PDA

View Full Version : Toby Keith..........

clownpuncher
11-27-2003, 03:06 PM
Kicked ass in the halftime show. I love his pro-American-don't f^%$-with-the-U.S. of A songs. I know many of you may not be country music fans, but ya gotta love his patriotism

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 03:14 PM
You got it Clownpuncher, I don't care much for Country, but I'll listen to Toby Keith any day of the week. I wish there were more people in entertainment like him.

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 03:26 PM
Love toby Keith missed the show.....

clownpuncher
11-27-2003, 04:05 PM
I've seen him live 2 times. the last was in Anaheim a couple of weeks ago. Good show. I was drunk, kinda like I am right now :D

likwidsukr
11-27-2003, 05:40 PM
.................................................. ..........THIS GUY (below)
TK is awesome, I have a guy I work with who really does not like the USA (Ill tell u where he lives later)and when TK comes on the radio I blast it! He gets mad and goes outside to smoke LOL LMAO!

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by clownpuncher
I've seen him live 2 times. the last was in Anaheim a couple of weeks ago. Good show. I was drunk, kinda like I am right now :D
I went to the Anaheim show as well, and loved it! It was my first country concert and it was great. I thought that I had seen loyal and rowdy fans before, but nothing compared to these country music fans. Great show. My favorite song he sang was the Taliban one about "The middle-aged middle eastern camel herding man..." That was great.
-Rvr2Bch

Rocket2003
11-27-2003, 11:05 PM
Toby Keiths show was awsume! It was way better than the Super Bowl 1/2 time shows in the past!
But, I might be a little bias, Seeing that my daughter was dancing on the field with the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders!:D :D :D

Windy
11-27-2003, 11:52 PM
Toby Rocks!!!
MissHBjet <~~loves country music

Moomawnster
11-27-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by likwidsukr
TK is awesome, I have a guy I work with who really does not like the USA (Ill tell u where he lives later)and when TK comes on the radio I blast it! He gets mad and goes outside to smoke LOL LMAO!
Have you ever asked this guy why he doesn't leave if the USA is so bad ? I bet he sends his $$$$ to some REALLY ****ed up place

blownmoney
11-28-2003, 12:57 AM
tk show kicked ass , sure made the mary j. blige show look like shit!!!

likwidsukr
11-28-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Moomawnster
Have you ever asked this guy why he doesn't leave if the USA is so bad ? I bet he sends his $$$$ to some REALLY ****ed up place
Actually he is from NC and the country he is one those tree-huggin, anti-war ,non religion,don't believe in god types!!!!
PS. Is Lake Moomaw on Va WV border? I think just NE of Clifton Forge? I am originally from Roanoke,VA.

blownmoney
11-28-2003, 10:19 AM
My favorite song he sang was the Taliban one about "The middle-aged middle eastern camel herding man..." That was great.
that song is awsome, its also on his new cd

blownmoney
11-28-2003, 10:21 AM
But, I might be a little bias, Seeing that my daughter was dancing on the field with the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders!
sweeeet!!!!.... i think toby was having trouble concentrating with all those fine asses in his face!!!

BADBLOWN572
11-28-2003, 12:36 PM
<~~~Loves country music, but hates TK. If you have ever heard his songs, they are annoying with two exceptions #1) how do you like me now, #2) should have been a cowboy. Everything else he has done sucks in my opinion. He just comes across as an arogant a-hole and all of his songs are either repetitive or annoying. Take your pick!

LASERRAY
11-28-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by BADBLOWN572
<~~~Loves country music, but hates TK. If you have ever heard his songs, they are annoying with two exceptions #1) how do you like me now, #2) should have been a cowboy. Everything else he has done sucks in my opinion. He just comes across as an arogant a-hole and all of his songs are either repetitive or annoying. Take your pick! I'll admit that most of his songs are "Annoying" but I think that that's the attraction. They don't sound like anybody elses. I like him anyway. I think Brooks and Dunn, George Strait, and A.J. are better. Garth sucks, and I hate pussy/faggot bands like Lonestar and Emerson Drive. George Jones is awsome. I could go on. Maybe in a new thread.:cool:

Kilrtoy
11-28-2003, 12:47 PM
Laser ray Dont hold back,
How do you really feel

LASERRAY
11-28-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Laser ray Dont hold back,
How do you really feel
Do you really want to know? Well, i'm feeling quite kenzso tonight.

LASERRAY
11-28-2003, 10:07 PM
I watched the Dan Rather interview of Toby Keith tonight on CMT. It aired on 60 minutes II a couple of weeks ago. That dude is way cool. He tells it like it is, and the new album sounds real good as well as topical, and politically incorrect which is my forte. I was laughing my ass off at that new Taliban song. Good stuff. I have a better opionion of him after watching it.:)

MarKist
11-29-2003, 08:05 AM
why don't you tell that anti-muther****er to leave the great U.S.A. if he hates it so much ,and find him another place to put his towel on !!see how long he last without the PROTECTION OF THE GREAT U.S.of A. I don't say to much on here just do a lot of lurking but shit like this burns my ass up !! :mad: :mad: :mad: Men and women are ****in getting kill for this piece of shit :mad: tell him to get the **** out
Mark

LASERRAY
11-29-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by MarKist
why don't you tell that anti-muther****er to leave the great U.S.A. if he hates it so much ,and find him another place to put his towel on !!see how long he last without the PROTECTION OF THE GREAT U.S.of A. I don't say to much on here just do a lot of lurking but shit like this burns my ass up !! :mad: :mad: :mad: Men and women are ****in getting kill for this piece of shit :mad: tell him to get the **** out
Mark WHO?:confused:

HOSS
11-29-2003, 08:37 AM
If it`s all the same to you Markist, I just as soon kick his ****in` ass.

MarKist
11-29-2003, 09:42 AM
well ya know he is closer to me than you HOSS so I I"LL KICK HIS PUSSY ASS if likwidsukr will tell me where he lives I'll take a little drive!!
Mark

likwidsukr
11-29-2003, 09:59 AM
Downtown Raleigh NC

LASERRAY
11-29-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by MarKist
well ya know he is closer to me than you HOSS so I I"LL KICK HIS PUSSY ASS if likwidsukr will tell me where he lives I'll take a little drive!!
Mark
INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT!:mad: INTERNET TOUGHT GUY ALERT:mad: INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT:mad:

victorfb
11-29-2003, 11:15 AM
typical tree huggin trash. why is that they (the CBD, sierra club, ect) will spend all kinds of money and energy trying to keep us ( the people that love our country and our lands and waters) out of our deserts and mountains and water ways, but when a dissaster like the wild fires kill off thousands upon thousands of acres of it they wont do shit? im sorry for hijackin this thread, but these f*ckers really get me pissed. if i was able, id help you kick that f*ckers ass too. right out our beautiful country!

victorfb
11-29-2003, 11:16 AM
oh yea! Toby kicks ass!!!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-29-2003, 11:37 AM
got that right.. :D :D

Kilrtoy
11-29-2003, 11:45 AM
Stop smiling so much,
We got winners ,
we got losers,
Chain smokers and