PDA

View Full Version : JeRks Nostalgic Schedule set for 2004

CircleJerk
11-25-2003, 11:44 PM
Test Date; Banks Lake May 1-2, 2004
l. Racers Reunion: June 5-6 Sunbanks Resort, Electric City, Wa.
2. Tastin & Racin: June 12-13 Issaqua Wa. Lake Sammamish
3. FireCracker Regatta: July3-4 Ione, Wa.
4. George Nordling Invitational: August 14-15, Sunbanks Resort
5. Record Regatta 3/4 and 1 mile Race: Sept 25-26,Moses Lake
Also, dont be surprised if we run a Black Lake additional race in mid year. I hope everyone can plan early to reserve vacation time next year to come watch us or bracket race what ya brung! Please note that our reunion is NOT on Fathers Day. How about some southern boats offering the ole JeRk a challenge? I'm back and patiently waiting for some real competition.............
:rolleyes:

RaysonKid
11-28-2003, 08:48 PM
Hey Boyd,
Got the video today. Love it. Thanks again :D

FlatRat
11-29-2003, 08:05 AM
Joik,
We will make it to at least one of the events.We had such a great time last year.I'm putting a new floor and stringers in the Hydro and it's a big project for me.Hope to have it done by the end of July.Can't be a boatless rat again.
FR

CircleJerk
12-01-2003, 10:08 AM
Hi guys!! I'm back! Glad you enjoyed the tape, I only have the long version ready and am working on a shorter more enjoyable collage. I offered all those, who raced, a video for free so they can examine their performances from the start horn to the checkered flag. Of course, Jeff and Rick were the exception since their boats aren't finished yet and they contributed big time to the actual race and tape production.
This year looks like a banner, {that's without the H}, year with the invitation to run with the Unlimited Lights{ blown hydroplanes} and we hope to run some of the members who have blown ski boats also. Now I see that a preliminary race list includes the super stocks to this very race near Seattle in June! Whoa, could this mean that the legendary #126 beam me up Scottie Super Stock racer will bring the 126Circus to Washington???? If this is so, I cant wait! If he comes, then surely the Video Hondo Guy will follow! Hey Jerr, did you know that your brand of boat was named after a DOG? Just checking. So this promises to be a showdown of sorts for Northern and Southern flats! That is of course if the Nosty short course challenge is accepted. OHH......get your cameras ready! I hear the water is usually rough this time of year so that should separate the men from the boys, or the foolish from the conservative.....and so near an political election! Us Nosties cant wait! Remember RAcer Reunion June 5, then next week Samammish, then Burley! Three races in 3 weeks. Hey Scott, you could just spend the week between up here! In JeRkland;)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-01-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by CircleJerk ...surely the Video Hondo Guy will follow! Hey Jerr, did you know that your brand of boat was named after a DOG? Just checking. [/B] :D :D :D You made me laugh with that one!:D :D :D

126driver
12-01-2003, 07:26 PM
CJ, youknow I just love your enthusiasm, but, really, you must try decaf. ;) :p :D
Those prelim race dates need to be voted on, but you never know, we just might show up in WA. Maybe we can stay with you during that week. :p Ask hater about my crew guy Mikey. He'll have to stay too of course. :D :D

CircleJerk
12-01-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
:D :D :D You made me laugh with that one!:D :D :D
But It's true! Irv Brendella's dog was named Hondo! Hense the name of his boats! I read it in Hot Boat! Sorry.......:p

CircleJerk
12-01-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by 126driver
CJ, youknow I just love your enthusiasm, but, really, you must try decaf. ;) :p :D
Those prelim race dates need to be voted on, but you never know, we just might show up in WA. Maybe we can stay with you during that week. :p Ask hater about my crew guy Mikey. He'll have to stay too of course. :D :D
I'm sure our {flipper} Mikey can top your Mikey....just ask the BlondeBomber since she can handle either one with one swing!:wink: Ya, we have an extra room and Heck, dont forget King Davis.....according to JG, he rules! Has a big mansion animal house....and all :D

uclahater
12-02-2003, 07:58 AM
CJ there is no one that Compares to the Crazyness of SS 126 Mike. Hes a great Guy while tame but I wouldnt want to give him a Challenge on crazy:eek: :eek:

