PDA

View Full Version : Hotel near MPD?

Moose
11-26-2003, 03:01 PM
The wife and I are coming down to MPD to drop off all my pump
parts. We are going to leave Friday afternoon and stay the night
then, drop off the parts Sat,am. Does any one have any recommendations for a Hotel near MPD?.
Moose

MAXIMUS
11-26-2003, 04:49 PM
Moose there are a lot of great places around that area! He is a few minuts from the beach! Just get on pch & stop when you see something nice!:)

Cs19
11-26-2003, 06:27 PM
It really depends on what you are looking for,as the possibilities are endless. You could end up at the local motel 6 or you can stay at the marriott in Newport Beach:eek:, both are very close by. We kinda need a better idea of what you are looking for, I know the area very well if you need more help.
If you can spend the weekend in town, you will really enjoy it, the weather should be pretty nice.Good Luck

TRG
11-26-2003, 06:54 PM
moose,... you have a nice rogers!!!yes i know,...i did a lil' research!

Aluminum Squirt
11-27-2003, 11:50 PM
Moose, I'm outta EG too, we should get together for a little boating. Maybe even take you out in the Sprint for a trip on the Yuba river. PM me, we can bench race all winter-Aluminum Squirt

Moose
11-28-2003, 10:01 AM
Thanks anyway guys, it looks like I lost my co-pilot for the trip down, so Im just going to ship it UPS over-night.
toddnjuzz: Thanks, I've seen some pics of those Rogers you've worked on and they all look, damn nice!. It would be great if you
SoCal boys in them there Rogers could make it up to CFW for NYD,
good times to be had, an plenty of V-drive guys to pick on:D LoL,(actually I like all kinds of boats but this really gets their panties in a bunch, if you can ever get em off the trailer:D :D :D ).
Aluminum Squirt: Hell YA!, I'd love to go for a ride in a sprint boat.
I'll shoot you a PM later ( I'm running out the door right now to go ship parts).
Moose