PDA

View Full Version : This place is deader than a...

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 06:56 PM
Saskatchewan white tail...:(

Kim Hanson
11-27-2003, 07:09 PM
It could be worse,it could be down.........( . )( . )........:D

JetBoatRich
11-27-2003, 07:11 PM
Just wait it will get started after midnight:D Kilrtoy will get it going:wink:

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 07:26 PM
No im on restriction
Only a hundred post a day the MRS says.
Im getting close

Elk Chaser
11-27-2003, 07:36 PM
:sleeping:

Jbb
11-27-2003, 07:36 PM
I cant get on Barneys site ....Is it down?

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Elk Chaser
:sleeping:
Ditto....:sleeping:

Kim Hanson
11-27-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
I cant get on Barneys site ....Is it down?
It must be, I'am locked out also! Which one broke it this time, sure the hall wasn't me:D ......( . )( . ).........

LASERRAY
11-27-2003, 08:04 PM
This place is deader then: A McDonalds in downtown Bombay!

TheHarv
11-27-2003, 08:10 PM
Isn't Tom at Barney's this week-end????

Kim Hanson
11-27-2003, 08:22 PM
Yes, but their is Hunter and 572 also, Barney should have seen this by now?.........( . )( . )............:confused:

likwidsukr
11-27-2003, 08:26 PM
Re: This place is deader than a...
Two dollar hooker at a pimp convention!!!!

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 08:29 PM
Dr Eagle,
I ran across what I think would be a perfect Avitar for you considering that the Holiday season is in full swing.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1210vlade_xmas.jpg
Hope you like it! :D
-Rvr2Bch

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the thought...
Here is a gem for you, can't just have a one way conversation now, can we...
http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/customavatars/avatar2200_9.gif
He He He...:D

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 08:59 PM
You need a kobe with a harem pic......

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Thanks for the thought...
Here is a gem for you, can't just have a one way conversation now, can we...
http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/customavatars/avatar2200_9.gif
He He He...:D
No, no we can't :D
-Rvr2Bch

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:04 PM
Ohhhh and lookout here is our latest Kings Fan...
http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1664
HEEEL BEEEE BAAAACK!!!!!!!
:p :D

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 09:07 PM
Look at the size of that guys shoes in the black suit,
Those belong on a guy 7'2"

JetBoatRich
11-27-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Look at the size of that guys shoes in the black suit,
Those belong on a guy 7'2"
LOL, what is with that picture. Nice catch Kilrtoy:eek!:

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 09:10 PM
Maybe he is the real DONALD DUCK

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:10 PM
You need a kobe with a harem pic......
Would that be the Doggie Style harem????

JetBoatRich
11-27-2003, 09:11 PM
Would that be the Doggie Style harem????
I hear he is packing now

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:12 PM
Maybe he is the real DONALD DUCK
LOL
That would be Kings Owner Gavin Maloof. Maybe he doubled as part of the Half Time Entertainment, it is a small market after all...:D

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
I hear he is packing now
Hmmmmm Rich,
maybe he should play for the Pistons...
eh?
(closest I could come to the packers in Basketball)

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 09:14 PM
I hear he is packing now
Thats what the girl in colorado said after she saw it.
Damn them boys in colorado only have 6", That is twice the size. I aint taking that thing.....

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 09:17 PM
If things don't go his way, this will be the uniform Kobe wears next year...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1210coloradoprisonleague.jpg
-Rvr2Bch

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 09:18 PM
Bit it wont say kobe ,
it will say
BUBBA's BITCH

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:18 PM
Looks like he had a few beers here...
http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1672

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Rvr2Bch
If things don't go his way, this will be the uniform Kobe wears next year...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1210coloradoprisonleague.jpg
-Rvr2Bch
He may be on that team for a while...

