PDA

View Full Version : Any others out there with a Warhawk Picklefork? Just looking for fellow Warhawks

OldFaithful Squirter
11-20-2003, 02:41 PM
I bought this new to me Warhawk TX-20 from the Ultra Boat Dealership in St. James New York, and had it trucked down to South Texas really reasonable. It has been a fun ride, and I have been trying to find others whom own Warhawks? If so drop me a line, thanks Kelly

TRG
11-20-2003, 06:53 PM
is that pic distorted or is that actual swell at the rear of your boat?
nice boat!!! clean!! todd

OldFaithful Squirter
12-03-2003, 09:59 AM
Yes the rear of the boat has a raised splash guard, thanks. Do you know anyone else whom has a Warhawk?

TRG
12-03-2003, 05:51 PM
no...i dont know anyone with a warhawk, but its a good lookin' boat! todd

wsm9808
12-03-2003, 10:03 PM
Hey, kelly, looks like you finally got a pickle fork. Looks like a nice one too. I,ve never heard of a warhawk, but I had never heard of a Stallion either before I bought mine, and it was a great little boat. We enjoyed the heck out of it untill Kara talked me into buying a bigger boat.
How does it run? Did you retire old faithfull?

OldFaithful Squirter
01-13-2005, 12:47 PM
Thanks Scott, yes I picked up this used 1999 Warhawk from the Ultra Boat dealer in New York. Had it trucked down and been loving it ever since. The boat rallies are getting better every year, you and Kara need to meet up with us at Del Rio again on July 4th weekend for the big Liquid Hot Rods Boat Fest! Bring the new big boat and hang out again!! I still have OldFaithful but she has had all of the old rotten wood ripped out and has been sittings waiting for me to get tired of the new boat to do the restorations to her! What ever happened to your Stallion? Did you sell it? Who has it now? Give them a shout to meet us in Del Rio on the 4th this 2005!! Bob has since sold his 25 foot Eliminator and now is in a Cheyenne with his blown alcohol motor in it and it hauls!!! You and Kara need to come for another ride!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/913Bob_Scott_and_Kara_on_Eliminator-med.JPG