PDA

View Full Version : Kilrtoy's losing pix....

SCUBA STEVE
12-01-2003, 10:08 PM
This is what happens to UCLA fans who lose to USC....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/829116_1676-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/829116_1677-med.JPG
I will bet with this guy anytime! :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
12-01-2003, 10:24 PM
hey thats not me that is a photo CHOP job, IM BUFF

LASERRAY
12-01-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
hey thats not me that is a photo CHOP job, IM BUFF LOL!:D I would have said the same thing K.;)

OGShocker
12-01-2003, 10:51 PM
LMAO!:D :D :D

Doug H.
12-01-2003, 11:20 PM
Killrtoy, you never looked better :rolleyes: (i think)

MagicMtnDan
12-01-2003, 11:23 PM
Aw jeez, whose idea was that?! Couldn't you have bet the loser has to post new nude pics of the wife/gf?! I mean that way WE aren't the LOSERS here!
Next time make bets that allow us to enjoy them!

ultimate1
12-02-2003, 12:03 AM
Steve got to admit you cut him deep:eek: As for kilrtoy what a sport:D

Mandelon
12-02-2003, 06:23 AM
Miguel, I was thinking, just for the ladies' sake, you should just be holding the sign and that is it. No shorts.......just the sign...:D

JetBoatRich
12-02-2003, 06:52 AM
Nice bet Steve, Kilrtoy I BET you still have those pasties on to feel like a winner:D

Keithb87
12-02-2003, 08:04 AM
Cool. :cool:
I admire a person that will stick to his / her word no matter how humiliating.:eek:

uclahater
12-02-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by SCUBA STEVE
This is what happens to UCLA fans who lose to USC....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/829116_1676-med.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/829116_1677-med.JPG
I will bet with this guy anytime! :D :D :D
kilrtoy I think thats a good look for you:D I must say whats more amazing is a UCLA fan paid up a bet:eek: :eek:

SCUBA STEVE
12-02-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
hey thats not me that is a photo CHOP job, IM BUFF
Yeah it must have been the camera angle... lol
Maybe we need to take more pix then. :D :cool:

Wicky
12-02-2003, 10:33 AM
If he was truly your bitch Steve he would put these on for ya!!!!
You can thank Nurse Wicky for this idea!!lol

SCUBA STEVE
12-02-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Wicky
If he was truly your bitch Steve he would put these on for ya!!!!
You can thank Nurse Wicky for this idea!!lol
That is funny! But not really what I needed to see. :D

91nordic29
12-02-2003, 11:40 AM
teeheeheehee!!!:D ;)

mirvin
12-02-2003, 11:54 AM
Hey Kilr, you're a true sport, no, your a true "sportsman"! You can check out my chick anytime!! ;) :D

superdave013
12-02-2003, 12:09 PM
nice tits!

Wicky
12-02-2003, 12:22 PM
More shame!!

BUSTI
12-02-2003, 12:59 PM
Kilr,
You are just are affirming what I told you two weeks ago. That is with your courage I am convinced that deep down in side every ucla fan is a MIGHTY TROJAN FAN JUST TRYING TO COME OUT!
You are a man of your word...you say what you mean and do what you say! Way to go Kilrtoy!
Price of admission to the ucla vs. USC game $65.00, seeing Kilrtoy in Trojan garb...pricless!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
12-02-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by BUSTI
Kilr,
You are just are affirming what I told you two weeks ago. That is with your courage I am convinced that deep down in side every ucla fan is a MIGHTY TROJAN FAN JUST TRYING TO COME OUT!
You are a man of your word...you say what you mean and do what you say! Way to go Kilrtoy!
Price of admission to the ucla vs. USC game $65.00, seeing Kilrtoy in Trojan garb...pricless!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D
I have to agree with you busti. He didnt seem to mind at all sporting the gear. :D

BUSTI
12-02-2003, 01:17 PM
Steve,
Is it just me or is he smiling like huge to be wearing USC gear?
He is a good man, this next year we have to make him a TROJAN!

Kilrtoy
12-02-2003, 04:22 PM
If you only knew what I was looking at you would be smiling too:D :D :D

Kilrtoy
12-02-2003, 06:40 PM
Even a dog gets lucky once in awhile:D

MagicMtnDan
12-02-2003, 11:50 PM
OUCH!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=523622

SCUBA STEVE
12-03-2003, 09:39 AM
had to bring this back to the top.... while its still fresh... :D :D

BUSTI
12-03-2003, 10:24 AM
Scuba,
I have to say your bet was classic payback for any bruin fan that that had the balls to take your bet. After all the smack Kilr ran he showed that he walked the walk not just talked the talk! that is why i am so convinced that he is really a Trojan fan deep down inside!
Knowing how good our team is it was an easy bet to make for you...but knowing how bad his team is do you realize how hard it must have been for kilr to have made this bet? What can we determine from his taking of your bet so stidently?
A.) Kilrtoy knows nothing about football and just took the bet to give you a hard time.
B.) Kilrtoy knew his team was going to get smashed and crushed by the vastly superior Trojans but his ego prevented him from admitting the truth and he bet you out of stubborness.
c.) He did not care about the game really he just likes to humiliate himself publicly!
D.) Lastly which is what I firmly believe to be the truth...Kilrtoy is a bad ass guy who is going to root for his team out of loyalty no matter what.
I belive it is D.) and for that reason alone I am convinced it is encumbunt on us as great Trojan rooters, that we must rescue him from his ways. He really is a Trojan who is confused about his identity. we have to make his conversion complete. He now has the look obviously per the photos. Now all he needs is an eye awaking emerging experience that will shake his senses...allowing him to convert correctly and take his rightful place as a mighty MAN OF TROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lest there be no misunderstanding Steve this lis a ife and death for a guy like Kilr...he just doesn't know it yet. if we fail to show him the way to college football nirvana and he continues to langer in the cellar with the pathetic bruins soon we might see him sell his boat and runa away with a group of circus clowns or something like that. Or worse join a cult and travel to Tibet and take up a life worshiping a golden yak or something like that!
So any help you need let me know and I will start searching for a crisis Trojan conversion intervention group! He needs a whole lot of tough love here. If Kilrtoy means anything at all to you ...don't let him grow up to be a baby bruin fan! Do you know how gay he must look in that baby blue fucla garb?
I haven't even met him yet..but I like him...a guy this valiant must be a Trojan!
Do you realize what he is missing? Last years Orange Bowl crushing of Iowa, this years PAC 10 Championship, this years trip to either the Rose Bowl or the Sugar Bowl( in either case we win) and of course the obvious National Championship Trophy!
SAVE KILRTOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Lets keep this thread going for his sake...Kilr we do care about you jonestly)