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 09:20 PM
I think he just read what I wrote about the guy in the black suit, he turned away to be nice and not laugh in his face

JetBoatRich
11-27-2003, 09:21 PM
I think he just read what I wrote about the guy in the black suit, he turned away to be nice and not laugh in his face
LOL,:D

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:22 PM
LOL, no shizzle!!!
:D :D :D :D

TheLurker
11-27-2003, 09:32 PM
Eagle,
The thing is the only real team called the Kings play here in L.A. and they dont play hoops.
Had to barge in with my .02
Go Kings Go

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:33 PM
Here you go Rvr2bch. I got a tickle out of this one, something Lakers fans might enjoy.
http://www.kingsfans.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1685
:D

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by TheLurker
Eagle,
The thing is the only real team called the Kings play here in L.A. and they dont play hoops.
Had to barge in with my .02
Go Kings Go
Dude LA Sucks! And I am FROM there... My .02

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 09:34 PM
Oh that was below the belt...
My buddy has tickets 5 rows behind the bench
on the isle where they walk in, If you are a big fan you can reach out and they will shake your hand, I could care less but nice seats.....

TheLurker
11-27-2003, 09:36 PM
Dude LA Sucks! And I am FROM there... My .02
Shut up while I steal some more of your water

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 09:37 PM
That is really funny! I remember going to games at the Great Western Forum and watching Vlade play as a Laker. Damn that seems like it was so long ago!
I know this is a bit in the past, but still my all time favorite lakers picture. This was my desktop background for over a year. Had to find it and post it just once. :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1210horrygame4.bmp
-Rvr2Bch

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:38 PM
Oh that was below the belt...
My buddy has tickets 5 rows behind the bench
on the isle where they walk in, If you are a big fan you can reach out and they will shake your hand, I could care less but nice seats.....
Yeah, just funnin with youse. Made ya loook!!!
Hockey is really fun to watch. Especially when you get behind the glass. I love to watch the faces of the players as they slam each other into the glass.
Oh and Rumor has it that The Maloofs may be buying the Mighty Ducks, I love Hockey!

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:39 PM
Shut up while I steal some more of your water
Crap, is that where the lake drains to???:D

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:41 PM
That is really funny! I remember going to games at the Great Western Forum and watching Vlade play as a Laker. Damn that seems like it was so long ago!
I know this is a bit in the past, but still my all time favorite lakers picture. This was my desktop background for over a year. Had to find it and post it just once. :cool:
-Rvr2Bch
This one was the game winning 3 pointer by Robert Horry in the playoffs???
Good pic and nice mini fro on Webber

TheLurker
11-27-2003, 09:41 PM
Yeah, just funnin with youse. Made ya loook!!!
Hockey is really fun to watch. Especially when you get behind the glass. I love to watch the faces of the players as they slam each other into the glass.
Oh and Rumor has it that The Maloofs may be buying the Mighty Ducks, I love Hockey!
That rumor has been down here for awhile. (Must be something to it). Maybe it is just a matter of makeing the numbers work.
I hope they do . They seem like good owners and fans of the game not just investers.

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 09:42 PM
Actually it drains into Castaic, I get buzzed and piss in it then it goes to S.O.C.

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 09:44 PM
This one was the game winning 3 pointer by Robert Horry in the playoffs???
Good pic and nice mini fro on Webber
Yeah, that was the Game 4 winning basket by Horry that tied the series back in 2002. Has to be one of my favorite Lakers moments ever.
-Rvr2Bch

TheLurker
I thought you only pissed in colorado water....What was it Boardsman used to say.."The solution to polution is diloution"

Dr. Eagle
Actually it drains into Castaic, I get buzzed and piss in it then it goes to S.O.C.
That's OK kilr, I get to piss in it before you...:D

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:45 PM
Yeah, that was the Game 4 winning basket by Horry that tied the series back in 2002. Has to be one of my favorite Lakers moments ever.
-Rvr2Bch
That was a great series...and a heartbreaking finish for Kings Fans, but good bball.

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 09:46 PM
That's OK kilr, I get to piss in it before you...
Thats funny....
At the river its COORS at the lake it COORS
at home its CORONA

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 09:49 PM
That rumor has been down here for awhile. (Must be something to it). Maybe it is just a matter of makeing the numbers work.
I hope they do . They seem like good owners and fans of the game not just investers.
In my opinion, the Maloof brothers and Mark Cuban are the best owners in the NBA. Turned both teams around, and take care of their players. For example the Dallas Mavericks have by far the nicest locker room in the NBA (Flat Screens at every locker, huge leather chairs, etc..) and the Maloofs let their players use the private jet to jaunt off to their hotel, The Palms, in Vegas for the weekend. Pretty cool.

TheLurker
11-27-2003, 09:52 PM
I thought of Mark Cuban while I was typeing my post on owners...Now that is a fan!

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:52 PM
Rivr,
Couldn't agree with you more. Mark Cuban has done a ton for the mavs. Maloofs have done tons for the Kings. Paying for players and makeing competitive teams again.
I went to a game in Dallas at the new AMerical Airlines arena. It is awesome and Mark Cuban had a lot to do with its construction.
Maloofs are trying to do a deal to get a new arena here for the Kings, but it turned political and the first attempt failed.

JetBoatRich
11-27-2003, 09:53 PM
They seem pretty down to earth about their fans and having fun:D
Spoiling the rich players, I can care less about that. I never had that type stuff at my office.

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 09:54 PM
I thought of Mark Cuban while I was typeing my post on owners...Now that is a fan!
He does a weekly cheerleading show on UPN I think down there in Dallas. Pretty comical really, but no better fan exists in the world than Mark Cuban.

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 10:01 PM
Rivr,
Couldn't agree with you more. Mark Cuban has done a ton for the mavs. Maloofs have done tons for the Kings. Paying for players and makeing competitive teams again.
I went to a game in Dallas at the new AMerical Airlines arena. It is awesome and Mark Cuban had a lot to do with its construction.
Maloofs are trying to do a deal to get a new arena here for the Kings, but it turned political and the first attempt failed.
The Kings have the best home court advantage in the NBA. The lack of luxury boxes makes the fans closer to the court, and don't even get me started on the Cow Bells :rolleyes: In my opinion they would be crazy to get a new arena and lose even a little of that advantage. If you have ever been to a game at Staples Center, you know what I mean. The fans in the upper level are so far removed from the game due to the 3 levels of luxury suites, it's rediculous.

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 10:05 PM
The Kings have the best home court advantage in the NBA. The lack of luxury boxes makes the fans closer to the court, and don't even get me started on the Cow Bells :rolleyes: In my opinion they would be crazy to get a new arena and lose even a little of that advantage. If you have ever been to a game at Staples Center, you know what I mean. The fans in the upper level are so far removed from the game due to the 3 levels of luxury suites, it's rediculous.
That was one of the things I noticed at American Airlines in Dallas. Peanut Gallery is waaaaaaay up there, and the tiers get very steep.
I do love Arco Arena, w/o cowbells though. That was all Phil Jacksons fault calling Sacto a Cowtown. That is what started that nonsense..
Arco has been compared to a larger college venue because it has only one level of luxury boxes.

TheLurker
11-27-2003, 10:07 PM
So how many times has the main subject of this thread changed so far?

JetBoatRich
11-27-2003, 10:08 PM
was not counting, I give up how many

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 10:09 PM
That was one of the things I noticed at American Airlines in Dallas. Peanut Gallery is waaaaaaay up there, and the tiers get very steep.
I do love Arco Arena, w/o cowbells though. That was all Phil Jacksons fault calling Sacto a Cowtown. That is what started that nonsense..
Arco has been compared to a larger college venue because it has only one level of luxury boxes.
The one level of luxury boxes is nice, but in a new arena, they are what bring in most of the money. The more you have, the more you make. I know that to rent a luxury box at Staples for one year, at the lowest level, center court, starts at around $300,000. So you can Imagine how much that brings in considering there are three levels of them. It will be very interesting to see how the Kings try to keep their great home court advantage while still trying to bring in as much money as possible

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 10:12 PM
Who cares???
It started out as a softball floating out there and we've just been batting it back and forth ever since!

JetBoatRich
11-27-2003, 10:15 PM
I have been in the boxes at Staple Center several times. They are very nice inside, but it is nice to be down low and part of the crowd. One cool thing about the boxes is the private escalator to get in and out of the staple center.

TheLurker
11-27-2003, 10:16 PM
Well lets see.
1. This place is dead
2. Is Barneys sight down
3. New avatar for Dr Eagle
4. The size of some guys shoes and what is he packing
5. Kobeys new uniform
6. The only real kings...L.A. Kings
7. Water pollution
8. Good sports franchise owners
9. Mark Cuban and a new arena for SacTown

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 10:17 PM
Not to change the subject again, but I just opened a Frosty Cold Coors Light, and it tastes GOOD! :D

JetBoatRich
How about: Private Boxes that start at $300,000

TheLurker
Who cares???
It started out as a softball floating out there and we've just been batting it back and forth ever since!
and thats what the question was. Another pitch to bat back and forth

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 10:19 PM
and thats what the question was. Another pitch to bat back and forth
AHA!

TheLurker
11-27-2003, 10:19 PM
How about: Private Boxes that start at $300,000
Spending that much is just sick!
TheLurker<-- Offical stat keeper of this thread

JetBoatRich
11-27-2003, 10:20 PM
Spending that much is just sick!
TheLurker<-- Offical stat keeper of this thread
Marketing, at it;s best:D
Imagine some of the deals done in those boxes:eek:

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 10:20 PM
Yeah, 300K is a lot of coin for some marketing nonsense. that is only part of the cost, the refreshments are not included in that cost.

TheLurker
11-27-2003, 10:22 PM
You mean like are you going to put out tonigght J/K
It would be interesting to easedrop on a few of those discussions

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 10:23 PM
Yeah, 300K is a lot of coin for some marketing nonsense. that is only part of the cost, the refreshments are not included in that cost.
Last year I went to a game at Staples and sat in a luxury suite. It was a group deal, so for $120, we got a bus to drive us to the game from Santa Barbara (where i was going to school at the time), a seat in the box, and unlimited beer, wine and soda! I can't even buy a lakers ticket for $120 and forget about how much I spend on beer. It was one of the best deals around. I would love to do it again!

JetBoatRich
11-27-2003, 10:26 PM
$120 is a good deal from S.B., having a designated driver alone is worth $120

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 10:27 PM
Plus it gave us enough time to sober up on the drive home. The company was SB Airbus and they did the same thing for Clippers, Dodgers, Angels and concerts. If you could get a ticket before it sold out, it was by far the best deal around.

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 10:28 PM
I went to a Kings game in the AT&T Wireless Luxury box and all of those things we got free, but the company paid for them with a tab run at the bar. We had our own waitress and we got whatever we wanted, food, drink, whatever. I bet with that kind of arrangement, the box runs them a lot closer to half again the base price. I also got to use it for a Rush concert, and that was really cool.
Official Statistic ignorer for this thread>>>>>>!

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 10:29 PM
Or several thousand dollars and a few days in county jail...:D

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 10:31 PM
I went to a Kings game in the AT&T Wireless Luxury box and all of those things we got free, but the company paid for them with a tab run at the bar. We had our own waitress and we got whatever we wanted, food, drink, whatever. I bet with that kind of arrangement, the box runs them a lot closer to half again the base price. I also got to use it for a Rush concert, and that was really cool.
Official Statistic ignorer for this thread>>>>>>!
Now that my sister moved to SacTown, I am trying to get tickets through one of my friends for the first Lakers v SacTown game in Sac this year. I have always wanted to go to a Lakers v Kings game there and be one of the 5 or 6 Lakers fans in the building.

TheLurker
11-27-2003, 10:35 PM
Years back I was in Salt Lake when the Lakers were in town. Went to the game with some frends. Those mormons diddent know what to do with laker fans sitting next to them:)

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 10:36 PM
Now that my sister moved to SacTown, I am trying to get tickets through one of my friends for the first Lakers v SacTown game in Sac this year. I have always wanted to go to a Lakers v Kings game there and be one of the 5 or 6 Lakers fans in the building.
Actually there are some lakers fans there quite often. They cheer for the opposing team because of the rivalry, and get the glares and stares. You'll fit right in...:D

Dr. Eagle
11-27-2003, 10:38 PM
Later guys gotta get up at 5 am.
Official Thread Abandoner

JetBoatRich
11-27-2003, 10:38 PM
Later guys gotta get up at 5 am.
Official Thread Abandoner
Later, thanks for the entertainment:D

Kilrtoy
11-27-2003, 10:39 PM
We done with all that sports stuff

JetBoatRich
11-27-2003, 10:40 PM
We done with all that sports stuff
what ever you want, what is next:rolleyes:

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 10:42 PM
Years back I was in Salt Lake when the Lakers were in town. Went to the game with some frends. Those mormons diddent know what to do with laker fans sitting next to them:)
I can remember when the Lakers played in Salt Lake, and Mark Madsen (a mormon) played for the Lakers. He would buy 50 seats at the Delta Center for college kids from BYU. He would give them all Lakers jerseys and they would cheer for the lakers. Most likely the most rowdy Mormons in the building (if there is such a thing :wink:

Rvr2Bch
11-27-2003, 10:43 PM
OK I am done

Dr. Eagle
11-28-2003, 09:29 PM
Well lets see.
1. This place is dead
2. Is Barneys sight down
3. New avatar for Dr Eagle
4. The size of some guys shoes and what is he packing
5. Kobeys new uniform
6. The only real kings...L.A. Kings
7. Water pollution
8. Good sports franchise owners
9. Mark Cuban and a new arena for SacTown
You forgot Kilrs beer list...

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-29-2003, 11:43 AM
it was dead because i wasn't here.. J/K :D :D lmao!

Kilrtoy
11-29-2003, 11:44 AM
it was no one wanted to play

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-29-2003, 11:50 AM
can't play without me though.. :D i'm too much fun and you all get bored.. :D :D LOL!!

Kilrtoy
11-29-2003, 11:50 AM
hey you are only 715 post behind.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-29-2003, 11:51 AM
i'll get ya.. maybe not this week but i will work on it.. ;)

Kilrtoy
11-29-2003, 11:55 AM
next year:D if your lucky

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-29-2003, 11:55 AM
i haven't been on for a while but i will do it.. :D :D

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 09:41 PM
Saskatchewan white tail...:(
A Narc at a biker rally!:mad:

Dr. Eagle
11-30-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
A Narc at a biker rally!:mad:
Nice job resurecting this ol thread...

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 09:45 PM
Nice job resurecting this ol thread...
You're welcome. It's just how I feel right now. Too many lurkers.

Dr. Eagle
11-30-2003, 09:47 PM
You're welcome. It's just how I feel right now. Too many lurkers.
DOH!!!!!!:mad: :confused: :eek: :confused: :mad: I hates themm lurkerz....

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 09:50 PM
They're not drinking enough!

JetBoatRich
11-30-2003, 09:51 PM
The lurkers are out there, can not hide:o

Dr. Eagle
11-30-2003, 10:04 PM
They're not drinking enough!
Drinking enough...or stupid enough!:confused: hmmmmm:D

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 10:20 PM
There's alot of lurkers showing alot of cameltoe right now. It's funny, once they do come out, their first posts are usually very angry. Almost militant, as if to say: "alright dammit!, i'm here! I'm not afraid anymore! I've been watching you guys post, and you're all ****ed in the head!". And then afterwards assuring themselves, " alright, that wasn't so bad, i'm gonna do it again! For the first time in my life damn it, I feel alive!".:D

Forkin' Crazy
11-30-2003, 10:25 PM
There's alot of lurkers showing alot of cameltoe right now. It's funny, once they do come out, their first posts are usually very angry. Almost militant, as if to say: "alright dammit!, i'm here! I'm not afraid anymore! I've been watching you guys post, and you're all ****ed in the head!". And then afterwards assuring themselves, " alright, that wasn't so bad, i'm gonna do it again! For the first time in my life damn it, I feel alive!".:D
"Alright dammit!, I'm here! I'm not afraid anymore! I've been watching you guys post, and you're all ****ed in the head!"
LOL!:D
Since the change over to V bulletin it loads so much faster. That really counts when you are out in the middle of a cotton patch and my dial up connection uses two tin cans and a string!:yuk:

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 11:24 PM
Well, Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.........stay awhile! Maybe stay FOREVER!!!!!!!:frown: :frown: :frown: