PDA

View Full Version : Its Final...Nosties Top Ten

CircleJerk
11-26-2003, 11:20 AM
Not that anyone down south cares, but here is the recent Northwest Water Competition Award Banquet results:
Your TOp TeN LiSt for 2003!
#1 George Nordling, Oregon City, Oregon ,Bezer SS78
#2 Bill S., Spokane, Wa. Aquacraft #65
#3 Robbie H., Spokane,Wa. ,Sanger drag runner bottom SS27
#4 Evan M., Wenachee Wa. ,Sleekcraft tunnel #131
#5 Blonde BombShell, {Robin} Spokane, Lavey-Craft SK87
#6 Justin, D. Coerdalene Idaho, Hondo Sprint #535
#7 Mike {flipper} D. Spokane, Lavey-Craft SS83
#8 Dave {forum lurker rookie} N. Portland, Oregon, Beisemeier SS79
#9 Boyd {a perfect jerk} Spokane, Lavey-Craft SS83
#10 George T. {got milk?} Kettle Falls, Wa. ,Continental #11
If anyone on this list hasnt received your top ten emblems for your boats, please let me know, you also should have a 2003 video in your hot little hands!
Boy, what a great year!
Special awards go to #50 Sweet Caroline, the Flipper award
#11 got milk boat received the coveted Burnt Piston Trophy
#535 has to pick up his 'Snorkel Award' for sinking at the dock.
Thanks to all our sponsors and racer families for a safe fun year filled with exciting deck to deck RACING Nosty style! Dont wait to join us next year, I welcome anyone right now so you can get our newsletter and meeting dates, PM me for details. It costs a measley $15! Next year will be $20.
:wink:

1Bahnerjet
11-26-2003, 08:32 PM
CircleJerk,
Check out Bench Racers, V-Drive Video May be Waiting?

CircleJerk
11-26-2003, 11:00 PM
That's good Ban.... I cant wait to get ole Jerr to one of our races and personally give him a ride in my boat! He may cry out for mercy, but none will be given! Its understandable that some folks underestimate us Nosties, especially when they cant qualify in the fast heat! Keep those vintage articles and pics coming.:)

1Bahnerjet
11-27-2003, 07:50 AM
CircleJerk,
Did you see the Old V-Drive Stuff Cyclone Posted on the Jet Boards (It got Bumped off and moved to Hot Boats Board) Its Good, maybe better than mine (naw !) :D :cool: :D (Look under History Lesson #1 #2 & #3)