PDA

View Full Version : Are You A Guy? Are You Thinking About Getting Married? Read This First

MagicMtnDan
11-27-2003, 09:38 AM
No Marriage (http://www.nomarriage.com/)
Here's just a sample of what you'll see on the Web site:
As men, we all know that a woman's primary objective is to marry. After years of experience I've discovered their most commonly used strategy. here it is:
1. Girl pressures guy for marriage.
2. Guy delays.
3. Girl gradually starts destroying guy's self-esteem and eliminating his friends.
4. Guy becomes too weak and too much of a loser to find something better than what he has.
5. Girl starts to limit sex. In effect controlling the only good thing in the guy's life.
6. Guy is in despair. Capitulates to marriage.
Then 5-10 years later the guy is an empty shell of his former self. Girl is a ruthless manipulating machine. Girl divorces loser husband. Girl takes 80% of guy's stuff because the guy is too brain dead to find a good lawyer. Girl lives happily ever after. Guy becomes bald alcoholic who dies of heart attack at 45 years old.

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 11:21 AM
Girl starts to limit sex. In effect controlling the only good thing in the guy's life.
GET RID OF HER,
There are plenty of others dying to have you unload.....

JetBoatRich
11-27-2003, 11:25 AM
Been with my wife for almost 20 years, married for 7. Wouldn't change a minute of the time together:D

NashvilleBound
11-27-2003, 01:15 PM
Ditto... Married for 14 years and wouldn't change a thing. Course, being married to Mr. Perfect...what else is there to say... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
11-27-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by NashvilleBound
Ditto... Married for 14 years and wouldn't change a thing. Course, being married to Mr. Perfect...what else is there to say... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Funny, I tell my wife the same thing all the time:D

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 01:31 PM
Thats funny, I dont tell my wife that
she tells me IM PERFECT