PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Warlock from Corona

BoatPI
12-02-2003, 08:36 AM
This boat has a 500 HP EFI with external steering. Please listen for parts being offerred for sale. Thanks.
This nice Ultimate Warlock was stolen last week from a residence in Corona. The reward offerred includes information leading to the recovery of the boat. ANY info concerning this boat would be helpfull. Under CA law at the tipsters request, we can keep their personal information confidental if desired. This is a large boat, IT MUST ME SOMEWHERE!
www.boatman.com (http://www.boatman.com/kbangert_stolen.pdf)
Thanks for the assistance. Refer to my comments on recent posts reguarding insurance rates in the industry as a whole.UPDATE

hd&boatrider
12-02-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by BoatPI
This nice Ultimate Warlock was stolen last week from a residence in Corona. The reward offerred includes information leading to the recovery of the boat. ANY info concerning this boat would be helpfull. Under CA law at the tipsters request, we can keep their personal information confidental if desired. This is a large boat, IT MUST ME SOMEWHERE!
www.boatman.com (http://www.boatman.com/kbangert_stolen.pdf)
Thanks for the assistance. Refer to my comments on recent posts reguarding insurance rates in the industry as a whole.
I was at a Jack in The Box off of Green RIver in Corona yesterday and I saw a marine engine in the back of a pu truck there. I was kind of busy at the time on the phone and trying to eat lunch so I did not go check it out. I can't even remember the color or make of the truck. Maybe it could have been they had already stripped the boat and that was the engine? I wish I would have went over to check it out.

svlperry
12-02-2003, 10:54 AM
i can't get the picture to come up i'm in corona everyday for work i'll keep my eyes open for it if i know what it looks like

h2oski2fast
12-02-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by svlperry
i can't get the picture to come up i'm in corona everyday for work i'll keep my eyes open for it if i know what it looks like
Upgrade to the newest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Free at
www.adobe.com (Adobe Website)

C-2
12-03-2003, 08:53 PM
bump

Back To Havasu
12-03-2003, 09:02 PM
Was the boat outside when it was stolen? Did the owner have any kind of hitch lock on the coupler? What a bummer. I'll keep my eye open for it too.:(