PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving East Coast!!!!!

likwidsukr
11-27-2003, 08:36 AM
:D Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys hope to see you ALL at Anna 04. Later guys
Steve:D

MANIC MECHANIC
11-27-2003, 08:47 AM
And a happy thanksgiving to you and yours.
We'll see you there!
Tim & Beverly:D :D

miketsouth
11-27-2003, 10:03 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to y'all too.
Hope some of us are enjoying that Turkey Pizza:D :D :D
'frickin harrrrr':D :D

promod
11-27-2003, 04:27 PM
yaw too now ya here don't eat to dam much of dat turky
happ t day east coast i think i smell jet boat season coming on\
later
grant d

Big Boys Toy PE857
11-27-2003, 04:47 PM
Promod,
You're right, it is always jet boat season around here. No limit, take as many as you want. I think they are best for dinner.

Liquid Invader
12-02-2003, 04:10 PM
Hey Big Boy,
You arn't saying that you like to run jet boats are you? Just the name jet boat scares me. Are you one of those slow out of the hole prop guys? Do you have anything that will outrun a JET BOAT?
Well i think i'll sit back and watch the fur fly.
Later 383:cool:

likwidsukr
12-02-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Invader
Hey Big Boy,
You arn't saying that you like to run jet boats are you? Just the name jet boat scares me. Are you one of those slow out of the hole prop guys? Do you have anything that will outrun a JET BOAT?
Well i think i'll sit back and watch the fur fly.
Later 383:cool:
LOL wtf Jetboat season
The only jetboat he is out running is mine w\o motor LMAO

likwidsukr
12-02-2003, 06:41 PM
lol

Big Boys Toy PE857
12-02-2003, 07:32 PM
See Invader,
You just had to start with your foolishness. Now i guess we'll have to drag our old slow prop boats to Anna and try to defend the honor of v- drivers. However, with the hole shot of a jet boat I think we should get a little consideration and maybe a small head start would be in order. I know one thing, if the Red Flash (jet boat) is running I want all the advantage I can get.

Liquid Invader
12-03-2003, 10:04 AM
You know if i don't help you out, you will just sit back and read and never post anything. What are friends for anyway, besides to borrow parts from? The Red Flash is going to be scary this summer. As far as a spot for you,(not).
That Promod guy, with the blown alky motor,may be interesting.
If he can handle the Amubusher and Red Flash we may sick him on you,Big Boy. Buy the way what is that boat of yours that nobody has ever seen? The story is, its something fast but you know how stories get started. ( like this)
Later 383:rolleyes:

likwidsukr
12-03-2003, 10:31 AM
All in fun you know I'm just playin
Hell I like all boats >It is a disease

promod
12-03-2003, 10:40 AM
EASY BOYS, EASY THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE FASTER
LATER
GRANT D:p

Liquid Invader
12-03-2003, 02:05 PM
Promod,
You are right. But bench racing is 90% of the fun we have. The Big Boy is one of my best friends and i really like to give him a hard time. I just sort of drug you in for the ride. Sounds like you have a nice machine and something that will really run. You are our kind of guy. So don't take any of this badly. Look forward to meeting you at Anna. In the meantime we have a long winter to intertain your selves. So we better get to it.
Later 383;)

likwidsukr
12-03-2003, 07:35 PM
Hell yeah no harm here all in fun!!! :D

promod
12-04-2003, 04:43 AM
GIVE'M HELL ITS ALL GOOD A LITTLE HELL EVERY NOW AND THEN IS GOOD FOR EVEYONE LATER FELLOWS
GRANT DUPREE
BAJ #817 :D :p