PDA

View Full Version : 1st Annual OBSP

cal***boat
11-24-2003, 04:10 PM
The 1st Annual OBSP (Outboard Spanking Party) will be held at Camp Far West on Sat July 10 & Sun July 11, 2004
All outboards are invited to attend the spanking party.
Bring your best equipment and nitrous because you will need it for sure.

eliminatedsprinter
11-25-2003, 01:11 PM
Is the boat in your aviator the one you'll be bringing?:eek:

cal***boat
11-25-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
Is the boat in your aviator the one you'll be bringing?:eek:
Very possable, It depends on a few things if the boat will show or not.

eliminatedsprinter
11-25-2003, 04:01 PM
Wow, that boat looks fast. :D How many girls, wakeboards, and coolers does it carry?;) I don't know about your new event, but isn't the point behind the BBSP about going fast with reliable, efficient power in a boat that still has room for such things.:rolleyes: :wink:

eliminatedsprinter
11-25-2003, 04:05 PM
Look at me talking smack again.:eek: :eek: I must be coming down with something. I don't even run my boat with the big dogs and I'm talking like I've got a hot stoker or something...:rolleyes:

cal***boat
11-25-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
Wow, that boat looks fast. :D How many girls, wakeboards, and coolers does it carry?;) I don't know about your new event, but isn't the point behind the BBSP about going fast with reliable, efficient power in a boat that still has room for such things.:rolleyes: :wink:
Let see now, 1 girl on your lap, a small 6 pack cooler, 1 wakeboard up under the deck, and thats about it. Could try to get more in there but then the boat will only run about 160mph LOL;)

jackpunx
11-26-2003, 09:46 AM
very nice..
boy Steve.. your frisky:D

You Te
11-28-2003, 07:38 PM
How long can you run?
You Te

FasterPussyCat
11-28-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by cal***boat
Let see now, 1 girl on your lap, a small 6 pack cooler, 1 wakeboard up under the deck, and thats about it. Could try to get more in there but then the boat will only run about 160mph LOL;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How long can you run?
You Te
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
he can proberly run 160 for about 6 or 7 seconds but that would be enough to leave you at the beach still wondering what happened.
you know that boat has only one purpose and thats to run really fast for a short period of time which is cool.
i myself perfer to go fast for a long period of time in my skater
i have had it up to 147 mph and it took about 18 seconds to get there and it has more in it with a prop and gear change
the best of both worlds

You Te
11-29-2003, 09:29 AM
Fasterpussycat
I won't be on the beach after 6 or 7 sec., I'll be way down the track, but it sounds like you would still be on plane with your tuna boat after 6 or 7 sec goes by.
Most of the time there are many other boaters on the water where I'm from, so running 147 MPH is stupid unless it's on a race course, maybe your area is different.
How fast is my boat, that depends on who I'm racing.
You Te

FasterPussyCat
11-29-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by You Te
Fasterpussycat
I won't be on the beach after 6 or 7 sec., I'll be way down the track, but it sounds like you would still be on plane with your tuna boat after 6 or 7 sec goes by.
Most of the time there are many other boaters on the water where I'm from, so running 147 MPH is stupid unless it's on a race course, maybe your area is different.
How fast is my boat, that depends on who I'm racing.
You Te
i think you misunderstood what i was saying
by the looks of that hydro if you guys were to race a 1/4 mile i think he would be long gone.
i read some where her on the boards that his boat can run in the 6 second area in the 1/4 with no proplem which is quick in my book
as far as my tuna boat your right but its the best of both worlds to be able to go 140 plus in comfort
it may not be quick but it sure is fast
i run the boat on the missisippi river with lots of room to play

You Te
11-29-2003, 01:57 PM
FPC,
6 sec would be faster than mine no doubt. I run up and down the river all day with my boat.
And if the hydro tried to run with me on the lake and the river all day his boat would be long gone, like under water.
If I tried to run with your tuna boat all day in some real rough stuff I would be under water.
If I wanted a trailer queen I would buy one, these guy's just can't face the fact that their boats are good for only one thing.
My boat works for my type of boating, your boat works for your type of boating, and the trailer queens just can't seem to understand. :eek:
You Te

Forkin' Crazy
11-29-2003, 10:05 PM
Really? Where at on the Mississipp are you?
A turbine is really cool.... light weight, but very inefficient. I think I could run at speed all day for what you cruise in 30 min. ?
Hey?:cool:

Towndrunk
12-14-2003, 10:30 AM
Where dop you run? I lrun on the big muddy also but have not seen you. Let me know so I can meet up with you this summer.
TD:)