Hud
12-02-2003, 08:06 AM
uclahater, did you get my email with the picture?http://www.***boat.com/hbcove/41/1/91.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-02-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by CircleJerk
But It's true! Irv Brendella's dog was named Hondo! Hense the name of his boats! I read it in Hot Boat! Sorry.......:p
Yes CJ, I know the storey. :D
I'm going to try and make it up this year with the K-126 team!:cool:

CircleJerk
12-02-2003, 11:26 AM
There's no e in story......................chief editor. Yuk yuk. If you, ucla, or Billy is coming, we need to know so I can install the passenger seat in Blondes barge, she wants to give you a ride after she KOs Mikey.:D She's darn tired of the Lavey bashing and you know, I have to support her......;)

126driver
12-02-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
CJ there is no one that Compares to the Crazyness of SS 126 Mike. Hes a great Guy while tame but I wouldnt want to give him a Challenge on crazy:eek: :eek:
True dat. Did you ever get the car horn fixed? :D :D

uclahater
12-02-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by CircleJerk
There's no e in story......................chief editor. Yuk yuk. If you, ucla, or Billy is coming, we need to know so I can install the passenger seat in Blondes barge, she wants to give you a ride after she KOs Mikey.:D She's darn tired of the Lavey bashing and you know, I have to support her......;)
Im just Tired of you completely:rolleyes:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-02-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by CircleJerk She's darn tired of the Lavey bashing and you know, I have to support her......;) [/B]
Lavey Bashing?? I don't think so!! :rolleyes:

126driver
12-02-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
Im just Tired of you completely:rolleyes:
LMAO! Don't hold back hater, let it out. Part of the healing process you know. :D :D :D
If the Blondebomber can knock Mikey out, well, then...
Never mind. Satan almost made me say something. No disrespect of course. ;)

uclahater
12-02-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by 126driver
LMAO! Don't hold back hater, let it out. Part of the healing process you know. :D :D :D
If the Blondebomber can knock Mikey out, well, then...
Never mind. Satan almost made me say something. No disrespect of course. ;)
126 IM sick of this guy calling everyone out, and how supprised every ss driver would be at how fast they are, and how you guys probably wouldnt even make it into the fast group:mad: CJ Im glad you have a racing program that your proud of and that you have a great time doing:cool: ,but if your so good and your Laveys so fast why dont you step up and come to one of the Superstock races and show us how great your Lavey is:eek: :eek: One more thing V-Drive Video has never slammed a Lavey all he has said is that in his opinion he thinks that the biesmyer is better:rolleyes:

CircleJerk
12-02-2003, 11:38 PM
Geeaeze, Ucla, do you live near a high voltage power line???? Avatar? You can really get yourself into a knot, or is that watt! Please Let me explain, first, what I said should be taken in the fun loving spirit that I intended, in other words, I do nothing more than poke fun back at those who poketh at me, past or present. Or simply put I try to add some humor to these boards without being a KNUTT! The quote that sparked or jolted you refers to the blasting we get from everywhere. Down south, West and from Spokane we seem to get it from all directions, not just your Bro. It doesnt bother us to be bashed or mocked for owning a loud obnoxious speed boat or an OLD v-drive Lavey that is NOT the best by todays popular standards. Ah, and the point is: dont take offense so easily, if you re-read the post, I just offered you and your brother a ride in a boat you havent even set foot in and we'd love to share the experience with anyone. Now as for coming down there to square off with the Ss boys, the tow cost isnt in our family budget or within our tow vehicles range to go farther than Burley. Also, I am not a legal SS. Sorry if I went from an insulator to a conductor too close to the line. And the last point: we have a great schedule of racing to share with all and maybe we may all meet each other in 2004! whoopee:D

circleboatKIDD
12-02-2003, 11:39 PM
Uclahater im will you partner, if the SSRA goes to Washington CJ should bring some of he troops out, cause everyones were the fastest superstocks in the country. SSRA

CircleJerk
12-02-2003, 11:45 PM
hI kIDD! pLEASE NOTE THE NOSTY SCHEDULE IS THERE JUNE 12-13, SAME TIME AS THE SS BOATS IN SEATTLE! We should have over 12 boats wearing the Nosty Circle Boats sticker. Let me know if your Grampa is coming so I can get some video of him and his Spitfire! JeRknotKnutt:p

circleboatKIDD
12-02-2003, 11:49 PM
CJ sounds good:cool: