PDA

View Full Version : One Last Time

HammerDown
11-25-2003, 06:07 PM
Several of the Moderators felt the "History threads" were best to be in ***boats as to receive more views as it pretty much covered different types of "***boats"...pretty easy to understand. I did leave a redirect for that post and it is a excellent post.
As far as the NOS(lol)... post it was also moved to "GearHeads" as to possibly gain more viewers as it was aimed at that topic. HOWEVER, I did fail to leave a redirect for that post...So Tar and Feather me what can I tell ya.
For those that think this none paying, thankless Moderators Job has some type of power play/head trip to it... your wrong.
AGAIN I will say no Moderators (especially myself) take any pleasure in moving, deleting, editing ANY post.
"Just Jets" has been on track and an awsome place to discuss jet related topics... This is what I have been told.
Those that look for anything to cry about usually will.
Those that have given positive feedback/support thanks.
Now excuse me while I get this Tar and Feathers off:D

BigBoyToys
11-25-2003, 07:21 PM
:eek: :eek: ;) :D :D :D
I think it's fine how it is and you're doing a great job! It just took a little while to find a few topics:cool:

fourspeednup
11-25-2003, 07:25 PM
Now excuse me while I get this Tar and Feathers off
I use baby oil to get tar off my feet after going to the beach;)

Moomawnster
11-26-2003, 03:08 AM
We JETBOATERS don't use tar and feathers any more Hammer!.... You get liquid nails and gravel now !:eek: Good work , but this topic goes in "site suggestions" .;)