PDA

View Full Version : A warning to the self satisfying

Elk Chaser
11-30-2003, 07:22 PM
On September 4 1999 at 9.30 a.m. Ron Guptey of N.S.W Australia went into hospital complaining of severe pain in the rectum area. The doctor on call examined him, he found severe swelling around the anus but was left puzzled because he had not seen such a thing before.
Two more doctors examined Ron but they too were left confused about what was happening. Through the day Ron's was deteriorating he had developed a fever and was suffering a lot of pain around his abdomen. The doctors gave pain killers but the symptoms worsened until 2.57 p.m. when he lapsed into a coma and 2 hours later was pronounced dead.
An investigation was led to discover the reason of death. The body was placed in for a post mortem, traces of wood bark were found inside the rectal passage, but as the examination went further the doctor discovered about 3 or 4 black widow spiders in Ron's intestine.
The police had found a tree with a cut of branch along the side in Ron's back yard, there were traces of KY jelly and traces of rectal juices along the branch. There was also Black widow egg shells found inside the bark.
Ron was apparently satisfying himself with this tree stump, but failed to notice the black widow nest on the tree. During his sexual act he had impregnated himself with the black widow eggs. The eggs had embedded in his rectal passage walls and were kept at the required temperature for the eggs to develop and finally hatch.
Once the baby spiders were hatched they had bitten him and had poisoned him from the inside.

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 07:32 PM
Chocolate Widows? The bark was as bad as the bite!!!:D

Kilrtoy
11-30-2003, 07:56 PM
oh shit that is a little off, cant be true

Dr. Eagle
11-30-2003, 07:58 PM
Hmmmmm sounds like an urban legend to me...

GlastronGuy
11-30-2003, 08:01 PM
*** EDITED PHOTO ***. Ok that guy had that photo up for a reason. While funny it was probably because he didn't want you stealing his bandwidth.
Most people don't realize it, but when you link a photo like that from someone else's site every time it is viewed the other site, not ***boat gives up bandwidth to serve the photo. ***boat.com's forums do an incredible amount of traffic, and it can really kill some smaller sites. Please keep this in mind and if you want to post something put it in our image center and let it be viewed from there.
- Hot Boat

Kilrtoy
11-30-2003, 08:13 PM
Is that HOSS posting again

Dr. Eagle
11-30-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by GlastronGuy
[B*** HOT LINKED PHOTO REMOVED AT REQUEST OF SITE OWNER *** [/B]
Is that how they get the "fizz" in the coke?
:D

Kilrtoy
11-30-2003, 08:15 PM
BIG LOL to that on Eagle

LASERRAY
11-30-2003, 08:17 PM
That's UNGOOD!!!!!:yuk:

Infomaniac
11-30-2003, 08:21 PM
Shit I am going to double and triple check those stumps from now on.

Keithb87
11-30-2003, 08:42 PM
Go to Rotten.com and see Potoaes and Jelly. :D :D

Elk Chaser
11-30-2003, 08:43 PM
Holy Crap, I mean Holy Coke ... Nope it's crap
Please tell me that is a chick.... just want to know if I should get turned on or throw up :D :D :p

Forkin' Crazy
11-30-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Infomaniac
Shit I am going to double and triple check those stumps from now on.
:eek:
Natural selection at work.:)

Keithb87
11-30-2003, 08:45 PM
Here
Rotten.com (http://poetry.rotten.com/potatoes-n-jelly/)
:D :D :D

Dr. Eagle
11-30-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Elk Chaser
Holy Crap, I mean Holy Coke ... Nope it's crap
Please tell me that is a chick.... just want to know if I should get turned on or throw up :D :D :p
Whoever it is, they have a titanium hip....:confused: