PDA

View Full Version : GoFastRacers ride!

Craig
11-23-2003, 05:20 PM
Well, wanting to vary the content of my web site's boat area, I added Art's v-drive collection to my site. Just Another Toy (http://www.justanothertoy.com/Main%20Boats.htm)
Anybody else have a bunch of pic's I could add of their boat :)
Craig

Kim Hanson
11-23-2003, 06:02 PM
Sorry, mine is a slow assed and ugly by what I have been told .........( . )( . ).........I will use this attachment shit

O.B eddie
11-23-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
Sorry, mine is a slow assed and ugly by what I have been told .........( . )( . ).........I will use this attachment shit Well I was always told do not beleive anything you hear and only half of what you see kimberly.. .................................................. .................................................. .......................... But I never bought into that philosophy and neither should you!!!!! Hee YOU GAY LOVER HAAAWWWWWW:yuk:
Dear Eddie, If you'd like to continue your homosexual reference addiction, please do so in Bench Racers.
Sincerely, Rex(tiredofthegaycrap)One
:)

Kim Hanson
11-23-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by O.B eddie
Well I was always told do not beleive anything you hear and only half of what you see kimberly.. .................................................. .................................................. .......................... But I never bought into that philosophy and neither should you!!!!! Hee YOU GAY LOVER HAAAWWWWWW:yuk:
Dear Eddie, If you'd like to continue your homosexual reference addiction, please do so in Bench Racers.
Sincerely, Rex(tiredofthegaycrap)One
:)
I think I know who you are NewYork boy, not that type sorry.......( . )( . )........

Craig
11-23-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
Sorry, mine is a slow assed and ugly by what I have been told .........( . )( .
Plleeeaaasse :rolleyes: send me some stuff on that boat and the clamp-on :D Except for my brothers old Hydrostream I don't have any outboards on there. Friend did just get a 35 Motion cat with triple 2.5's on the lake finally though, so that'll have to go up. (where do these people get the $$$$$:confused: )
Craig