud
11-20-2003, 06:09 PM
Like I said before, it's not the boats, it's the drivers! V drive, jet, Egg beats, what ever! I guy that owns a 50-60 mph boat just doesn't understand the ruff water deal when they drive a v bottom boat. Anyway, I'm Kung FUing mushrooms, so lets party!

Rexone
11-20-2003, 06:36 PM
Well after promising to show up fathers day with my blown fuel jet and then flaking out I'm not going to say I'm coming yet. I feel bad leaving Whitey on the water till 11pm waiting for me to show and also for stranding Mike Oxbig with no where to sleep and park his awesome bike safely. So this time I'll just wait until I'm sure I have my fueler together before I commit. :)

Kindsvater Flat
11-20-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
Well after promising to show up fathers day with my blown fuel jet and then flaking out I'm not going to say I'm coming yet. I feel bad leaving Whitey on the water till 11pm waiting for me to show and also for stranding Mike Oxbig with no where to sleep and park his awesome bike safely. So this time I'll just wait until I'm sure I have my fueler together before I commit. :)
excuses :D

21rayson
11-20-2003, 06:39 PM
so if this one is not right side up. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/155IMAG0004-med.JPG
i can bring this one. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/155018_15-med.JPG

Oldsquirt
11-20-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru
.....Since the First falls on a Friday .....
Uh, Tony, you might want to re-check your calender. :)

SANGER-RICH
11-20-2003, 07:27 PM
If things work out Ill be bringing HAULING ASS.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1040flat-med.jpg
If not can I bring this one?? Her name is CHASE ME II.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1040myjetboat.JPG\
If it rains we will bring lots of beer and firewood for the fire.

infotraker
11-20-2003, 08:08 PM
Glad everyone is getting fired up about CFW on NYD. Thanks for the info on the quiet time. I had to crack the ice off the boat seat at 7 am so may wait till 7:15 !! Even if the water is low we can have a great boat show. I'm hoping to get more ideas on painting the Sanger pickle from looking at the boats. See you there.

Hud
11-20-2003, 09:08 PM
That's it, "The New Years Boat Show & BBQ" why didn't I think of that!:D :) really:cool:

cyclone
11-20-2003, 09:19 PM
any idea of how cold it will be and how long of a drive it is from orange county, so cal (disneyland area)?

Kindsvater Flat
11-20-2003, 09:25 PM
I say about 8hrs if pulling a boat or less. And figure 40's-50's during the day. low 30's at night. maybe.

squirt
11-20-2003, 09:56 PM
last NYD was the 1st time comming to CFW for alot of us. And yes there were a few jetters running every which way, but who knew? The water appeared open for long periods of time so when no one lined up some guys would just go ripping across the lake. I think alot of us are now a little more schooled on how things will take place and I'm sure if you guys WANT to run your boats it will happen. The key is getting the word out and if some yahoo is effing up the water let them know, they just might not be aware! After last years NYD grumbling I brought my whole family for fathers day to watch some fast boats make passes, too bad there were only a few match ups but it was a great event anyway. I kept my boat off the cove the whole weekend cause I didn't want anyone bitching about a jetter screwing the water and just used it to cruise up the arm. I would have like to have run it a few times and if it's not raining I'll bring it this year and hopefull run my boat a few times. I can't think of a better way to bring in 2004 than to be on the lake, I just hope there will be a friendly atmosphere so me and my kid can enjoy it:(

WILDERTHANU
11-20-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
low 30's at night. maybe.
WTF......THATS COLD!!!!

smalls
11-20-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
WTF......THATS COLD!!!!
We can Cuddle:eek: You gonna make this one Bro?

WILDERTHANU
11-20-2003, 10:19 PM
YA I MIGHT COME UP AND DO A LITTLE DRINKIN' WITH YA PAL!!!

smalls
11-20-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by squirt
last NYD was the 1st time comming to CFW for alot of us. And yes there were a few jetters running every which way, but who knew? The water appeared open for long periods of time so when no one lined up some guys would just go ripping across the lake. I think alot of us are now a little more schooled on how things will take place and I'm sure if you guys WANT to run your boats it will happen. The key is getting the word out and if some yahoo is effing up the water let them know, they just might not be aware! After last years NYD grumbling I brought my whole family for fathers day to watch some fast boats make passes, too bad there were only a few match ups but it was a great event anyway. I kept my boat off the cove the whole weekend cause I didn't want anyone bitching about a jetter screwing the water and just used it to cruise up the arm. I would have like to have run it a few times and if it's not raining I'll bring it this year and hopefull run my boat a few times. I can't think of a better way to bring in 2004 than to be on the lake, I just hope there will be a friendly atmosphere so me and my kid can enjoy it:(
It will be friendly, It always is ,, It must be Snivel time again,,
Every body is very friendly and helpful and CFW even sells Chilli, Chili dogs and grub like that. The New Years eve party is a blast. Big ass fire to stay warm. It's good times,,,,,,,,,,

smalls
11-20-2003, 10:28 PM
YA I MIGHT COME UP AND DO A LITTLE DRINKIN' WITH YA PAL!!!
I owe ya a sponsor night,,, It's JD on the home court :D
Jump in with RD or Cyclone. There's even a new Indian Casino ten minutes away:)

WILDERTHANU
11-20-2003, 10:37 PM
YOU GOT IT J !!!

smalls
11-20-2003, 10:39 PM
YOU GOT IT J !!!
SWEEEET!

squirt
11-20-2003, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by smalls
[B]It will be friendly, It always is ,, It must be Snivel time again,,
What was I thinking........I got your snivel right here:eek:
I wasn't making excuses or complaining, just posting how things appeared to me last year. I'm sure things will go much smoother this year, and that was my point. I met quite a few good folks at last years events and wouldn't be comming again if I thought it was going to be a total cluster f#ck. :D

haulina29
11-20-2003, 11:03 PM
Rexone you can borrow the 64 if you want let me know ? :wink:

Hud
11-21-2003, 05:06 AM
Here's a few pictures from last year!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119Boat_pictures_035-med.jpghttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119Boat_pictures_042-med.jpg

Hud
11-21-2003, 05:14 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119Boat_pictures_019-med.jpg

Hud
11-21-2003, 05:25 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119IMG_1045-med.jpg

smalls
11-21-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by squirt
[QUOTE]Originally posted by smalls
[B]It will be friendly, It always is ,, It must be Snivel time again,,
What was I thinking........I got your snivel right here:eek:
I wasn't making excuses or complaining, just posting how things appeared to me last year. I'm sure things will go much smoother this year, and that was my point. I met quite a few good folks at last years events and wouldn't be comming again if I thought it was going to be a total cluster f#ck. :D
Squirt, I wasn't aiming that coment at you! LOL
It was to the people that Continuously snivel and talk it down every year but still show up?????
Lets Go Have Some Fun,,,,,,,,

Hud
11-21-2003, 08:18 AM
Yeah, we can drink some cold ones & BBQ. I'll bring the cam smasher!:D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/11918760-1f_1_.GIF

cyclone
11-21-2003, 08:58 AM
great pics! damn that looks like fun.

Heatseeker
11-21-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by cyclone
great pics! damn that looks like fun.
All the more reason for you to come up Cyclone!
Will we see you there?

smalls
11-21-2003, 10:42 AM
Ther are alot of good CFW pics Here http://www.dragboatrace.com/

cyclone
11-21-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Heatseeker
All the more reason for you to come up Cyclone!
Will we see you there?
i think that if the boat's right and i can get a few peeps to go with me then i dont see why not.

Jimmy Jam Jam Jim
11-21-2003, 03:11 PM
Dang....whats a peep?? I hope its a female!!!

O.B eddie
11-21-2003, 04:48 PM
Quit hiding behind your aliases and post that, then I may take it more serious.:rolleyes:
But, for the record, I WELCOME YOU or anybody else to read the Rules that are posted at EACH gate (southshore and northshore) and you WILL SEE THAT IS SHOWS A "QUIET TIME" that ends at 7:00am! I have seen boats run before that, sure. But, I was just quoting the rules that are POSTED at the Lake. I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about so why don't you just blow your Bullshit out your ass and keep all your Bullshit to someone who cares! So basically what you are sayin HEE BBT HAAWWW , is that there will be no banjos- kenny rodgers or two sterppin goin out over the kraco speakers before 7.00 a.m????? Hell as I recall your suburban was louder than each of your boats!! As far as the traffic well it is a public lake, And if I can get my sail boat up there I want BBTS boat 1st round... Winner takes home the syndicate..As well as bbts Cd's HEE HAAAWWWWWWW

BigBoyToys
11-21-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by O.B eddie
So basically what you are sayin HEE BBT HAAWWW , is that there will be no banjos- kenny rodgers or two sterppin goin out over the kraco speakers before 7.00 a.m????? Hell as I recall your suburban was louder than each of your boats!! As far as the traffic well it is a public lake, And if I can get my sail boat up there I want BBTS boat 1st round... Winner takes home the syndicate..As well as bbts Cd's HEE HAAAWWWWWWW
So, what you're saying is that you're tone deaf too huh? I never heard any banjos in Lynard Skynard music . Who's Kenny Rogers? Does he have a boat? Yeah, Suburban is pretty loud, that's why I drive my truck now exclusively:p Hell yeah it's a public lake (just pay your fees at the gate:eek: ) The Syndicate is done, we do not intend on ever using it again....we are all Biesemeyers now (1 Flat and 1 Daycruiser). Sorry about the matchup there pal, but due to a recent back injury, it is impossible for me to be in a boat on a lake (seriously), so we won't even be bringing a boat (unless someone else wants to run it and we agree to it ;)) and, there's a 50/50 chance that we won't be able to make it at all since my current driving limits seem to be around 20 minutes max.
Sorry to disappoint you there on all counts OB. Maybe next year:D :D

1st Timer
11-21-2003, 07:05 PM
BBTs the only thing Gayer than this >>>>>> http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg is your boat and the excuses that go with it!!!! YEEEEEEEEE----Haaawwwwwwwwww

squirt
11-21-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Hud
Yeah, we can drink some cold ones & BBQ. I'll bring the cam smasher!:D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/11918760-1f_1_.GIF
Cam smasher huh? Ain't nothing flat about those lobes:eek:

blownalky557
11-21-2003, 08:31 PM
That puts a new meaning to static compression!!!!!

Hud
11-21-2003, 08:59 PM
:D

stoker2001
11-23-2003, 12:16 PM
i hope to get my whacker going in time for cfw on new years,also i am pretty sure my buddy twister will bring hishttp://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=311566

stoker2001
11-23-2003, 12:19 PM
i heard dean will be there with his new ride,and be looking to terrorize a few lake boatshttp://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=311235

Dan Risolio
11-23-2003, 12:19 PM
Can someone tell me where I might get a room for the New Years day gathering? I would love to make it. What time do people really get on the water?

O.B eddie
11-23-2003, 06:04 PM
So basically HEE BBT HAAWWW yo bagz uh booshit gots so large they puts the strains on yo's back? There fow yall's aint getiin on yonder to the lake N.Y.D. Well licks my grits the double steppin spoon smackin aint gonna happen in 2004!! Well biesmeyer all of yall's and that skinard fellas 2!! HEEEEEEEEE BBBBTTTTTTT HHHHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWW:D

Hud
11-23-2003, 06:16 PM
Rooms, Sacramento, Roseville is a little closer!

waterloged
11-23-2003, 09:47 PM
Hay Hud what about rooms around the Lincoln area?

Hud
11-23-2003, 11:07 PM
I'm not sure, I don't think so, but Roseville & Rocklin are just 10 mins. south! You could stay in Marysville to. It's about 25 mins. north of Camp Far West!

Sangster
11-24-2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by waterloged
Hay Hud what about rooms around the Lincoln area?
I don't think Lincoln has rooms....At least they didn't last year...Are there rooms at the New Casino??????

smalls
11-24-2003, 06:29 AM
I don't think Lincoln has rooms....At least they didn't last year...Are there rooms at the New Casino??????
I think they are building a Hotel but not yet,,,,,,,

whiskey & water
11-24-2003, 07:14 AM
The main day is going to be thursday for New Years right. What are the plans on getting up there. Getting there wednesday afternoon and staying till friday or saturday. Just wondering how far the new years bash is going to extend. Wanting to know this to make my plans. :D :D :D

Sangster
11-24-2003, 07:20 AM
Like always Joe....Till the BEER runs out.....:D

smalls
11-24-2003, 07:52 AM
As Sangster says, There is alot of beer won and lost out there:eek: How's the hydro comin Sangster????????

smalls
11-24-2003, 07:53 AM
WERE DID BRENDELLA RACING GO??????????

whiskey & water
11-24-2003, 08:25 AM
Smalls and sangster when are you guys going up

Sangster
11-24-2003, 08:28 AM
I'm waiting to see what the weather looks like.....I don't like the Cold...........:D :Dhttp://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/happy/crudesmoke.gif http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/happy/crudesmoke.gif :D :D

smalls
11-24-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by whiskey & water
Smalls and sangster when are you guys going up
We will be there Tuesday or Wednesday. As long as it's not Monsoon Weather,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

whiskey & water
11-24-2003, 10:05 AM
okay gotcha, hey how do you post a picture where it automatically comes up

smalls
11-24-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by whiskey & water
okay gotcha, hey how do you post a picture where it automatically comes up
Right clip on the picture, select properties, Copy the URL address and paste it in the the message box. You may have to place it in between the [img] brackets.
Properties should look like this http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1040flat-med.jpg[/url]

SANGER-RICH
11-24-2003, 05:18 PM
Right clip on the picture, select properties, Copy the URL address and paste it in the the message box. You may have to place it in between the [img] brackets.
Properties should look like this http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1040flat-med.jpg[/url] http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1040flat-med.jpg
then it shows up like this, hey that is my boat and me??? Smalls you were loking at my flat.

smalls
11-24-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by SANGER-RICH
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1040flat-med.jpg
then it shows up like this, hey that is my boat and me??? Smalls you were loking at my flat.
Ya, Thats a nice boat you have. That must be Berryesa??

SANGER-RICH
11-24-2003, 06:37 PM
Yes it was at martys spaghetti feed on the 4th and 5th of oct. It was alot of fun.:D

smalls
11-24-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by SANGER-RICH
Yes it was at martys spaghetti feed on the 4th and 5th of oct. It was alot of fun.:D I missed that one, had to go up to Oregon. Where has he been? Haven't seen him on the boards in a while???????????

SANGER-RICH
11-24-2003, 06:52 PM
Havent seen or heard from him, anyone else know how Marty is doing?????????? Or where he has been???????????