PDA

View Full Version : Average Joe

Mandelon
12-01-2003, 03:39 PM
Anybody following that show?
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/03_02/missusa/images/missouri2.jpg

hboldno7
12-01-2003, 03:44 PM
ive caught a few episodes

HammerDown
12-01-2003, 05:10 PM
I been on it....the girl did'nt care about looks...yea ok.
When those GQ dudes showed up...she needed a Turkey Pan between her legs to catch the drippins:rolleyes:
On tonight at 10 eastern time.

Hallett19
12-01-2003, 05:54 PM
what a great show !! I cant wait till tonight when the guys get caught being all unsensative with the "fat ugly" cousin or whatever she is supposed to be.

Ziggy
12-01-2003, 06:06 PM
Been better than expected---tonight ought to be another funny episode.

Mandelon
12-01-2003, 07:10 PM
My wifey and I have been watching it. Gotta admit, we've been hooked on it. The geeks are too funny and Melana is worth keeping an eye on too!

HammerDown
12-02-2003, 08:25 AM
To bad what wasn't mentioned by the guys voted off last night was they spoke there feelings...and everyone knows Melana felt the same way when these average joe's first walked off the bus. She would have said the same thing if put in that trap....who's she trying to fool..:rolleyes:

Hallett19
12-02-2003, 09:10 AM
You make an excellent point. That guy Zack was totally right, when you are around the guys you say stuff that could be very hurtfull, but you really dont give a damn !! And I'm sure if put in the proper environment, she would have yapped her brains out about how ugly and dorky they were. But I have to admit, DUFF, what a great word, 'designated ugly fat friend', if you are in with the DUFF, you are in with the girl !!! I lost it at that point !! :D

HammerDown
12-02-2003, 09:42 AM
Or another way to look at it... she (Melana)...would have jumped out of here shoes running at the 1'st show....if she could have:D
Kind funny visual....cartoonish if ya get my drift:D

Ziggy
12-02-2003, 10:58 AM
The thing about her detesting the vanity of the guys concerning her "fat cousin" was two faced all the way.
If she wasn't concerned with vanity why did she constantly tell the gay talking guy he was so pretty, adorable, etc. over and over in the limo?
BTW-what did some of the guys say about her fattened version, I fell asleep and barely caught the elimination.

HammerDown
12-02-2003, 01:15 PM
Zigg, they didnt air very much...the reply above by Hallett19 was the worst thing said on the show the "Duff" comment...not even anything about rolling her in flower for the wet spot...or pick a wrinkle any wrinkle.:D

MANIC MECHANIC
12-02-2003, 01:23 PM
My Wife and I have been watching it. Pretty funny.
Did you see the guy pour his drink on his own shoulder while talking to Melana in the first episode?
:rolleyes:
Tim