PDA

View Full Version : USA VS. UCLA, Kilroy?

JetBoatRich
11-22-2003, 04:55 PM
First off I would like to thank Doug for inviting me to go and third row not much better than that. Also being the DD, that sure was cool
Scuba Steve, the food was great not a bad cook at all, you and the Mrs. out did your selves. Pretty cool seeing the hot boat tail gait party:D
Kilroy, sorry it was such a blow out. Just to much for the Bruins to take on.
I will post a few pictures from the game in a few minutes.

JetBoatRich
11-22-2003, 05:03 PM
How about Scuba Chef
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-255L-med.JPG
Chef Scuba
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-256L-med.JPG

JetBoatRich
11-22-2003, 05:10 PM
After cooking time to relax and have a beer, me and Scuba Steve
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-257L-med.JPG
Hot Boat Group, Left to Right
Hank the Tank, Scuba Steve, Big Doug and JetBoatRich
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78MVC-259L-med.JPG

gigamurph
11-22-2003, 05:11 PM
Yeah; that, in the words of Cartman, "sucked donkey balls!" Not one bit ashamed of my Bruins. They got beat by the better team TODAY! Did dig the back to back kick-off returns, the Bruin 2-point conversion runback, and the near SC 2-point conversion runback! I'm not an SC fan at all, but I gotta admit, my bein' a former lineman, I was pullin' for the big fella to get his TD!:eek:
BTW,how about those SOONERS?
Now,if SC can get by Oregon State and OU handles Kasas State like they should, the stage is set and the Scubas are footin' the bill for us all to go to the Sugar Bowl!:eek: :p :D
da gig<-----shakin' his head in wonder at how the Scubas are gonna pull it off
OR
da gig<-----sittin' here shakin' his head while wonderin' what the excuse will be when we don't get our tickets and the Sooners embarrass SC:D

JetBoatRich
11-22-2003, 05:19 PM
Big Doug and I had third row seats. pretty good.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78MVC-260L-med.JPG
Doug on the Field
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78MVC-261L-med.JPG

Dr. Eagle
11-22-2003, 05:39 PM
Looks like you guys had a hell of a good time!!!:D

JetBoatRich
11-22-2003, 05:45 PM
Here is one of the Ref's taling about how UCLA is introuble, they as confused as UCLA
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78MVC-271L-med.JPG

NorCal Gameshow
11-22-2003, 05:48 PM
usa vs. ucla ? damn, kick a team while they're down

JetBoatRich
11-22-2003, 05:50 PM
This is when UCLA was still in the game (before kick-off)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78MVC-266L-med.JPG
Field seats
:cool:

JetBoatRich
11-22-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by NorCal Gameshow
usa vs. ucla ? damn, kick a team while they're down
I guess you can't edit the Title anymore???
obvious suppose to be USC

JetBoatRich
11-22-2003, 05:55 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78MVC-267L-med.JPG
Coaches talking over game plan just before half:eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78MVC-282L-med.JPG

BUSTI
11-22-2003, 09:53 PM
As I predicted.....total blow out! Well it looks like WE ARE number two again..we hope! There is no doubt except for the LSU fans and the USC hasters that deny reality that the Sooners and the Trojans are the best two teams in the country!
fucla is lucky that Carroll and Chow called off the Dogs and the nations best two sophmores, Linart and Williams, or the score could have been 75 to 2!!!!!
Scuba how sweet was today? Only bad thing is we lost a great offensive lineman to a broken ankle.
As I predicted Matt Ware and the Ball Bros. had there balls handed to them. The Trojans superiority is so far ahead of the bruins that this trend might last for years.
It really is time for the PAC 10 to consider thinning the herd and removing Stanford, ucla and AZ from the conference. At least ucla and Az...they are horrible. And lets face it they have never really been a real football program..ever and it looks like they never will.
Their weak ass attempt to field teams only brings down the rest of the PAC 10 in the eyes of the BCS. COME FUCLA FANS DO THE RIGHT THING AND IN THE SPIRIT OF COMPETITION QUIT THE PAC 10. YOU ONLY BRING THE GREAT OTHER TEAMS DOWN!! PLEASE WRITE TO YOUR A.D. IN WESTWOOD AND ENCOURAGE HIM TO DO THE RIGHT THING...GET THE HELL OUT OF THE PAC 10, CUZ YOUR TEAM SUCKS! AND DON'T TELL ME THAT SHIT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR. COME ON YOU HAVE MIDGETS FOR RUNNING BACKS AND ..WELL WHATS THE USE?
Well the Beavers are next! I hope Carroll keeps the team up and motivated in the bye week.
FIGHT ON AND CONGATULATIONS SCUBA!!!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT TIME AT YOUR TAILGATE PARTY!

HCS
11-22-2003, 10:10 PM
UCLA got spanked! I would say USC gets some respect,
but It's up to the BCS "which should be called the BS ", to
determine if USC, or even at that matter, if any team is worthy
to participate in which bowl game.
:rolleyes:

gigamurph
11-22-2003, 10:14 PM
BUSTI (aka Carnac the Magnificent); is your screenname short for BUSTIER and you're wearin' yours tooooo tight and it's got your panties in a bunch and the blood flow to your brain cut off? Your post was freakin' funny! Quit it! My sides are hurtin'! :rolleyes:
College football; the real cause behind high blood pressure. Help us find a cure and take away the map to the Coliseum and hide the TV remote from BUSTI! :D:D

Hustler
11-22-2003, 11:21 PM
Look at that sea of RED, what an awsome sight. FIGHT ON USC :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78MVC-267L-med.JPG

Hustler
11-22-2003, 11:25 PM
Gig, I all ways knew something was wrong with you but UCLA? :D
By the way a special thanks to boys at Michigan for puttin the woop on OSU:p :D

BUSTI
11-22-2003, 11:39 PM
gig,
Glad I made you laugh my wife laughed at your post especially the carnac reference...she has been calling me carnac since she read it. No my name busti is short for Bustamante and since i hat Cruz Bustamante so much and I am tired of the questions "het are you related to him" type thing busti has just been easier.
It was a great game for the Trojans! I don't know if you have read my previous posts over the last week but in fairness to the bruins I firmly believe that they have many talented kids to which to build on and I am rooting for all the local kids when they aren't playing USC. Coach Dorrell has salvaged his year and had more wins this year than many expected him to!
I really want the Bruins to regain momentum as I posted friday remember when the road to the Rose Bowl always was through the USC vs. UCLA game. It is good for the greater LA area and all of the SOCAL area if both teams are up there!
I know many of thses kids personally and have net them often as one of my other interests is serving as a high school pitching scout for two MLB baseball teams in the SoCal area ( retired this year after 15 years).
My first love is Trojan football so today was a lot of fun. Now I just hope that we can do the same to the Beavers as LSU is right on our heels.
Fight On!!!!! And I can hardly wait for next year as the Bruins and the Trojans always put on a good show!

gigamurph
11-22-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Hustler
Gig, I all ways knew something was wrong with you but UCLA? :D
By the way a special thanks to boys at Michigan for puttin the woop on OSU:p :D GO SOONERS! :D

Kilrtoy
11-23-2003, 12:49 AM
Remove UCLA from the pac 10
what was that the 90's with 8 or was it 9 straight wins over you guys, Sleep it off and well talk tommorow , Ialso recal Az killing u guys then also, Did we call for removal of the comdoms...
You must have scored some of that good S.C. CRACK

JetBoatRich
11-23-2003, 09:37 AM
Trying to get this video link to work?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/images/video.gif
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/images/video.gif (USC Fight)

JetBoatRich
11-23-2003, 09:42 AM
How about the half time score:
:eek:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-286L-med.JPG
Retired Jersey's
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-288L-med.JPG
Others..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78MVC-277L-med.JPG

SCUBA STEVE
11-23-2003, 10:41 AM
What a blow out! Kilrtoy I hope your ready for some pictures! :D
USC handed the bruins a true butt kicking. Mike Williams was unstopable in the 1st quarter. It should have been a shut out but oh well.
I cant wait to see the bcs rankings tomorrow. I will be purchasing my fight tickets soon.... its almost SUGAR BOWL TIME!!
Way cool shooting the sh*t with Rich & Doug. Thanks for joining us.
Good pix too JBR. After 1/2 time I pretty much spent the time chatting with old friends! I was also stinking drunk!! lol :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-23-2003, 11:03 AM
there is a pic in the image center of him sporten USC.. he needs to change his team he looks good in red.. :D :D

Doug H.
11-23-2003, 11:16 AM
Scuba Crew, what a great time we had, your steak and eggs were awesome :p Rich and i had some excellent seats right behind the UCLA bench, Lynn Swann was getting prepped right in front of us and i just couldn't put my damn finger on who he was till the ride home, got to see players i coached in H.S. was cool too :) we had a great time with the Scuba Crew which was many of them and then walking into a historic arena such as the colliseum (sp) was an awe aspiring feeling :) We'll all have to do this again next year at the Rose Bowl..

SCUBA STEVE
11-23-2003, 11:17 AM
Doug thanks for this kick ass classic jacket. It will be going with me to New orleans!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366116_1652-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366116_1653-med.JPG
It wouldnt be a true tailgate party w/o one beer bong pic.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366116_1637-med.JPG

SCUBA STEVE
11-23-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
there is a pic in the image center of him sporten USC.. he needs to change his team he looks good in red.. :D :D
Just saw them! That is classic!! I hope he postes them soon:D :D

JetBoatRich
11-23-2003, 02:12 PM
You mean the newest USC fan:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSCF0001-med.JPG

THOR
11-23-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Remove UCLA from the pac 10
what was that the 90's with 8 or was it 9 straight wins over you guys, Sleep it off and well talk tommorow , Ialso recal Az killing u guys then also, Did we call for removal of the comdoms...
You must have scored some of that good S.C. CRACK
It was actually 9 in a row. LMAO. When UCLA was winning 9 in a row I am sure BUSTI wanted them to leave the PAC 10 then too.

Kilrtoy
11-23-2003, 08:24 PM
Thanks THOR,
we will leave them in the PAC 10 for football, but the rest of the school will have to leave cuz, SC sucks in everything else....

SCUBA STEVE
11-23-2003, 08:27 PM
Thanks THOR,
we will leave them in the PAC 10 for football, but the rest of the school will have to leave cuz, SC sucks in everything else....
check again, the womena volleyball is kicking ass, and so is the mens water polo team. SC's baseball team is always good and so is thier track & field team.
Just shut up already ucla lost so just accept it!! :D

Kilrtoy
11-23-2003, 08:32 PM
I believe we are the champs in all those sports and WE ALREADY BEAT YOU IN TRACK IN FIELD THIS YEAR.
NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

SCUBA STEVE
11-23-2003, 08:36 PM
I believe we are the champs in all those sports and WE ALREADY BEAT YOU IN TRACK IN FIELD THIS YEAR.
NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
you are the biggest sh*t talker here! Ucla just got their ass handed to them and you still wont stop. :rolleyes: :D :cool:

Kilrtoy
11-23-2003, 08:38 PM
YES they did in football, but the rest of the school is 3rd class, like your ranking on tuesday.....

Doug H.
11-23-2003, 09:46 PM
Steve, the jacket looks good on you and i know you'll get alot of use out of it, since im athleticly plump i simply out grew it :D and now you can sport it. i think i left my gag gift in your truck, i'll get it from you at the river while your wearing it, that way i can recognize you from a far :D ha ha.
fight on.

Kilrtoy
11-23-2003, 10:05 PM
i think i left my gag gift in your truck
I hope doesnt get any ideas of how he can use it on a bruised bruin

sandblasted
11-23-2003, 10:12 PM
What's all this smack talk about the Bruins leaving the PAC-10?...Sure they just got their ass handed to them by a much better team...So what!! As others have pointed out, a few years ago it was the Bruins handing the Trojans 8 losses in a row!! How sweet that was!
They say payback is a bitch so I guess it's my Bruins turn to take some lumps.....SC will be get some good recruits because of this season...Alot of good sophomores are returning so SC should be loaded next year also...
Eventually the NFL will lure Pete Carrol back and Norm Chow will go eslewhere, maybe even Arizona next year.....Could we see another Paul Hackett in SC's future, I hope so!!
Now it's time to jump on the Oklahoma bandwagon.....GO SOONERS!:D

Seadog
11-24-2003, 07:01 AM
I hate to say this, but taking on the Sooners will be a whole new game. My big regret is that they moved the Bedlam game from Thanksgiving. If we had been healthier we might have had a better chance against Texas. I am hoping for the Cotton Bowl. I got a crew ready and a condo lined out for that.

BUSTI
11-24-2003, 12:51 PM
SCUBA,
Lopks like you guys had a great time on Saturday! The game was fun and also it provided us Trojan fans with such a wonderful time once the game started. The game was out of the reach of the bruins by the end of the 1st quarter, and I noticed that the entire USC crowd paid less and less attention to the game that the colesium took on a different attitude on the Trojans part like ol home week. Guys visiting with friends and drinking and gettin food but not really paying attention to the slaughter that was going on on the floor of the Colesium. It must have been what happenedwhen in the Roman days the elite people were in the crowd watching the hapless victims being fed to the lions or slaughtered by the mighty gladiators.
Did you notice the smack coming out of the loooooooosers mouth's this weekend when I requested that the week ass bruins should be get out of the PAC 10. They are losers and they just can't handle it! They can't attack our football team so they evoke history as abromide to wipe away all their sorrow that they have a second (not even) rate football team. And the truth that we are so far superior to them makes them want to cry...instead they just resort to history that doesn't matter any more and name calling!
Ki;rtoy you sound as pathetic as Dave Ball in his locker room interview...and I qoute "what can I say ...we came in as losers and we are going out as losers!" At least he has the humility to state the truth.
And lets face it the bruins have nothing more than bring down PAC 10 in the eyes of the BCS for the last 3 years. Get a coach that can lead! Recruit some big time players and maybe your weak ass attempt to field a real football team might improve!
Now it is your turn to post useless facts on how good you guys are in diving and womwns field hockey and ya don't forget to mention some witty personal attack on trojans and their fans. Because god knows as well as every body else that watched the game Saturday that fucla football team sucks compared to the almost perfect Trojans! football team!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
11-24-2003, 01:07 PM
instead they just resort to history that doesn't matter any more and name calling!
You were the one who brought up other sports , so I simply pointed out the errors of your ways.
But wait did you just recall history and post it Oh My God. YOU DID.
Again read before you write, dont forget history, Cuz its what you wrote the other day.
Yes I said you kicked the crap out of a sorry ass team, big deal. But if we would have won it would have been a dig deal.
Name calling, Oh your ELITE now, oh please master spare us from further dissappointments, kill us now master.
It must have been what happenedwhen in the Roman days the elite people were in the crowd watching the hapless victims being fed to the lions or slaughtered by the mighty gladiators.
Do we need to remind you, rome got rolled up, they had their day as all dogs do

SCUBA STEVE
11-24-2003, 01:20 PM
Yeah Busti we had fun. Like you said most of the game we were just talking not really paying attention to the game. (since it was a blow out early) We were talking to a lot of people who were thinking of going to new orleans, & stuff like that. Oh and of course drinking our asses off. The single peeps in my crew were flirting with girls, I was checking out the fucla cheer leaders, (which were some what ugly & I had the beer goggles on) laughing at the bruins mascots , I didnt know they had a girl bruin. wtf?
I also was thinking that Traveler must have been tired in the first half. lol :D
2 more weeks and we should know where they are going in Jan.
Busti, will Traveler make the road trip?

BUSTI
11-24-2003, 01:20 PM
Kilr,
I mean this I really do...you personaly have nade this game so much more fun that in years past! You are relentless! I f you ever get down to OC or the Huntington Beach area PM and I would love to buy you a beer. Since I think Thor lives down here as well we could look him up and suck down some brews.
I will wear my SC garb so you can't miss me!
Guys like you I know are frustrated cuz deep down there is a USC fan just dying to get out! Come jump into the pool with us its fun to be a winner. Be a Trojan you just might like it!
Well any way have a good holiday! I know we will we are still gloating!

SCUBA STEVE
11-24-2003, 01:26 PM
btw Busti Kilrtoy is post whoring, dont pay attention to anything he writes. He is just making up sh*t to get his post count up. :D :)

Kilrtoy
11-24-2003, 01:29 PM
What, my Buddy THOR is not a trojan.
Dont call him that, Thats wrong. If I do ever head that far south I will. We will have a bunch of good laughs. Unforunately it will be a few more years before we will win against SC. I will sit here and wait, you guys did wait 10 years to get these 5.
Just remember when we do win, I wasnt a groupie, I was like CUSTARD, One of only a few taking these ass whoopings.....:D

Kilrtoy
11-24-2003, 01:31 PM
btw Busti Kilrtoy is post whoring, dont pay attention to anything he writes. He is just making up sh*t to get his post count up.
Whose the *****, Im barely ahead of you andIi have a year more on here than you, Chicka,
You are univited over, Of course, Mrs Scuba can still cum......
Should you be working of something.
Oh yeah bring your jersey, Ill still take your pics in a thong....:D :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-24-2003, 01:32 PM
What, my Buddy THOR is not a trojan.
Dont call him that, Thats wrong. If I do ever head that far south I will. We will have a bunch of good laughs. Unforunately it will be a few more years before we will win against SC. I will sit here and wait, you guys did wait 10 years to get these 5.
Just remember when we do win, I wasnt a groupie, I was like CUSTARD, One of only a few taking these ass whoopings.....:D
by the time ucla wins again you'll be in a retirement home:D :cool:
Yes UCLA did have USC's # a few years ago. 8 in a row was pretty tuff to handle.... But the tides have turned I hope USC can go for 10 in a row... :cool: :D
Miguel you ready for more Pix in USC gear!! lol :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-24-2003, 01:34 PM
btw Busti Kilrtoy is post whoring, dont pay attention to anything he writes. He is just making up sh*t to get his post count up.
Whose the *****, Im barely ahead of you andIi have a year more on here than you, Chicka,
You are univited over, Of course, Mrs Scuba can still cum......
Should you be working of something.
Oh yeah bring your jersey, Ill still take your pics in a thong....:D :D
sore loser! lol :D Once again get that thong thing out of your head. You bet me, not boozer! lol :D :cool:

Kilrtoy
11-24-2003, 01:35 PM
Actually I found this Bitchen JERSEY / SKIRT of USC for Monique, Im going to my super secret special place and see if they have it. Its 125 in the stores, If they have it ill get it for 30 or so.....

SCUBA STEVE
11-24-2003, 01:45 PM
Actually I found this Bitchen JERSEY / SKIRT of USC for Monique, Im going to my super secret special place and see if they have it. Its 125 in the stores, If they have it ill get it for 30 or so.....
lmao, super secret place... thats funny. :D

Kilrtoy
11-24-2003, 01:51 PM
You need to read the thread starte by my buddy Havasu Hangin

SCUBA STEVE
11-24-2003, 01:59 PM
Busti, what is your opinion on J D Booty. His season is and was lost anyway, the only thing Pete Carrol did wrong this season was not red shirting him. :confused:

BUSTI
11-24-2003, 03:03 PM
Scuba,
I can tell you, and I am not alone in thinking this,(so does also many supporters close to Carroll) Pete Carrol has totally mishandled the Booty deal. First of all he wasn't needed this year! They should have red shirted him immeadiately from the start. They didn't because truth be known they did not believe that Linart was going to be as great as he has turned out to be.
Cassell and Hance did not sufficiently convince Sarkisian and Chow that they could be the back up to Linart at the beginning of the season. And it is well known that Booty's dad made it very clear he would not be happy if they red shirted Booty. This indecision about Booty had a lot to do on why we lost the Cal Game.
Rather than paying attention to the Cal game and preparing for the Bears Chow and Carroll devoted way to much time to Booty that week trying to solve their back up qb position. And the Cal game bit them in the butt. Fast forward our selves to were we are now. We are back at the same position we found our selves in week two after the Auburn game with regards to the qb position. Except we NOW KNOW Linart is the man and might be a future Heisman candidate. Booty is out for the year and we now have to decide who is going to be Linart's back up. Either Cassell, who we now have to move back to qb from tight end, or Hance the transfer from Purdue who hasn't seen hardly any action. Same delimma we were in 9 weeks ago...BUT NOW WE PISSED AWAY ONE YEAR OF ELGINILTY FOR BOOTY AND WE BROKE HIS FUGGIN WRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No doubt after Linart, Booty is the future! He has greater potential to make the League ...The National Football League that is, than any kid on our squad! On his knees he can throw the ball into the end zone from his own 45 through the fuggin goal posts..he is a stud! But he should be in high school he is so young. Shit the kid doesn;t even shave every day he is so young....great but young and now he has one less year of eligiblity!
Look I am a realisT... we are in trouble with out Linart at the helm. Lets face the truth..the reason we couldn't and I emphasize COULDN'T score on the bruins more is because we took Linart out of the game Saturday. Everyone knows it and especially OK! That defense will t-off on Linart knowing the bull pin is scarce!
Pray he doesn't get hurt. I believe Carroll should have picked Casell or Hance and invested the time over the last ten weeks and manufactured himself a second string Qb and saved Booty for the future.
Along with the Cal game it is my only complaint of this staff otherwise Carroll should be coach of the year in my books and probably will be!
Fight On Scuba!

SCUBA STEVE
11-24-2003, 03:49 PM
Thats right I completly forgot they dedicated a lot of time to Booty during the by week before the Cal game.
I am with you, with out Linart SC would be in trouble.
Good thing we have another bye week to get the back up QB a few extra reps, as well as the long wait to get to the Sugar Bowl!! :D
I think Booty is the Future QB, but with Linart playing like the man its going to be hard to justify Booty getting any playing time next year.
:confused:

BUSTI
11-24-2003, 05:59 PM
Scuba,
I believe Booty should red shirt next year. Then play his 3rd year at school but only his sophmore year elgibility wise. And then play the next three years. That would still give him two years left with lyndel White, Reggie Bush, Steve Smith, and Chauncey Washington. And 1 year with Herschel Dennis ( hes only a sophmore now!)
We are loaded on offense. And I don't believe they can offer Norm Chow enough money to go to AZ. A shool that has never been to the Rose Bowl I think? USC pays Norm Chow 650,000 per year. And he could have the job for ever with this group of All Americans! Why go to Az for 800,000 per year witrh no staff and no talent on the field starting from scratch. It would be a three and out situation. Maybe four years max and he would get the axe. When he would be the heir apparent at SC if and I say if Carroll leaves.
Chow did not get the job at BYU because his boss, Lavel of ten years, didn't recommend him for the job because he can't recruit. What I hear although he is a genius offensively the heart and soul of the offense is Kennedy Pola the running back coach. They don't even allow Chow to visit with new recruits parents because he can't schmooze them. He is the brains and once he gets them there he can really teach them but he is not the leader Carroll. Garret has made it clear to that they will pay big to keep Chow. They won't stand in his way but if he goes it won't be for money!
I think Norm Chow wants to see USC with a National Championship ring before he jumps ship.
I know 3 pac 10 coaches personaly and they say Carroll is a recruiting machine. he secretly wants to be the next John McKay in USC's future. And you know he just might do it. He has been qouted as saying this job is dream come true for him I think he will be here along time. His kids go to USC and that helps!
Beacuse USC pays so well the NFL would have to pay mega bucks to lure him away.

THOR
11-24-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by BUSTI
Kilr,
I mean this I really do...you personaly have nade this game so much more fun that in years past! You are relentless! I f you ever get down to OC or the Huntington Beach area PM and I would love to buy you a beer. Since I think Thor lives down here as well we could look him up and suck down some brews.
I will wear my SC garb so you can't miss me!
Guys like you I know are frustrated cuz deep down there is a USC fan just dying to get out! Come jump into the pool with us its fun to be a winner. Be a Trojan you just might like it!
Well any way have a good holiday! I know we will we are still gloating!
BUSTI,
You live in HB? WTF? You should swing by the crib. I always have cold ones in the garage.
:D :cool: ;)

BUSTI
11-25-2003, 10:38 AM
Thor
Like wise come on down! I am located right off Edinger and Springdale behind St Bonnaventure Church. My kids graduated from Marina. My sons and I are total gear heads we drive the neighbors crazy. We either have on of our three boats there or our dune buggies or the quad in the drive way...really annoys the older folks but the youngins love it.
When we are arent working on shit the gang is playing poker in the garage(Texas holdem) or upstairs hooked up with three tvs playing HALO tournaments on the XBOX.
We are leaving for Glamis tomorrow or should I say my sons are. I am stuck feeding the inlaws on Turkey Day as my wincharama is cracking the whip on me and I cant leave till frioday in the am.
Well lets hook up man I would love to have you over my sons like ***boaters and fellow gear heads.
I cook over live oak coals a mean Tri-tip. And it goes good with ice cold brews! I'll PM ya after the holidays! :D

HavasuDreamin'
11-25-2003, 11:29 AM
we are in trouble with out Linart at the helm. Everyone knows it and especially OK! That defense will t-off on Linart knowing the bull pin is scarce!
I don't think we have to worry any more than any other school about our competition teeing off on Linart. Every defensive player who has ever played football wants to tee off on the apposing quarterback. It is up to the offensive line and/or blocking schemes to keep this from happening. I think Oklahoma would be just as screwed as SC if their QB went down.
Fight On! :cool:

THOR
11-25-2003, 01:24 PM
Thor
Like wise come on down! I am located right off Edinger and Springdale behind St Bonnaventure Church. My kids graduated from Marina. My sons and I are total gear heads we drive the neighbors crazy. We either have on of our three boats there or our dune buggies or the quad in the drive way...really annoys the older folks but the youngins love it.
When we are arent working on shit the gang is playing poker in the garage(Texas holdem) or upstairs hooked up with three tvs playing HALO tournaments on the XBOX.
We are leaving for Glamis tomorrow or should I say my sons are. I am stuck feeding the inlaws on Turkey Day as my wincharama is cracking the whip on me and I cant leave till frioday in the am.
Well lets hook up man I would love to have you over my sons like ***boaters and fellow gear heads.
I cook over live oak coals a mean Tri-tip. And it goes good with ice cold brews! I'll PM ya after the holidays! :D
That is scary. I am less than one block away from you. I live at Goldenwest and Heil, kiddycorner from the Arco AM/PM. Wierd.

RiverKitty
11-25-2003, 10:02 PM
Looks like you guys had a great time!!! :D
Everyone looks so different with their clothes on! ;) Guess I'm gonna have to get used to the winter apparel. :rolleyes: