PDA

View Full Version : Just lettin' off some steam...

JB in so cal
03-24-2006, 10:14 AM
Six Busted in Wet T-Shirt Contest
Bay County sheriff's deputies made their first lewd and lascivious arrests of spring break.
It started with a wet t-shirt contest that took place Tuesday night at Hammerhead Fred's bar on Thomas Drive.
Investigators say the male DJs and customers used alcohol to help encourage the female participants to remove the t-shirts, expose themselves, and allow the audience to fondle them and bite their breasts.
Capt. Rickie Ramie of the BCSO Special Investigations Unit explained, “They had taken a contest and basically there were females up there performing oral sex on one another, that was the original complaint. And we sent in a couple of investigators in at the time to see what was taking place. Inside they saw, certainly things that would be classified as violations of the law."
Deputies arrested six people. Thirty-two-year-old Charles Ray Bunch of Panama City is accused of solicitation for lewd and lascivious conduct by the contestants. Seventeen-year-old Jacqucin Strong of Orange Beach, Alabama was arrested on nudity and indecent conduct.
Also charged were: Louis Adrian Green, 34, of Essixville, Michigan, Christopher Scott, 21 of Saginaw, Michigan, Dianna Chang , 23 of Naperville, Illinois, and an Illinois man was charged with resisting an officer without violence

pixilatedpussy
03-24-2006, 10:31 AM
Yikes!!! :crossx: Stupid girls!

Jbb
03-24-2006, 10:42 AM
lol....And while the po po was busy with the dangerous ...and heroic task of locking up the devilish heathens......I wonder how many cars in the area were broken into.....and how many drug deals went down....what Illegal gang activity took place........and how many Illegal aliens were hanging around.....sucking you're states economy dry......Nice work.....hero's.... :p

Dave C
03-24-2006, 10:43 AM
thats sad :cry: :cry:
its a travesty I tell ya.... free the boobies.... :crossx:

JB in so cal
03-24-2006, 10:52 AM
lol....And while the po po was busy with the dangerous ...and heroic task of locking up the devilish heathens......I wonder how many cars in the area were broken into.....and how many drug deals went down....what Illegal gang activity took place........and how many Illegal aliens were hanging around.....sucking you're states economy dry......Nice work.....hero's.... :p
I bet they watched for a long time; just to make sure laws were being broken :rollside:

Schiada76
03-24-2006, 11:08 AM
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

cxr133
03-24-2006, 11:44 AM
WOW............. i wonder what your respone would be it this thread was about underage spring breaker gets drunk..passess out..........and gang raped after wet tshirt contest.......
BUT lets keep the party moving...

Captain Dan
03-24-2006, 12:38 PM
Six Busted in Wet T-Shirt Contest
Bay County sheriff's deputies made their first lewd and lascivious arrests of spring break.
It started with a wet t-shirt contest that took place Tuesday night at Hammerhead Fred's bar on Thomas Drive.
Investigators say the male DJs and customers used alcohol to help encourage the female participants to remove the t-shirts, expose themselves, and allow the audience to fondle them and bite their breasts.
Capt. Rickie Ramie of the BCSO Special Investigations Unit explained, “They had taken a contest and basically there were females up there performing oral sex on one another, that was the original complaint. And we sent in a couple of investigators in at the time to see what was taking place. Inside they saw, certainly things that would be classified as violations of the law."
Deputies arrested six people. Thirty-two-year-old Charles Ray Bunch of Panama City is accused of solicitation for lewd and lascivious conduct by the contestants. Seventeen-year-old Jacqucin Strong of Orange Beach, Alabama was arrested on nudity and indecent conduct.
Also charged were: Louis Adrian Green, 34, of Essixville, Michigan, Christopher Scott, 21 of Saginaw, Michigan, Dianna Chang , 23 of Naperville, Illinois, and an Illinois man was charged with resisting an officer without violence
If this was in California, and if convicted, Charles Bunch would have to register as a sex offender. :rolleyes: I hope the show was good.

Jbb
03-24-2006, 01:56 PM
WOW............. i wonder what your respone would be it this thread was about underage spring breaker gets drunk..passess out..........and gang raped after wet tshirt contest.......
BUT lets keep the party moving...
But it wasn't ...was it.......Its about enforcing chicken shit rules......and wasting time and money....to me ..its a matter of priorites....

Tom Brown
03-24-2006, 02:00 PM
Brian, with the power vested in me by the Queen of England, I hearby bestow the title of honorary Canadian on you. :cool:

Jbb
03-24-2006, 02:03 PM
Brian, with the power vested in me by the Queen of England, I hearby bestow the title of honorary Canadian on you. :cool:
Well........Im Honoured!..... :p

Tom Brown
03-24-2006, 02:04 PM
In time, you'll come to realize it's an albatros hanging from your neck but for now... enjoy the glory. :D

Jbb
03-24-2006, 02:06 PM
In time, you'll come to realize it's an albatros hanging from your neck but for now... enjoy the glory. :D
That albatros will just have to get along with all the others I have .... :p

Ziggy
03-24-2006, 02:29 PM
But it wasn't ...was it.......Its about enforcing chicken shit rules......and wasting time and money....to me ..its a matter of priorites....
Priorities is right.....during the arrest the Bank accross the street was robbed.
6 pair of boobs arrested looks better on the cops resume than one little ol' bank robber :rolleyes: