PDA

View Full Version : Crash @ the Sandbar

Picklefork
11-21-2003, 08:31 AM
Well, yesterday River Dave pulled up to the the Sandbar in that big new beautiful 27' jet party boat. You know the one, with camo interior? And River Dave called all of us to "Get on Board". He was gonna take us for a Ride!! He asked us all to tell the world how scummy and fraudulent boat manufacturers are, and most of us obliged. Good thing Froggystyle was there to yank the fallen out of the bilge. The Frog"s gonna save us! Now, I want to be saved, but I don't think trashing everyone is the way to do it. That ride musta been some new-fangled sales technique that I don't want to know about. Ah heck, guess I'll just Cowboy Up, I think I hear Crash callin. Must be time to move the sheep to the north forty.

Jordy
11-21-2003, 08:36 AM
Dude, you gotta put the crack pipe down and step away... :rolleyes:

hot_diggity_dog
11-21-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Picklefork
Well, yesterday River Dave pulled up to the the Sandbar in that big new beautiful 27' jet party boat. You know the one, with camo interior? And River Dave called all of us to "Get on Board". He was gonna take us for a Ride!! He asked us all to tell the world how scummy and fraudulent boat manufacturers are, and most of us obliged. Good thing Froggystyle was there to yank the fallen out of the bilge. The Frog"s gonna save us! Now, I want to be saved, but I don't think trashing everyone is the way to do it. That ride musta been some new-fangled sales technique that I don't want to know about. Ah heck, guess I'll just Cowboy Up, I think I hear Crash callin. Must be time to move the sheep to the north forty.
WTF maybe you should have stopped at (37) post:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
HDD:cool:

MJ19
11-21-2003, 08:42 AM
Hey is this "Picklefork" from DD's Christmas 2002 party???
Mr. Mullett Wig Man???
:confused:

JetBoatRich
11-21-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by MJ19
Mr. Mullett Wig Man???
I believe that would be picklefork2be?

Hustler
11-21-2003, 08:48 AM
Mr. Mullett Wig Man???
NO!!!!

MJ19
11-21-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Oh thank you...you're right...I was thrown off by the 38 post count...but I knew ***boat was having some post count issues...Thank you for clearing that up for me :D (I wish we could post pictures again in the profiles...would make face/name associates much easier for me ;)

MJ19
11-21-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Hustler
NO!!!!

Laveyman
11-21-2003, 08:54 AM
WTF?

Hustler
11-21-2003, 08:57 AM
wrong again!! it was Picklefork1 now known as BigProppa :rolleyes: :D
S**t Rich and all this time I thought your where perfect

MJ19
11-21-2003, 09:05 AM
Thanks...without boat or people pictures in the profiles I'm lost...especially with all the new 'fake' users that are out there now :rolleyes:
Do you talk with Picklefork1? How is he doing?...he was great fun at DD's party!!! :D

JetBoatRich
11-21-2003, 09:08 AM
Hey what can I say, second the mistake this year:D don't remember the first one:rolleyes:
Thanks Joe, I will try to be perfect :cool: (never forget, will you)

Picklefork
11-21-2003, 09:11 AM
Miss MJ19"(geesh!), I assure you, I am not fake.

Hustler
11-21-2003, 09:13 AM
Hey what can I say, second the mistake this year:D don't remember the first one:rolleyes:
Thanks Joe, I will try to be perfect :cool: (never forget, will you)
Never Rich :D :D :D
Mj, he is doing fine. I only talk to him when he takes my calls:rolleyes: :D

MJ19
11-21-2003, 09:20 AM
Miss MJ19"(geesh!), I assure you, I am not fake.
I wasn't inplying you are fake...there are a lot of fakers on the boards and it confuses me on who's who...what can I say...blond momments happen :D
So who are you? Post of picture for those that need to see a face :D

MJ19
11-21-2003, 09:21 AM
Mj, he is doing fine. I only talk to him when he takes my calls:rolleyes: :D
How are you and Fufu doing? (please tell me I'm not messing that one up...you are the hustler that is married to Fufu Queen...right?) :D

Hustler
11-21-2003, 09:26 AM
We are doing fine, are you guys going to make it to DD party again this year?

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-21-2003, 09:28 AM
How are you and Fufu doing? (please tell me I'm not messing that one up...you are the hustler that is married to Fufu Queen...right?) :D
i THOUGHT WE WERE ALL FU FU QUEENS.. ( US GIRLS):D :D

JetBoatRich
11-21-2003, 09:29 AM
WOW she for got you too, what is going on up there:(

Hustler
11-21-2003, 09:34 AM
WOW she for got you too, what is going on up there:(
It's OK because she never claimed to be PERFECT :D :D

Hustler
11-21-2003, 09:35 AM
by the way, this thread has officially been HIGH JACKED:p :D

JetBoatRich
11-21-2003, 09:36 AM
by the way, this thread has officially been HIGH JACKED:p :D
so that is what you call this:D
Joe how is candy's doing?

Hustler
11-21-2003, 09:40 AM
She's good, Ready for Riding and snowboarding:D :D

Froggystyle
11-21-2003, 09:43 AM
She's good, Ready for Riding and snowboarding:D :D
What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? I will be up in OC, are you going to be around?

RiverToysJas
11-21-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
Sorry, there's only one FuFu Queen!!! ;)
RTJas :D

Froggystyle
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Sorry, there's only one FuFu Queen!!! ;)
RTJas :D
Agreed!!!

Hustler
Originally posted by Froggystyle
What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? I will be up in OC, are you going to be around?
We will most likley be in Corona at my brothers, are going to travel the 5 or the 15?

Froggystyle
11-21-2003, 09:48 AM
I will be up the 5, as I have some buisiness in Costa Mesa on Wed.
Wanna get together Thursday night? We usually go out, as it is pretty rare for all of the cousins to be in the same place. In addition, my family in OC have this amazing older school pinball machine, and it tends to be a relatively effective drinking game!

Hustler
11-21-2003, 09:51 AM
let me talk to Candi,I'll give you a call later

miller19j
11-21-2003, 09:55 AM
Miss MJ19"(geesh!), I assure you, I am not fake. You don’t happen to have a new Skater by any chance?

Picklefork
11-21-2003, 10:10 AM
Hyjackin, Hue?! Sounds more like you're tryin to heard sheep. Now, I got an old Basque in a trailer to do that. He's got a dog too. We don't need your help. Get off my land!

MJ19
11-21-2003, 10:38 AM
We are doing fine, are you guys going to make it to DD party again this year?
Going to give it a whirl...hoping this time we can scoot CaddyShack over and park our camper in the driveway, so we don't have to have a sober driver :D
Are you guys going? Are we going to have risque christmas gift exchanges again? :p

SoCalOffshore
11-21-2003, 02:12 PM
Picklefork, habla ingles?

Picklefork
11-21-2003, 03:02 PM
No, Froggystyle, I don't need to talk to you thru private message. I have no problem speaking out in the open. You are the one stirring shit, not I. The comments that you and River Dave solicited are unsubstantciated and harmful to the entire boating industry. Now, why would you want to do that?

Screaming Pete
11-21-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
Mrs Flyin Vee your self portrait is GREAT. Can you post more ofen?

hot_diggity_dog
11-21-2003, 03:08 PM
No, Froggystyle, I don't need to talk to you thru private message. I have no problem speaking out in the open. You are the one stirring shit, not I. The comments that you and River Dave solicited are unsubstantciated and harmful to the entire boating industry. Now, why would you want to do that?
Pickle I have no beef with you, but it is funny how open people want to be on these forums and then are not willing to give up their identity.
I think we all know who Froggy and RD are, but all we know is you are coming off with the same type of comments as the others posted, but we really don't know who your are.
I will respect your honest opinions if I knew who your where and not someone jumping in with 40 or so post.
Like I said no beef here just my take.
Hot (You know how to find me;) Diggity Dog
:cool:

Froggystyle
11-21-2003, 03:43 PM
A) I didn't start that thread.
B) My comments are substantiated. I have proof of my own experience with my past manufacturer, and affidavits from 12 others verifying the trend. I have chosen to leave the manufacturer out of the thread, and focused only on the illegal behavior any buyer needs to watch out for.
Harmful to the entire industry? Are you insinuating that the entire industry is participating in illegal activity, and that my bringing an aspect of that illegal activity to light will adversely effect their ability to do business legally? If I have effected the entire industry by stating that it is illegal to fund a loan up front, and you should be wary of any manufacturer who asks you to. Great. It is illegal dude... your resistance only points to the suspicion that you may have or are participating in this activity, and don't want the nearly 4000 people who have read that thread to this point to feel that it is wrong.
Get a life. I took it to PM's to keep the drama off the boards. You are the instigator, you are the problem.

Froggystyle
11-21-2003, 03:45 PM
Anyone want to read my PM to him he doesn't want to respond to??? :D

hot_diggity_dog
11-21-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Froggystyle
Anyone want to read my PM to him he doesn't want to respond to??? :D
Lets put it all on the table froggy.
Just to clarify to you hair splitters he rounded off the 3994 post to 4000
Hot (****ing hate you hair splitters) Diggity Dog:cool:

Froggystyle
11-21-2003, 04:03 PM
Nah...
You know why they say to never mud wrestle with a pig?
You end up filthy, and the pig loves it.
You wanted a response from me Pickle? You got it. Now what?